EA telling me to quit rivals

TheArchitect
941 posts Professional
Div 5 R1 tradable packs not one board (best 83 goalie) lol good game EA. Thats the december spirit.

Remove the CL logo from the packs. Making it look like it is a super pack. It is not. Make it grey or something

Comments

• Paquetesousa
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yep. Up until recently, i would get something even half decent. Since people started hoarding cards waiting for icon SBC and not falling for EA's obvious traps (Kroos, insigne, POTM Sterling, etc) packweight hás been reduced and nothing decent comes out of these packs.
  • Burninman
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bro, I just won the Draft (5 wins) and attained rank 1 SB’s. Out of ALL the packs opened, all I received was 1, 77 rated Totw player, and the next most valuable player was a 83 rated goalkeeper, I can’t even remember his name.

This company is not trying to create a fun game, they are trying to create profit. Winning it all yet getting nothing in return feels like losing... I can’t see FUT lasting many years more with the excessive greed that EA displays (the excessive carelessness for the community)

We deserve better, if the game was better and the rewards were, well, rewarding. We would even pay MORE money....
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    Yep. Up until recently, i would get something even half decent. Since people started hoarding cards waiting for icon SBC and not falling for EA's obvious traps (Kroos, insigne, POTM Sterling, etc) packweight hás been reduced and nothing decent comes out of these packs.

Exactly this, because I always packed walkouts until december
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    Burninman wrote: »
    Bro, I just won the Draft (5 wins) and attained rank 1 SB’s. Out of ALL the packs opened, all I received was 1, 77 rated Totw player, and the next most valuable player was a 83 rated goalkeeper, I can’t even remember his name.

This company is not trying to create a fun game, they are trying to create profit. Winning it all yet getting nothing in return feels like losing... I can’t see FUT lasting many years more with the excessive greed that EA displays (the excessive carelessness for the community)

We deserve better, if the game was better and the rewards were, well, rewarding. We would even pay MORE money....

Yep, well I'm done with WL too. nothing higher than 82.

19 had some serious potential. That's all there is to it. Gameplay will stay broken all year and I don't see them bringing it in 20. Heard there are new developers involved in ea. Don't think they know how to bring it.
    All they see is that fat yearly bonus
  • Paquetesousa

Exactly this, because I always packed walkouts until december

And the worst part is that all this icon SBC standstill was created by EA's own stupidity but we are the ones that have to pay for it... That says a lot about the level of dumbness and greed we are dealing with
  • iggypop
    528 posts An Exciting Prospect
    this is the first week I havnt grinded out to rank 1, weekend league points was probably enough for rank 2, played a couple games to do the futswap objective. Its not worth the hours for the packs!
  • Jonboyparker
    5033 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018

There’s literally nothing to put cards into. No one needs coins (unless ifs for a massive upgrade). We’re just all waiting. EA know this. They put out stupid sbcs to try and con us.

If they want to take coins off the market, they need to release an sbc that increase the prices of cards and then get them off the market. There are more casuals than traders so they have to take a small hit.

Most of mine are untradable and I have no where to put them. EA gave out to many rewards.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Sunday League Hero
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • oldboiler
    1920 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    I’ve opened this week 2 rare megas, 2 rare gold players, 4 jumbo premium golds, 2 mega packs, A UCL 3 player pack, a UCL 2 player pack, 1 premium gold players pack and 1 prime gold players pack.

Not a single 84 in any of them. Highest being NIF 83 Laporte.

6 rivals packs today contained 5 Luke Shaws.

I’m not bitter at all :D

• Cornushon
    4364 posts National Call-Up
    Div 5 R1 tradable packs not one board (best 83 goalie) lol good game EA. Thats the december spirit.

Remove the CL logo from the packs. Making it look like it is a super pack. It is not. Make it grey or something

Ea telling you TAKE THE COINS
  • jbwalton7
    1026 posts Professional
    Vowed to never take the coins as it's a painfully boring option, but my packs recently may have to change that
  • TheBenson
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    oldboiler wrote: »
    I’ve opened this week 2 rare megas, 2 rare gold players, 4 jumbo premium golds, 2 mega packs, A UCL 3 player pack, a UCL 2 player pack, 1 premium gold players pack and 1 prime gold players pack.

