Has anyone honestly given up on Fifa 19?? Like refusing to play it

Comments

• BFC CLARETTRICK
    1182 posts Professional
    mindm4ster wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    I stopped playing for about a month when new games released, but I'm back on the Fifa grind. Read Dead Redemption 2 online is a let down, Black Ops 4, Battlefield 5 are unfinished games.

There won't be another proper competitive game worth playing until MK11 releases in April.

wtf is that trash music?

Music is a bit weird but im actually really looking forward to mk 11 next year is going to be a brilliant year for gaming.

Resident evil 2 remake
    Crash tag team racing
    Mortal kombat 11

Just these games alone have me excited and there's alot more to come
  • Pewdiepie
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    I stopped playing for about a month when new games released, but I'm back on the Fifa grind. Read Dead Redemption 2 online is a let down, Black Ops 4, Battlefield 5 are unfinished games.

There won't be another proper competitive game worth playing until MK11 releases in April.

wtf is that trash music?

Music is a bit weird but im actually really looking forward to mk 11 next year is going to be a brilliant year for gaming.

Resident evil 2 remake
    Crash tag team racing
    Mortal kombat 11

Yeah man by Janurary and Feb..Ill prob barely play fifa ..the line up of games coming up looks awesome. Right now I got smash bros rdr2 soulcaliber. Only thing I do in fifa is work the market.
  • senaffc
    1155 posts Professional
    I'm almost there
  • Slitsomtype
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Deleted my club after my last session. Game is worse then ever now, and with no club i wont be tempted to give it another try. Win or lose, dont even care. Scoring doesnt give any joy.

Pass from defence to attack with one pass, then string a few passes around the box to find space for a finesse.. where the **** is the fun in that? :D
  • Aqeel87
    2581 posts Fans' Favourite
    senaffc wrote: »
    I'm almost there

• lIlIlIlIlIl
    3355 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018

wtf is that trash music?

Resident evil 2 remake
    Crash tag team racing
    Mortal kombat 11

Is Mortal kombat at 11 now? :joy: Still remember playing mk1 and 2 on super nintendo.
    Deleted my club after my last session. Game is worse then ever now, and with no club i wont be tempted to give it another try. Win or lose, dont even care. Scoring doesnt give any joy.

Pass from defence to attack with one pass, then string a few passes around the box to find space for a finesse.. where the **** is the fun in that? :D

How much did you lose?
  • Calilyce
    61 posts Park Captain
    Pewdiepie wrote: »

wtf is that trash music?

Netherrealm is from Chicago my hometown..rap is what we mostly listen to over here. For X release video had rap in it too. I honestly didint mind at all we are just happy its coming out.

Lies, everyone knows you're from Sweden

• Gaz7Mac
    329 posts Sunday League Hero
    came back on tonight for the 1st time in a month lasted 2 games, the game is ludicrous. Control a cdm and spam timed finess shots utter nonsense.
    First time ever i wont play Fifa past Xmas
  • I SiR MartY I
    5506 posts Big Money Move
    I refuse to play anything that isn't Pro Clubs right now and even then, I don't play Clubs that much unless its with friends.

Gameplay gets worse every patch and I honestly can't be bothered with the game anymore.
  • I have I just deleted that garbage. Waste of space on my ps4. Get too angry while playing.
  • JayyThunder
    4359 posts Big Money Move
    I enjoy my teams. Don’t enjoy the game.
  • Slitsomtype
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special

wtf is that trash music?

Resident evil 2 remake
    Crash tag team racing
    Mortal kombat 11

Is Mortal kombat at 11 now? :joy: Still remember playing mk1 and 2 on super nintendo.

How much did you lose?

Two draws. I dont enjoy the game so i wont bother playing it. Honestly dont understand how anyone think this game is good, but each to their own.
  • Seandimes
    1877 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Didnt give up on the game, but havent really played at all lately. Mostly just building a new team, play a couple minutes, and realizing that the idea of playing fifa is much more fun than actually playing it^^.
    The only reason I kept playing last couple of weeks was because I invested a lot of time trading, and thought the game would be more fun once I get better players - it isnt.
    Decided to buy NBA2k when it was on sale, and having much more fun, and more important, much less stress
  • tilen11
    5052 posts Big Money Move

I quite enjoy BF V.
  • jertt
    75 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Probably going to give up Fut Champs latency too high for me. I live in Ireland. My opponent players seem super fast and mine feel slow.

