PC Community Centre Off Topic Thread

Comments

• Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    jajce111 wrote: »
    LoboNobo wrote: »
    Cornushon wrote: »
    New battle Royal mode in CSGO such a joke... Boring AF...

They also made the whole game free-to-play now.
    Which was received quite well by most players...

Not really.

Majority of experienced CS:GO players are not particularly fond of F2P update as it undoubtedly bring a lot of cheaters to the game, as reflected in recent Steam reviews.

As for BR I find it quite decent, definitely a fresh air in the genre. But CS is such a specific game that newcomers will most likely hate the mechanics.

If you have prime and ok trust factor you will rarely face cheaters , just like it was before update.

I know, I'm just saying what others are saying.

2 games of 5 had obvious haxor... Even his teammates confirmed and kicked one from the game. So it's pretty messy rn.
  • Psyclon13
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    Got a draft token from my rivals rewards, decided to use it online, despite the numerous threads about cheaters. First team I faced was sub-80 rated, 50 chemistry. Veeeeeery suspicious. The game froze immediately after kick-off. Had to restart, default loss, gg!
  • Cornushon
    Psyclon13 wrote: »
    Got a draft token from my rivals rewards, decided to use it online, despite the numerous threads about cheaters. First team I faced was sub-80 rated, 50 chemistry. Veeeeeery suspicious. The game froze immediately after kick-off. Had to restart, default loss, gg!

Had this so many times
  • any serious leaks on futmas? wanna know if mans need to be prepared for dat ting or nah
  • jajce111
    2770 posts Fans' Favourite
    any serious leaks on futmas? wanna know if mans need to be prepared for dat ting or nah

86 fred.
  • Navraat
    3074 posts National Call-Up
    I play on xbox and it's smoother than PC. GG, it's over.

They probably took PC servers and put them towards console :D

Like really it's a joke how delayed it is on PC but smooth on xbox when 2 months ago it was completely the opposite
  • Cornushon
    Navraat wrote: »
    I play on xbox and it's smoother than PC. GG, it's over.

They probably took PC servers and put them towards console :D

Like really it's a joke how delayed it is on PC but smooth on xbox when 2 months ago it was completely the opposite

So no more PC for you?, I had no lag whatsoever today.
  • that ballack :o really consinger doing him with my zanetti
  • Navraat
    that ballack :o really consinger doing him with my zanetti

Well worth it.

I did his SBC from scratch for 1.8m, you get 250k back from packs pretty much guaranteed so that's 1.5 roughly for a player that sells for 2.8 regularly on the market
  • PDJEY
    1011 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    4 loses against 4 cheaters....
    Edit: 5th.

And here I thought the 90 overall cheat wasn't availabe on FUT champions FFS.

and another one lol

lrJzcRl.jpg

nbKpAWS.jpg

H0Q7r9F.jpg
    Post edited by PDJEY on
  • jajce111
    PDJEY wrote: »
    4 loses against 4 cheaters....
    Edit: 5th.

And here I thought the 90 overall cheat wasn't availabe on FUT champions FFS.

and another one lol

lrJzcRl.jpg

nbKpAWS.jpg

H0Q7r9F.jpg

Thats not a cheater, that is if bailly, Europe league Alonso and if or sif werner. That just a visual bug, you lost to a legit players.
  • PDJEY
    1011 posts Professional
    Got my **** kicked I guess :)
  • bjornini
    3520 posts National Call-Up
    This game sometimes...

Lost the game 2-1 because of this. How is SIF Szczesny making these moves???
  • jajce111
    PDJEY wrote: »
    Got my **** kicked I guess :)

It is a visual bug , and ea should really fix this, all informs or special cards have higher rating in game than on their cards.
  • lido12
    191 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    anyone buy my Raul 88 :'(
  • Cornushon
    edited December 2018
    It is a visual bug , and ea should really fix this, all informs or special cards have higher rating in game than on their cards.

