What other games do you play?

Boomba
837 posts Semi-Pro
Apart from Fortnite, FIFA, Black Ops 4 and PUBG, is there any other decent game out there? I want something casual and less competitive. I can't deal with this stress anymore.

Comments

• I like single-player games a lot. Try get Rocket League during the Christmas sales for like €10, it's got a broadly skilled playerbase still so you can still enjoy it casually.

I'm currently looking to play the
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon games, so far I've only played Explorers. The PMD games are like 60 hour RPGs and the writing in them, well Explorers anyway is actually pretty good.
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move
    Fallout new Vegas
  • Apollo
    14904 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    Astroneer - for the criteria that you mentioned of casual and less competitive, definitely.
  • Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    Been playing the remastered Spyro games. Hoping that and Blackout will keep me occupied until the new Crash Team Racing comes out in June
  • Manda1997 wrote: »
    Been playing the remastered Spyro games. Hoping that and Blackout will keep me occupied until the new Crash Team Racing comes out in June

If CTR gets an online mode I'm going to become a pro.
  • Manda1997
    1778 posts Play-Off Hero
    Manda1997 wrote: »

If CTR gets an online mode I'm going to become a pro.
    Online’s been confirmed for it. Literally all I’m going to be playing for a long time
  • Retro_G
    29096 posts Player of the Year
    God of War and Read Dead Redemption 2 are the two best games this year.