Fifa19 Lack of Fouls, Ea fix this

WEMAD
38 posts Last Pick at the Park
Fifa 19 is a great game that have a terrible lack: fouls are absent in this game. So the game experience is bad. Please EA fix this. It's terrible

Comments

• Yes rude tackling is everywhere
  • Agree!!!!!!
  • Agree!! incredible..a football game without fouls... :(
  • EyeHamJuan
    56 posts Park Captain
    Maybe turn fouls on or don't play No Rules?

There are many fouls in the games I play against the AI. More yellows and Reds than I've ever seen.
  • Danieleambietti
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    I agree with everybody. Why we can't have fouls in a game? Have you ever seen whoscored.com stats? Just have a look there you will discover 15-18 fouls average per match per team. That's not real football. Please patch it.
  • PES 19: 1 match 8 fouls,FIFA 19: 10 match 2 fouls.. 🤔
  • BSDShoes
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lack of fouls... hmm, I got 5 yellow cards in a single match last night and other team got 1 too and I wasn't even playing all that aggressively.
  • forearms
    4440 posts National Call-Up
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    Lack of fouls... hmm, I got 5 yellow cards in a single match last night and other team got 1 too and I wasn't even playing all that aggressively.

Hmmm. I'm guessing you were.
  • No fouls at all ... lot of contrast and contact between players, but really a small number of fouls. Realism? Not in this case ...
  • nn92
    229 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2018
    If i´m correct did a whole season with Bilbao and only got like 6 fouls total my side the WHOLE season!
  • Mu goalie got pushed while jumping catching the ball. He falls and counted a goal!!! In the last 5 minutes in the game!! I was tied with this guy and he won just by pushing my goalie into the net!!!
    Is that even possible? Isn't foul since you pushed him!!! Thanks EA for making me lose!!!!
  • flcinusa
    449 posts Sunday League Hero
    Played the Journey last night and in a game against PSG I got a penalty and Buffon was sent off, first keeper red card I've seen in many, many, many years of FIFA playing
  • I agree
  • EA sveglia non e calcio senza falli muoviti a correggere sta cosa.
    Metti una slide x i falli muoviti e una vita che lo chiediamo
  • Lonestarr022
    502 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    Players don't dive in games that's why you don't see 800 BS fouls like in real life.
  • Urgente cambiamento.
    Chi ottiene i falli spieghi come fa .Sembra che ci sono giochi diversi perché..
  • epicalcio
    1 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    FABULOUS ANIMATIONS, FABULOUS THE GAMEPLAY (NOT ALWAYS, AND WITH RIGHT SLIDERS MODIFIED) BUT ... WITHOUT FOULS! YOU WANT TO INTRODUCE THE VAR BUT IN WATH COULD BE USEFULL THE VAR IF YOU DO NOT INSERT THE FOULS?

AND PLEASE PLEASE I'M WAITING FOR A LONG LONG TIME:
    1) DYNAMIC CLIMATE THAT INCIDES ON THE FIELD CONDITIONS WHEN IT'S RAINING...AND...

GIVE A SLOT FOR THE NUMBER OF SPECTATORS !!!!! IT IS NOT SIMULATIVE WITH STADIUM ALWAYS FULL. THE SPECTATORS MUST CHANGE WITH THE IMPORTANCE OF THE COMPETITION, CLASSIFICATION OF TEAMS, CAPACITY OF THE STADIUM. PESCARA LIVINGSTON IN AUGUST IN SAN SIRO ... 80.000 SPECTATORS !!!! IF YOU JOIN ALL THE PEOPLE OF THE TWO CITIES YOU WIL NOT OBTAIN 80000 SPECTATORS THAT COME TO ITALY FOR A FRIENDLY! THAT'S ENOUGH! THIS MUST CHANGE NOW!
    THANK YOU!
  • We are in december... 5-6patches. No fouls... why? Please we want fouls on off mode.
  • Missing from the game.. :(

• WEMAD
    Ea fix the fouls problem?
  • L4r14m
    63 posts Park Captain
    Yes, more fouls, please! (Perhaps a slider: so as to accommodate different tastes.)
  • Peanut2000
    464 posts Sunday League Hero
    Agreed. It’s ridiculous
  • viniciusrsouza
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    December 10th and AI fouls is still absent. Even worse, this is a issue happening since FIFA 16, as I found out after searching for this issue in the last 20 minutes.

This is insane. Even worse, sliders can't help us regarding this.

And there's absolutely no answer for us if they are at least checking this.

But YAY, they fixed elastico skill!
  • tarheels_forever
    424 posts Sunday League Hero
    especially with slide tackles. lesser skilled players spam the slide tackle and make the game almost unplayable. barely any fouls are ever called.
  • L4r14m wrote: »
    Yes, more fouls, please! (Perhaps a slider: so as to accommodate different tastes.)

yeah a Slider where you can say how much your AI or the opponent fouls would be great. So you can have a realy hard game or an easy one
  • WEMAD
    With fouls would be a great game....Ea fix this !!!
  • SVKslato8
    417 posts Sunday League Hero
    its ridiculous how the tackling is judged by refs. Every single game a rush on my player big hit to knees or body, player falls down with injury and no card, not even a foul is called.
    Some guys spam the tackle buttons they hit my players and every time they hit me without touching a ball and no calls again.

There have been so much feedback on the referees on this forum but no answer from EA not a single mention in the patch notes.

@EA_Andy

Was this really passed to developers?
  • Haven't got a single penalty or shooting foul this year. Worst gameplay I've ever seen for offline. I have zero interest in paying this game anymore.