Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

GREAT job EA with the new

Modi421
102 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited December 2018
The latest update actually brought good things to the game. EAs twitter and forums are full of hate but I think we should tell them when they do good work. They patched long shots in this update and I think that is one of the best things they have ever done. No gauranted goals with POTM hazard 50 meters away anymore, you now need skills, you need tactics to actually score goals, no longer pu ssy shooting outside the box. Thanks EA, your next patch should include fixing the servers. GG

What do you think?

Comments

• Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    Which patch did youu get?? :p haha
    Or you played just 1 game?
  • QceCapo
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    Modi421 wrote: »
    The latest update actually brought good things to the game. EAs twitter and forums are full of hate but I think we should tell them when they do good work. They patched long shots in this update and I think that is one of the best things they have ever done. No gauranted goals with POTM hazard 50 meters away anymore, you now need skills, you need tactics to actually score goals, no longer pu ssy shooting outside the box. Thanks EA, your next patch should include fixing the servers. GG

What do you think?

the reverse psychology thing isn't going to work bro lol
  • Boysie91
    10382 posts Has That Special Something
    Haven't noticed any difference
  • Moose Factory
    4560 posts National Call-Up
    I've never been in the habit of telling FIFA's development team "good work" in December. Not going to start now.
  • Cmiz
    908 posts Professional
    Same still slow the game needs taking offline and sorting out instead of papering over the cracks with some crap update that makes no difference
  • Gogs
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Are you drunk or what?

Watch this please.
  • Gogs
    520 posts An Exciting Prospect

What do you think?

Watch this please and tell what’s fixed? Or i am missing something?

• Ishibum
    13586 posts Has That Special Something
    Gogs wrote: »
    Are you drunk or what?

Watch this please.

Why do YouTubers need to use screencaps with them looking like sex dolls?
  • Tymsy83
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    They need to remove timed finishing. It’s a rubbish feature
  • Williejno1
    3111 posts National Call-Up

What do you think?
    Lol
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    They nerfed driven passed one time finesse shots ... which was never an issue to begin with LMFAO.

It’s like your house having a plumbing leak so you say nice... and replace the shingles on your roof.
  • Modi421 wrote: »

What do you think?

These are the exact same issues the previous version had........they treat their customers like gerbils and the gerbils keep frantically running on their wheel........