Best "finesser"

Comments

  • Sporter
    671 posts An Exciting Prospect
    VDV is broken when it comes to finishing in the box!
    Rafael Van der Vaart?
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    Has to be the greatest player of all time, Lionel Messi

    Not according to pele

    Pele only says that because he is threatened by Messi. He used to hate on Maradona—who is also better than Pele—as well before Messi came along. The fact of the matter is that a huge chunk of Pele’s career was spent playing against farmers and he played in an era where players where far less technically gifted and way less athletic. No one will match his stats because modern football has evolved and there is now more talent everywhere in the world than there was back then. He was grey for his era, but the actual players in the era were inferior to modern players in a technical nd physical sense hands down.

    You can’t compare time periods. Pele was the best of his time and no one could touch him. Messi and cr7 are the best of our time. Get over your favorites and try to be unbiased please.

    Also if you want to use the argument of the game “evolving” then evolving into what? Players turning into actors and twitching on the floor? Players back then took bone crunching tackles with a smile.
  • Williejno1
    3084 posts National Call-Up
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    Has to be the greatest player of all time, Lionel Messi

    Not according to pele

    Pele only says that because he is threatened by Messi. He used to hate on Maradona—who is also better than Pele—as well before Messi came along. The fact of the matter is that a huge chunk of Pele’s career was spent playing against farmers and he played in an era where players where far less technically gifted and way less athletic. No one will match his stats because modern football has evolved and there is now more talent everywhere in the world than there was back then. He was grey for his era, but the actual players in the era were inferior to modern players in a technical nd physical sense hands down.

    You can’t compare time periods. Pele was the best of his time and no one could touch him. Messi and cr7 are the best of our time. Get over your favorites and try to be unbiased please.
    Just for the record Pele says best was the greatest he had ever seen
    100% Pele was and still is the greatest player ever
    Messi will go down as one of the greats for sure but still behind Pele best maradona imo
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    Has to be the greatest player of all time, Lionel Messi

    Not according to pele

    Pele only says that because he is threatened by Messi. He used to hate on Maradona—who is also better than Pele—as well before Messi came along. The fact of the matter is that a huge chunk of Pele’s career was spent playing against farmers and he played in an era where players where far less technically gifted and way less athletic. No one will match his stats because modern football has evolved and there is now more talent everywhere in the world than there was back then. He was grey for his era, but the actual players in the era were inferior to modern players in a technical nd physical sense hands down.

    You can’t compare time periods. Pele was the best of his time and no one could touch him. Messi and cr7 are the best of our time. Get over your favorites and try to be unbiased please.
    Just for the record Pele says best was the greatest he had ever seen
    100% Pele was and still is the greatest player ever
    Messi will go down as one of the greats for sure but still behind Pele best maradona imo

    For sure I agree. Messi is a wonder. Problem is ... not so much with Argentina and that cannot be overlooked.
  • DaveyBazy
    75 posts Park Captain
    Hate to play against POTM Hazard. Literally any finesse shot is in.
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sporter wrote: »
    VDV is broken when it comes to finishing in the box!
    Rafael Van der Vaart?
    Yes.
  • jonkero
    5421 posts Big Money Move
    POTM Hazard and CR7 are killing it for me
  • jonkero
    5421 posts Big Money Move
    Sporter wrote: »
    VDV is broken when it comes to finishing in the box!
    Rafael Van der Vaart?
    Yes.

    😂
  • cdbuck26
    3412 posts National Call-Up
    Whoever said the greatest player of all time comment definitely knew this thread was gonna turn into what it has :lol:
    Best for me has been SIF Mahrez
    Honorable mentions though are Messi, POTM Hazard, and Dybala
  • MHoney1234
    8051 posts League Winner
    cule54 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    mihain247 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Has to be the greatest player of all time, Lionel Messi

    Not according to pele

    Pele only says that because he is threatened by Messi. He used to hate on Maradona—who is also better than Pele—as well before Messi came along. The fact of the matter is that a huge chunk of Pele’s career was spent playing against farmers and he played in an era where players where far less technically gifted and way less athletic. No one will match his stats because modern football has evolved and there is now more talent everywhere in the world than there was back then. He was grey for his era, but the actual players in the era were inferior to modern players in a technical nd physical sense hands down.

