FIFA 18 V FIFA 19 SBC Requirements

Cadey 5
9970 posts Has That Special Something
edited December 2018
FIFA 18 PRIME RUI COSTA!

A card who links to everyone and who could be in everyones teams for the majority of FIFA unless you are a Elite level players, and has the potential to be used in future ICON SBCS.

Requirements:

Portugal
Exchange a squad featuring Rui Costa time featured in the Portugal squad.

Reward: Premium Gold Pack

Calcio A
Exchange a squad featuring Rui Costa times in Calcio A

Benfica
Exchange a squad featuing Rui Costa time in the Benfica side.

83 Rated Squad
TOTW X 1

Reward: Premium Gold Pacl

84 Rated Squad
TOTW X 2

Reward: Premium Gold Jumbo Pack

85 Rated Squad
TOTW X 1

Reward: Rare Gold Pack

86 Rated Squad
TOTW X 2

Reward Mega Pack

FIFA 19 CL INSINGE

A card not to different from it's 89 rated IF, aside from a position change which you could argue is irelavent given the dynmatic tactics for FIFA 19 Requirements:

Napoli
2 X UCL
83 rated

Reward: Rare Gold Pack

ITALY
84 Rated

Reward Mega Pack

85 Rated
TOTW X 2

Reward Mega Pack

86 Rated
TOTW X 2

Reward Jumbo Premium Gold Players

So Basically

FIFA 18 = 7 Squads 3 cheap 6 in forms gives you a Prime Icon you can fit in any squad
FIFA 19 = 4 squads 4 TOTW 2 x CL cards gives you a card whose IF on the Market is not even 200k

What is this? if you look at Prime Zanetti he was actually cheaper then in FIFA 18 then Insinge would be, i just used Costa as a example because of the same position.

Comments

• TTAZ
    1801 posts Play-Off Hero
    Because fifa 19 is a **** game worse in every aspect than 18 besides daily content even tho said content is usually **** anyways
  • Dead Whip
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    It significantly easier to make coins this Fifa because of rivals...
  • Sercs
    18215 posts World Class
    Love we are in the phase of โ€˜18 was so great, 19 sucksโ€™

19 is 100% better than 18 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
  • VanBasten12
    6781 posts Big Money Move
    Yeah mate โ€ฆ and it's not like that IF is new (TOTW2!) so it messed up with their plans.

Minimal upgrade as well from that IF โ€ฆ just shows these clowns have no clue.

#BagsForContentCreator
  • Cadey 5
    9970 posts Has That Special Something
    Sercs wrote: ยป

I donโ€™t think FIFA 18 was great and I think some of the FIFA 19 SBCs are great but ones like these are a joke.

Maybe I should have had a different title.
  • EekAlaska
    1000 posts Professional
    It is a decent point though. SBCs should be significantly cheaper than market value due to being untradeable. Last year I had every top Icon and they were ALL untradeable because that was the way to go. Also the other SBCs for players were reasonably priced to make it almost a no brainer for most of them. This year most have been way operpriced and just dont make any sense to do in the long run.
  • Mc
    3789 posts National Call-Up
    Insigne requirements are shocking
  • Keano
    10558 posts Has That Special Something

Agree to disagree on that... I'm pretty sure Fifa 18 didn't have 5 patches all year, let alone before Christmas to try & fix the broken mechanics etc.

Sure 18 wasn't great, but you knew what you were up against & what it was. 19 is still up in the air for will it be patched again, will they fix this, why havent they fixed that etc.

I'd take 18 over 19 anyday... Only plus on 19 for me is the return of Best & Keane.
  • seBozz
    445 posts Sunday League Hero
    SBCs are poor this time
  • Cantona84
    7441 posts League Winner
    edited December 2018

You are in a minority thinking that.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    25956 posts Player of the Year
    Theyโ€™ve got quite a few wrong this year tbh.
  • Absting159
    6537 posts Moderator
    Theyโ€™ve got quite a few wrong this year tbh.

This is what scares me about Icon Set 4. . .3 expires this week :(. Just get something right EA. Fix the darn market.

Oh wait, the market is a live organism and won't be held hostage or some BS. In other words, we're not smart enough to figure out how to fix it so we'll use this as an excuse.
  • Agreed. EA better correct this soon or I wonโ€™t be back next year. Hardly play this year anymore as RDR2 is much better and have all my coins tied into investments.
  • Dalez84
    681 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How about fifa 19 packs. I have opened more packs this year than ever before and have packed **** all. Only walkouts I get are when I complete a flash back sbc lol. I have packed maybe 2 players worth over 50k.
  • Ulook92
    11427 posts Has That Special Something
    I like that they have done more smaller SBCs even if most are trash but big SBC wise they have been a massive let down.

I hooe they do some Pirlo-esk SBC this year.
  • Currieman
    4901 posts National Call-Up
    I like that they have done more smaller SBCs even if most are trash but big SBC wise they have been a massive let down.

I hooe they do some Pirlo-esk SBC this year.

Agree with this. There have been loads of smaller SBCs which has been really good this year but the state of the icon SBCs is a joke and most of the decent ones are incredibly overpriced.

I understand that itโ€™s easier to get coins this year thanks to Rivals but some of the reqs for SBCs have been stupid.