Baby Icons sub 1 million

Comments

• Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    PelzyWelzy wrote: »
    36x kroos/godin sold during Alves SBC.
    Restocked 19x godin yesterday at 40k each. Now they all sold at 55.5k. It's so easy.

Why are Godins selling over 55k but Kroos are still 42kish?

Strong links to Oblak, Filipe Luis, Gimenez etc... The Madrid options of the same rating are far more expensive, thus for chem reasons it often makes sense to go down the Godin/Oblak route. :wink:

Ok, for that difference in price, I'd be more creative tbh. But im not complaining, easy profit again.
  • The_Mercillus
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bought 49 godin a earlier between 38-40k put up for 54000 for lazy buyers and just checked and they all sold... crazy. Can’t quite understand why this happened.... just wish I’d listed them at 59k still that’s some nice quick profit. Just wish oblak and kroos went up in the same fashion
  • CervezaNL
    1269 posts Professional
    Bought 49 godin a earlier between 38-40k put up for 54000 for lazy buyers and just checked and they all sold... crazy. Can’t quite understand why this happened.... just wish I’d listed them at 59k still that’s some nice quick profit. Just wish oblak and kroos went up in the same fashion

Must have been some youtuber
  • AjaxLegends
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    Godin is back to sub 45K.
  • Finesse_4days
    6888 posts Big Money Move
    CervezaNL wrote: »

Must have been some youtuber

noobtuber suggesting that as a SBC solution
  • Pauldejong6
    edited December 2018
    Godin is back to sub 45K.

Haha. Sold a Kroos at 52k, just bought for 40k. What a wonderful world.
  • Blarix
    20815 posts Club Captain
    Restocked 19x godin yesterday at 40k each. Now they all sold at 55.5k. It's so easy.

I did the same sold all of them during Alves promo, rebought Godin (only Godin cause he sells the best always) about 25 for 40k and sold them off earlier for 58k all. Now will wait for the downfall again :joy:
  • Pauldejong6
    Blarix wrote: »

I did the same sold all of them during Alves promo, rebought Godin (only Godin cause he sells the best always) about 25 for 40k and sold them off earlier for 58k all. Now will wait for the downfall again :joy:

Hes already down to 43k. Lol. With potm Reus coming im thinking Kroos will get more love soon aswell.
  • xFATAL
    4044 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    Have cleared out 3 full TP and over 150 in unassigned over the last week or 2 of high rated golds. Thx EA Keep it up, Easy profit :)

Thread should be renamed to:

Profit flipping High rated golds while waiting for Icon set 4 bragging thread.
  • Blarix
    20815 posts Club Captain

Hes already down to 43k. Lol. With potm Reus coming im thinking Kroos will get more love soon aswell.

Bought 15x for 40k back.

• iWiggle
    489 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Wonder what sbc we are going to see in the coming week(s). I reckon it is going to be a very big one, hopefully 2m+ icons. What do you guys think?
  • vizzion89
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    2 potm and icon sbc on Friday.

Begin the hype
  • BeanieGee
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    Futmas starts too doesn't it ?

Probably get a silver contract pack SBC
  • bhafc1901
    2263 posts Fans' Favourite
    If I hadn't gone all in on baby icons I would think that higuain at close to 25k is a good look for an 88 rated card with futmas around the corner and possible icons this week.
  • Iconman36
    314 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do you guys think that we will get big icons set after set 3 ends?
  • Reus
    22442 posts Club Captain
    Iconman36 wrote: »

Hope not

We need the worst ones not big ones
  • Absting159
    6693 posts Moderator
    Everytime this thread catches my eye I laugh. Friday is the day peeps. Fingers crossed we finally get some real SBC's that will do something positive to the market.
  • GL
    6510 posts Big Money Move
    iWiggle wrote: »
    Wonder what sbc we are going to see in the coming week(s). I reckon it is going to be a very big one, hopefully 2m+ icons. What do you guys think?

Only after TOTY
  • NDJ591
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    Iconman36 wrote: »

yes
  • Dutch007
    2552 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lowest base 675k BIN now.. How low will they go just before Set3 expires??
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    3982 posts National Call-Up
    set four might be delayed if they do release a base icon sbc over the holidays
  • Blarix
    20815 posts Club Captain

They can technically do both but not in player picks.

Release henry/Dinho etc up the requirements, release baby icon sbc along side to drop the icons but still keep their price reasonable.
  • James Libby
    5246 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018

Release henry/Dinho etc up the requirements, release baby icon sbc along side to drop the icons but still keep their price reasonable.

I thought you were of the mind that there wouldn't be further ICON SBC sets?
  • RebelRob
    5033 posts Big Money Move
    Kroos for 58k.

Hype loading! Still...
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    alot of deals available .. pick up boys
  • Blarix
    20815 posts Club Captain
    edited December 2018

I thought you were of the mind that there wouldn't be further ICON SBC sets?

There won't be imo, I meant release one big icon with 2-3 others but not in sets.

If they do however release sets again they'll need to release baby icon sbc alongside it otherwise baby icons will hit 800k or more. for me, personally the more expensive icons stay the better it works for me but i'm not that selfish, I care for my fellow bredrin o:) o:)
  • Castonnn
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    Might go back in...
  • SuperRob
    1412 posts Professional
    Decided to invest 4 mil in more high rated players. I have never wanted to use the unassigned glitch before but as EA dont play fair i might as well play them at their own game. There are too many sbcs due for these players not to rise.
  • xFATAL
    4044 posts National Call-Up
    SuperRob wrote: »
    Decided to invest 4 mil in more high rated players. I have never wanted to use the unassigned glitch before but as EA dont play fair i might as well play them at their own game. There are too many sbcs due for these players not to rise.

Good move I did the same. Have a nice team built and dumped everything extra into high rated and loads of informs. In it for the long haul now. EA tried to play us but through all that waiting for an icon I flipped way more profit than if they would have just released it weeks ago
  • SimenHP
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    So prices didn't go up at all from Icon SBC, did you guys decide to sell them?