So how is every one feeling after the latest patch?

Skorpio71
358 posts Sunday League Hero
Tap tap passing is back, the finesse shot from impossible angles still there, near post finishes still there. Did they actually change anything?

Comments

• Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Skorpio71 wrote: »
    Tap tap passing is back, the finesse shot from impossible angles still there, near post finishes still there. Did they actually change anything?

If you read the patch notes all they have done is added some margin for error for first time finesse shots. Doesn't mean they are now redundant going forward.
  • Skorpio71
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    Equinox 85 wrote: »

If you read the patch notes all they have done is added some margin for error for first time finesse shots. Doesn't mean they are now redundant going forward.

Thought they would be nerfed a lot more. Still ridiculous
  • Scutch
    9814 posts Has That Special Something

They're only nerfed if you use a driven pass before you use the finesse. If you use a normal pace pass they are exactly the same - some would say even more effective.

Honestly, these patches have made the game worse in so many ways.
  • Navraat
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    What have they done to dribbling and passing since the last two updates.
    It's like playing in mud all the time.

I barely played since then, no fun dribbling with titanic as players.

• WFCBagnall
    68509 posts Moderator
    Shots seem to be hitting the post alot.
  • Jackadinho
    1106 posts Professional
    Remove timed finishing and i think this would be one of the better Fifa’s
  • Scutch
    Jackadinho wrote: »

Agreed. But finesse shots are broken without timed finishing.
  • Jackadinho
    1106 posts Professional
    Scutch wrote: »

Oh and introduce a casual game mode, I don’t have the mental capacity to be try Harding every game I play
  • Couchy
    9111 posts League Winner

Make timed finishing an actual requirement. I.E you have to time EVERY shot. Green being the best, yellow, red and then no timing at all having the largest error.

Then this would be one of the better FIFA’s.

(Obviously the finesse - timed or not, should be toned down slightly)
  • Jackadinho
    1106 posts Professional
    Couchy wrote: »

Make timed finishing an actual requirement. I.E you have to time EVERY shot. Green being the best, yellow, red and then no timing at all having the largest error.

Then this would be one of the better FIFA’s.

(Obviously the finesse - timed or not, should be toned down slightly)

I had no issue with shooting in previous Fifa’s Except low drivens last year being OP. So to me timed finishing was a needless addition when there’s clearly many other problems that need addressing
  • Keano
    11709 posts Has That Special Something

They're only nerfed if you use a driven pass before you use the finesse. If you use a normal pace pass they are exactly the same - some would say even more effective.

This, did it yesterday scored 2 of the 3 i did, the two i scored were with best outside the box, the other was with roy keane, make what you will of that.
  • Scutch
    Keano wrote: »

This, did it yesterday scored 2 of the 3 i did, the two i scored were with best outside the box, the other was with roy keane, make what you will of that.

Keane was well known for his finesse trait...
  • Keano
    11709 posts Has That Special Something
    Keano wrote: »

Keane was well known for his finesse trait...

Exactly ;) thats why i had to mention the two players, how can best player in the world George Best score when Roy Keane who dragged United through their most succesful point in football with his finesse shots (and leadership) not be able too?
  • carolinabluejg
    135 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Oh and introduce a casual game mode, I don’t have the mental capacity to be try Harding every game I play

Imo FUT Rivals have ruined ultimate team and have definitely helped ruin the market. Figure out a freaking way to stop people from being able to relegate themselves to higher divisions to get better rewards
  • MoyPlaysFut2016
    225 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Loving the patch. Cruising to Div 3 atm.