The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

Servers today are disgusting

Skillzy
313 posts Sunday League Hero
So bad I can literally see my players move like they are sliding

Comments

• MUFC_420
    2402 posts Fans' Favourite
    Couldn't possibly be any worse than they have been all weekend.
  • Ash Ketchum
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I've found the servers great all weekend and all of today. I finished gold 3 for the first time in 6 weeks and am on a 10 match winning streak and am about to get promoted to division 4 for the first time this fifa.
  • PegLeg
    952 posts Semi-Pro
    I've found the servers great all weekend and all of today. I finished gold 3 for the first time in 6 weeks and am on a 10 match winning streak and am about to get promoted to division 4 for the first time this fifa.

Hi EA's Mum ;-)
  • Ash Ketchum
    629 posts An Exciting Prospect
    PegLeg wrote: »

Hi EA's Mum ;-)

I'm not standing up for EA I'm just giving my personal experience whatever thing everyone else seems to be facing I'm not facing it right now. No idea why.
  • Skillzy
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    Disgusting again today
  • Navraat
    3668 posts National Call-Up

EA employee spotted
  • Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    Skillzy wrote: »
    Disgusting again today

Yesterday was smooth as butter.
  • Brovarrinho
    76 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2018
    I played one game to check latest patch, never experienced so slow and unresponsive gameplay, simply unplayable. Passes made by KdB and Pogba to teammates who are 2 meters away can't reach target. EA is amazingly shi*te.
  • DarthGrowler
    15367 posts World Class
    I think there is more to this than dodgy servers. Some people are not affected by the handicap the "server issues" are causing at all
  • Nervous_Nick
    6185 posts Big Money Move
    Recoba wrote: »
    Skillzy wrote: »
    Disgusting again today

Yesterday was smooth as butter.

Horrible for me

• Springveldt
    4830 posts National Call-Up
    This just highlights how much of an influence your connection has on your results. It’s the most important thing in the game imho.

Connection has been gash for me recently every game is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ chore. Well apart from some games that I played at 4am, they were all great.
  • stevotrueblue
    961 posts Professional
    Servers prob cant handle people downloading latest patch and people trying to play at the same time.
  • sketchedoutmkii
    106 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It's just appalling they continue to get away with it. They will never admit to how bad they regularly are because I really do think monetary compensation would be due.
  • wolzawol
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I must say yesterday I had bad button delay was a joke. lost 3 games in a row that would've taken me to division 3
  • TitanXX
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My problem with servers are not always connected to bad results. I tend to win some anyway. But i can really feel the stiffness and passning game becomes impossible. Playing really late can solve this problem But not Possible. Servers should be good during peakhours too
  • Wi1son73
    2572 posts Fans' Favourite

Then be prepared for a sht load bull coming your way anytime soon lol...
  • PES 2019 is the answer.