    It’s great you used poor pitches, heavy balls, poor facilities in your balanced argument when comparing then and now. Pele is the greatest player of any era. End of story.
    Wrong !

    Who’s the best then fella? A guy who’s stayed at one club and won nothing at international level? He’s only got one equal in Ronaldo. In Pele’s era - Charlton, Eusebio, Puskas, Cruyff, Best, Beckenbauer. He played in an era dominated by a multitude of world class players and won how many world cups? I’d put a prime R9 and Maradona above Messi.

    So you bash Messi for staying in one club yet to you a guy that played his entire career with in one club is the greatest. Lol. Go to bed kid

    You must of missed the international and WC wins part. Chin up though fella. DM me if you’d like me to walk you through it slowly.
  • MHoney1234
    8051 posts League Winner
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    CfcBlue wrote: »
    Has to be the greatest player of all time, Lionel Messi

    Not according to pele

    Pele only says that because he is threatened by Messi. He used to hate on Maradona—who is also better than Pele—as well before Messi came along. The fact of the matter is that a huge chunk of Pele’s career was spent playing against farmers and he played in an era where players where far less technically gifted and way less athletic. No one will match his stats because modern football has evolved and there is now more talent everywhere in the world than there was back then. He was grey for his era, but the actual players in the era were inferior to modern players in a technical nd physical sense hands down.

    You can’t compare time periods. Pele was the best of his time and no one could touch him. Messi and cr7 are the best of our time. Get over your favorites and try to be unbiased please.
    Just for the record Pele says best was the greatest he had ever seen
    100% Pele was and still is the greatest player ever
    Messi will go down as one of the greats for sure but still behind Pele best maradona imo

    For sure I agree. Messi is a wonder. Problem is ... not so much with Argentina and that cannot be overlooked.

    For sure mate. Maradona carried Argentina to a World Cup and turned Seria A on his head with Napoli.
  • joehuk
    3385 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone with finesse shot trait :)

    But overall most players can finesse way to good
  • [Z]one[ONE]
    1400 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    jonkero wrote: »
    Sporter wrote: »
    VDV is broken when it comes to finishing in the box!
    Rafael Van der Vaart?
    Yes.

    😂
    In all seriousness he is a well rounded finisher with deadeye!
  • cule54
    686 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    cule54 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    mihain247 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Has to be the greatest player of all time, Lionel Messi

    Not according to pele

    Pele only says that because he is threatened by Messi. He used to hate on Maradona—who is also better than Pele—as well before Messi came along. The fact of the matter is that a huge chunk of Pele’s career was spent playing against farmers and he played in an era where players where far less technically gifted and way less athletic. No one will match his stats because modern football has evolved and there is now more talent everywhere in the world than there was back then. He was grey for his era, but the actual players in the era were inferior to modern players in a technical nd physical sense hands down.

    It’s great you used poor pitches, heavy balls, poor facilities in your balanced argument when comparing then and now. Pele is the greatest player of any era. End of story.
    Wrong !

    Who’s the best then fella? A guy who’s stayed at one club and won nothing at international level? He’s only got one equal in Ronaldo. In Pele’s era - Charlton, Eusebio, Puskas, Cruyff, Best, Beckenbauer. He played in an era dominated by a multitude of world class players and won how many world cups? I’d put a prime R9 and Maradona above Messi.

    So you bash Messi for staying in one club yet to you a guy that played his entire career with in one club is the greatest. Lol. Go to bed kid

    You must of missed the international and WC wins part. Chin up though fella. DM me if you’d like me to walk you through it slowly.