That's because it showing their RRP based on stats with chemistry, but I think it is shown incorrectly, or different to what futwiz showing.
    Also if some1 didn't know you see stats with boost applied in game in menu. But it doesn't change overall of non special cards I think.
  • Cornushon
    lido12 wrote: »
    anyone buy my Raul 88 :'(

Ahahah. Sorry M8 I don't need him.
  • Navraat wrote: »
    that ballack :o really consinger doing him with my zanetti

Well worth it.

I did his SBC from scratch for 1.8m, you get 250k back from packs pretty much guaranteed so that's 1.5 roughly for a player that sells for 2.8 regularly on the market

I did him for like 250k of my liquid coins and rinsed everything I got in my club 2/3 UT and 1/3 tradeable got nothing from the packs and I dont know I dont really like him tbh :/ but I also play him as a CDM in a 4231 and not as a CM where he would be better suited I think

Also I lost like 5 years of my life this WL the game was against me so freakin many times this weekend it was insane, my goals Is gold 3 as always I needed to go 3 wins out my last 5 games and 2 out of my last 2 and I somehow did it but Jeeez that stress level sometimes, I also dont get matchmaking I'm on a -5 or smth elo and come up against super players with God squads so often, I dont like the matchmaking but I could please maybe work for me that would be great :D
  • Psyclon13
    122nd minute of 123. I'm leading 3:2. I am in possession of the ball in front of his penalty area. Instead of wasting a few more seconds, i decide to shoot. He gains possession, long pass to Suarez, Suarez scores, I lose on penalties. I want to eat my eyes.
  • Cornushon
    122nd minute of 123. I'm leading 3:2. I am in possession of the ball in front of his penalty area. Instead of wasting a few more seconds, i decide to shoot. He gains possession, long pass to Suarez, Suarez scores, I lose on penalties. I want to eat my eyes.

Well it was your mistake. Just pass to. Back and to GK. WAIT Out and kick long ball to ST
  • Alemas_2012
    14905 posts Has That Special Something

Well it was your mistake. Just pass to. Back and to GK. WAIT Out and kick long ball to ST

I feel dirty time-wasting... but with this game, I can't take any chances.
  • Cornushon wrote: »

you are right, the gentleman days of fifa 12 are over where you didnt even sweat pass in front of goal ahh good times
  • Alemas_2012

you are right, the gentleman days of fifa 12 are over where you didnt even sweat pass in front of goal ahh good times

That really happened? I started playing FIFA with FIFA 13... FUT on FIFA 14.
    There should be a way to apologise to the opponent in case you did time-wasting and felt bad about it.
  • Cornushon wrote: »

There should be a way to apologise to the opponent in case you did time-wasting and felt bad about it.

I mean at least it felt that way cause if your opponent had a sweat pass option he didnt do it (at least most of the time if you both played fair the game and did trigger each other) this modern day the mental edge is over everything
    score a goal and do the apologize celebration
  • Psyclon13
    I hate time wasting. I know it's logical to do it, but I feel like crap when it's done against me, so I prefer not to use it. Maybe if the other guy was acting like an ssahole, sure, but this one was cool, we had a really good game.
  • Navraat

How about you don't do it in first place as an apology?

If you waste time move on, just expect it done to you as well
  • Alemas_2012
    Navraat wrote: »

How about you don't do it in first place as an apology?

If you waste time move on, just expect it done to you as well

Easier said than done.
    I do expect it. I don't get mad when the opponent does it, I fully understand them.
  • LoboNobo
    6359 posts Big Money Move
    To me there has never been anything wrong with either time-wasting or sweaty goals.
  • protzbischof
    2698 posts Fans' Favourite
    Someone want to do the POTY Martinez with me? Score OG and quit 6 times. Ill do the same for you obv
  • jajce111
    Someone want to do the POTY Martinez with me? Score OG and quit 6 times. Ill do the same for you obv

Online single matches m8, not online friendlies.