Probably play some rivals now and again.
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    Yes I have played for over a month now. Kicked my addiction. Rivals is rubbish there’s no progression. Fut champs is pointless. The game is trash. You should all stop playing. Let’s face it nobody is playing because they like the game. You are all playing for rewards.

Oh if icons weren’t so expensive and overpriced I’d be tempted to make a team and try a few games. Ea decided to create icon sbcs to increase prices. So ea lost me as a player.
  • Pay2Lose
    906 posts Professional
    Who wants to play vs people who just play deep and cut passing lanes anyway? What a trash game.
  • FinEverton
    695 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have been on and off to trade and to do any decent sbc, but only on the companion app.

Haven’t played an actual game for 2 weeks now. Cannot be bothered atm, the love for the game is just not there. Haven’t quit per se, but no desire to play a game. Which is the earliest this has ever happened to me. Usually this happens after TOTS.

Same. No sparkles. Played three rivals matches to day and it wasnt bad, but if I try this tomorrow it will be bad as ever.
  • Retro_G
    29193 posts Player of the Year
    tilen11 wrote: »

I quite enjoy BF V.

Yeah the multiplayer is good, but it's lacking maps and a Battleroyal mode.
  • Tennster10
    1911 posts Play-Off Hero
    I am close to it. WL is so slugish. I don’t mind loosing but slow game play kill the fun for me.
  • Jonboyparker
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    Gone from playing everyday to playing a bit with a few sbcs. I stop at 11 wins because the extra games aren’t worth the effort. Hardly touch DR and SB. Never buy FP’s so don’t open many packs.

I don’t even play any other games to replace the time so it’s purely down to the game being less fun. It’s the same game, game after game, finesse after finesse, block after block. It’s like tennis.
  • TopCat
    558 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just doing weekend league last few weeks and stopping at 14 wins.
  • alvchong
    970 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    Lossing also play everyday. Is just a game. Can say loving it. Remember, when u lose someone is winning. Nothing wrong as a game. U are not gonna be world best anyway.
  • SPN1987
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm at 170 games. Most of them against Ultimate AI in Squad Battles to just practice. Might be even more frustrating than online. I cba to play over 5 games a day, without getting overly frustrated by how terrible this game is. I would have easily played over 500 if gameplay happened to be good. But it clearly isn't.
  • tarheels_forever
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I often see people posting that they have had enough. Lots of constant moaning and complaints about the game which I agree is not very good. But has anyone actually given up?

i posted the "IM DONE" thread, and this is mostly true. but i must admit i do play the occassional game or two. i just dont grind out several games most days like i used to. im hoping they release a patch SOON that will seriously tone down the AI defending. if they do it will make the game immensely better and i will start playing much more, but if they dont i wont be completely "DONE" like my thread stated but i will only play on occassion. also, because of Fifa's poor state i definitely plan on buying PES as soon as it goes on sale for Christmas. then at least ill have options.
  • BSDShoes
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yeah I think I'm pretty much done, rivals is garbage now, and the pack weight is ridiculous this year. At least I also have PES so will be playing that more.
  • i88i
    501 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited December 2018
    I have been on and off to trade and to do any decent sbc, but only on the companion app.

Haven’t played an actual game for 2 weeks now. Cannot be bothered atm, the love for the game is just not there. Haven’t quit per se, but no desire to play a game. Which is the earliest this has ever happened to me. Usually this happens after TOTS.

I'm the same, got 750k for a team but just can't be bothered, I don't get that 'excitement' like previous fifa's
  • Vinny1979
    4006 posts National Call-Up
    currently quit

4m in TP though, and invested

hate the game
  • tarheels_forever
    584 posts An Exciting Prospect
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    Yeah I think I'm pretty much done, rivals is garbage now, and the pack weight is ridiculous this year. At least I also have PES so will be playing that more.

how is the PES online experience? do they have 1v1 head to head matches with real team rosters like Fifa Online Seasons? and how hard is it to install the option file for PS4? assuming thats what you play on.
  • BSDShoes
    1628 posts Play-Off Hero
    BSDShoes wrote: »

how is the PES online experience? do they have 1v1 head to head matches with real team rosters like Fifa Online Seasons? and how hard is it to install the option file for PS4? assuming thats what you play on.

Yes there is h2h but I don't play it- online experience is so-so, and option files aren't hard to install and there are YT/forums that explain how to do it, I play on PC but had PES on PS4 in past years as well. But PES gameplay is way better and master league is fun because of it.