    Lol Pele played in the greatest 11 ever assembled. That tends to help win world cups. Also If you talk to Brazilians that watched that team as well as defenders that played against it they will tell you Garrincha was the real star and threat of that team not Pele. Fun fact kid Garrincha won a World Cup without Pele. Pele never won a WC without Garrincha 😉. Meanwhile Messi took an Argentina team to a World Cup final with Higuaín and Mascherano. Lol.
  • HelloDearie
    2294 posts Fans' Favourite
    Messi all day long
  • nitraw
    2079 posts Fans' Favourite
    cule54 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    cule54 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    mihain247 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Has to be the greatest player of all time, Lionel Messi

    Not according to pele

    Pele only says that because he is threatened by Messi. He used to hate on Maradona—who is also better than Pele—as well before Messi came along. The fact of the matter is that a huge chunk of Pele’s career was spent playing against farmers and he played in an era where players where far less technically gifted and way less athletic. No one will match his stats because modern football has evolved and there is now more talent everywhere in the world than there was back then. He was grey for his era, but the actual players in the era were inferior to modern players in a technical nd physical sense hands down.

    It’s great you used poor pitches, heavy balls, poor facilities in your balanced argument when comparing then and now. Pele is the greatest player of any era. End of story.
    Wrong !

    Who’s the best then fella? A guy who’s stayed at one club and won nothing at international level? He’s only got one equal in Ronaldo. In Pele’s era - Charlton, Eusebio, Puskas, Cruyff, Best, Beckenbauer. He played in an era dominated by a multitude of world class players and won how many world cups? I’d put a prime R9 and Maradona above Messi.

    So you bash Messi for staying in one club yet to you a guy that played his entire career with in one club is the greatest. Lol. Go to bed kid

    You must of missed the international and WC wins part. Chin up though fella. DM me if you’d like me to walk you through it slowly.

    Lol Pele played in the greatest 11 ever assembled. That tends to help win world cups. Also If you talk to Brazilians that watched that team as well as defenders that played against it they will tell you Garrincha was the real star and threat of that team not Pele. Fun fact kid Garrincha won a World Cup without Pele. Pele never won a WC without Garrincha 😉. Meanwhile Messi took an Argentina team to a World Cup final with Higuaín and Mascherano. Lol.

    eeyyyy anyone mentioning garrincha gets extra points. the man was a phenom. would pele have won a wc if he had the same team that maradonna had in 86? i dont know
  • MHoney1234
    8051 posts League Winner
    edited December 2018
    cule54 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    cule54 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    mihain247 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Has to be the greatest player of all time, Lionel Messi

    Not according to pele

    Pele only says that because he is threatened by Messi. He used to hate on Maradona—who is also better than Pele—as well before Messi came along. The fact of the matter is that a huge chunk of Pele’s career was spent playing against farmers and he played in an era where players where far less technically gifted and way less athletic. No one will match his stats because modern football has evolved and there is now more talent everywhere in the world than there was back then. He was grey for his era, but the actual players in the era were inferior to modern players in a technical nd physical sense hands down.

    It’s great you used poor pitches, heavy balls, poor facilities in your balanced argument when comparing then and now. Pele is the greatest player of any era. End of story.
    Wrong !

    Who’s the best then fella? A guy who’s stayed at one club and won nothing at international level? He’s only got one equal in Ronaldo. In Pele’s era - Charlton, Eusebio, Puskas, Cruyff, Best, Beckenbauer. He played in an era dominated by a multitude of world class players and won how many world cups? I’d put a prime R9 and Maradona above Messi.

    So you bash Messi for staying in one club yet to you a guy that played his entire career with in one club is the greatest. Lol. Go to bed kid

    You must of missed the international and WC wins part. Chin up though fella. DM me if you’d like me to walk you through it slowly.

    Lol Pele played in the greatest 11 ever assembled. That tends to help win world cups. Also If you talk to Brazilians that watched that team as well as defenders that played against it they will tell you Garrincha was the real star and threat of that team not Pele. Fun fact kid Garrincha won a World Cup without Pele. Pele never won a WC without Garrincha 😉. Meanwhile Messi took an Argentina team to a World Cup final with Higuaín and Mascherano. Lol.

    Why do you keep calling adults, kid? Garrincha was a great player, but he wasn’t Pele. Higuain and Mas both played at top level champions league clubs. What’s your point?