Not 5 Cantona's then? 😂
  • Paquetesousa

Loool that's another thing: so many players in the game and sometimes you pack the same 2,3 players Over and Over again. All against the odds. Pack generation and yielding needs só much more explaining... The fact that EA now states the odds of packing an 85 rated player ONLY tells me that if they Gave me 10 85 rateds, i'd end up with 5 falcao, 3 brahimi, 1 Diego Costa,1 Zlatan and not One matuidi, naingollan, etc
  • Cornushon
    4364 posts National Call-Up

Loool that's another thing: so many players in the game and sometimes you pack the same 2,3 players Over and Over again. All against the odds. Pack generation and yielding needs só much more explaining... The fact that EA now states the odds of packing an 85 rated player ONLY tells me that if they Gave me 10 85 rateds, i'd end up with 5 falcao, 3 brahimi, 1 Diego Costa,1 Zlatan and not One matuidi, naingollan, etc

Just take coins.
  • RetroRobbie
    218 posts Sunday League Hero
    i got Division 4, Rank 3 rewards, took 4x untradable mega packs.... my highest rated player in all four packs were 80 rated!!! last week i got 87 Werner and 84 Gnarby in these packs! guess you cant have it all
  • [Deleted User]
  • oldboiler
    1920 posts Play-Off Hero
    Everyone is aware the pack odds are just cursory and manipulated. EA could quite easily state 100% of packing an 87+ player and then raise the drop rate of Navas to 100%. Which in principle is what they actually do.

Coins are dull and I’ve already traded to CR7 which was my only goal. We’re all big kids at heart and the mini-thrill of opening a pack of stickers far outways having another 50k to trade with
  • [Deleted User]
  • TheFreshOne3
    1099 posts Professional
    jbwalton7 wrote: »
    Vowed to never take the coins as it's a painfully boring option, but my packs recently may have to change that

Agreed
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    EA are not telling you to quit, your sense of entitlement is telling you that.
  • Jonboyparker
    5033 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    I believe the value of cards (even poor ratings) is more than taking coins. All the cards I pack go back into sbcs which in turn give me more cards. That’s 2 or more chances of packing some decent cards. That’s just my opinion. If an sbc comes out and certain players are expensive, I save on the cost.

Yes I run the rish of packing an icon or high value card without being able to sell him but until that day happens I think I will cope. My pack luck is horrendous and I don’t think it will ever change.
  • Johno7256
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    I feel you pal hit rank one last 3 weeks in div 4 and normally finish around gold one or gold 2 in WL and for the last 3 weeks not had one walkout.I feel like the game is pushing me away because i refuse to buy Fifa points
  • Skillzy
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    Last week crap this week in one back I got togs hando 89, Courtois and Naldo

Also IF ousmane dembele andbsome other 85’s

It’s just random
  • SuperKMx
    462 posts Sunday League Hero
    Love all the people crying that they didn't pack CR7 when they're not even in one of the top three divisions. I'm in Div 6, so if I get something remotely passable, saleable, or usable in an SBC, that's a bonus.

But y'all up in here screaming you should be rewarded hard for being bang average at a game. Icons for everybody!

Play to get better. Playing for packs is futile.
  • Johno7256
    321 posts Sunday League Hero
    SuperKMx wrote: »
    Love all the people crying that they didn't pack CR7 when they're not even in one of the top three divisions. I'm in Div 6, so if I get something remotely passable, saleable, or usable in an SBC, that's a bonus.

But y'all up in here screaming you should be rewarded hard for being bang average at a game. Icons for everybody!

Play to get better. Playing for packs is futile.

Call us bang average but yet you are sat in div 6 😂😂😂
  • SuperKMx
    462 posts Sunday League Hero
    Johno7256 wrote: »
    Call us bang average but yet you are sat in div 6 😂😂😂

Also didn't say I wasn't worse. But hey.
  • Poolstu123
    688 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Don’t know what you’re all complaining about? After last weeks BS of not getting better than an 83 I got 84 Willian this week woohoo 😂😂 cheers EA (also got 2 84s from my player picks)
  • Forca-Barca
    2991 posts National Call-Up
    I get we all want great players and want walk outs. Pack weight blows. But everyone would have great players. I just wish there was a way for EA to detect who already pulled a CR7 so the likelihood of them pulling him again would be low. IMO player picks is a great idea, I love the concept, you win some and loose some. This Wk my best pick was Delaney.
  • CeeQue
    10430 posts Has That Special Something
    Thats why i just do enough to get points for the best of the lowest ranked rewards.
  • starfox1284
    1395 posts Professional
    take the coins, stop gambling.