    It seems you read that salty article and my guess didn’t even know who Garrincha was before.
  • Is this a joke? Everyone who has 75+ shooting cam finesse
  • Retro_G
    29721 posts Player of the Year
    Raul, finesse shot trait.
  • KoreanMeatballs
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Crespo, finesse shot trait
  • Retro_G wrote: »
    Raul, finesse shot trait.

    ^ this man knows :wink:
  • SlyT1495
    245 posts Sunday League Hero
    Messi, hazard, Neymar, aubameyang, Lacazette
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    Kante
  • Struggstarr
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Reus and Salah are insane for me for the finesse shot. Reus just edges it for me.
    Obviously theres better out there but I've used these 2 consistently for a while now. Not that it surprises me but I've just checked and they both have the Finesse shot trait.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    13599 posts Has That Special Something
    POTM Reus
    IF Ben Yedder
    Flashback Pato
  • SEP1914
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    cule54 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    mihain247 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Has to be the greatest player of all time, Lionel Messi

    Not according to pele

    Pele only says that because he is threatened by Messi. He used to hate on Maradona—who is also better than Pele—as well before Messi came along. The fact of the matter is that a huge chunk of Pele’s career was spent playing against farmers and he played in an era where players where far less technically gifted and way less athletic. No one will match his stats because modern football has evolved and there is now more talent everywhere in the world than there was back then. He was grey for his era, but the actual players in the era were inferior to modern players in a technical nd physical sense hands down.

    It’s great you used poor pitches, heavy balls, poor facilities in your balanced argument when comparing then and now. Pele is the greatest player of any era. End of story.
    Wrong !

    Who’s the best then fella? A guy who’s stayed at one club and won nothing at international level? He’s only got one equal in Ronaldo. In Pele’s era - Charlton, Eusebio, Puskas, Cruyff, Best, Beckenbauer. He played in an era dominated by a multitude of world class players and won how many world cups? I’d put a prime R9 and Maradona above Messi.

    So you bash Messi for staying in one club yet to you a guy that played his entire career with in one club is the greatest. Lol. Go to bed kid

    Pelé is obviously the greatest. Any discussion about this is a waste of time.
  • SEP1914
    42 posts Last Pick at the Park
    cule54 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    cule54 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    mihain247 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Has to be the greatest player of all time, Lionel Messi

    Not according to pele

    Pele only says that because he is threatened by Messi. He used to hate on Maradona—who is also better than Pele—as well before Messi came along. The fact of the matter is that a huge chunk of Pele’s career was spent playing against farmers and he played in an era where players where far less technically gifted and way less athletic. No one will match his stats because modern football has evolved and there is now more talent everywhere in the world than there was back then. He was grey for his era, but the actual players in the era were inferior to modern players in a technical nd physical sense hands down.

    It’s great you used poor pitches, heavy balls, poor facilities in your balanced argument when comparing then and now. Pele is the greatest player of any era. End of story.
    Wrong !

    Who’s the best then fella? A guy who’s stayed at one club and won nothing at international level? He’s only got one equal in Ronaldo. In Pele’s era - Charlton, Eusebio, Puskas, Cruyff, Best, Beckenbauer. He played in an era dominated by a multitude of world class players and won how many world cups? I’d put a prime R9 and Maradona above Messi.

    So you bash Messi for staying in one club yet to you a guy that played his entire career with in one club is the greatest. Lol. Go to bed kid

    You must of missed the international and WC wins part. Chin up though fella. DM me if you’d like me to walk you through it slowly.

    Lol Pele played in the greatest 11 ever assembled. That tends to help win world cups. Also If you talk to Brazilians that watched that team as well as defenders that played against it they will tell you Garrincha was the real star and threat of that team not Pele. Fun fact kid Garrincha won a World Cup without Pele. Pele never won a WC without Garrincha 😉. Meanwhile Messi took an Argentina team to a World Cup final with Higuaín and Mascherano. Lol.

    Pelé never won a WC without Garrincha? Now this was funny
  • SPACIALIST09
    1002 posts Professional
    Messi is a sicko for me. On another level.
  • Jeyrus
    180 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Neymar > Messi= POTM Reus
  • Aqeel87
    2721 posts Fans' Favourite
    Has to be the greatest player of all time, Lionel Messi

Sign In or Register to comment.