FIFA 19 Starhead Thread

Comments

• Steffolovitch
    188 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    GlennMufc wrote: »
    Starheads wise it will be the best fifa ever if we get the buli scans , la liga rescan and bpl rescan , and maybe the odd random team scans like Napoli , Lyon , Monaco , Roma . Plus the mls rescan too there is always some great scans to come from there.

That wound be very impressive.

Fifa 20

I agree. When they started scanning (almost) the whole Premier League some years ago, I anticipated they would do a whole league scan (more or less) for every new game after that, so that in the matter of the next four years, we would also have had La Liga, Serie A, BuLi and Ligue 1.

However, somehow they made womens national teams a priority as well as The Journey. Both modes that won't do anything to Career Mode, and the new full league scans didn't come.

But NOW, with the addition of La Liga this year, The Journey coming to an end, and the expected addition of BuLi in FIFA 20, I really hope they will add Serie A for FIFA 21 and Ligue 1 for FIFA 22 - or before if possible. I am really hopeful about this now.

Besides from his, I really want them to do customs for the best talents available. When a young player is listed as "an exciting prospect" and meant to have a potential of at least 86, they should definitely get a face, at least a custom. I remember Bale and Lewandowski having customs, when they were very young, with Lewa still playing for Lech Poznan at that time. Another opportunity is to scan certain clubs with a reputation for developing great talents; Ajax, Lyon, Benfica etc. That would also be great.
  • Royvd
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Hyrooney wrote: »
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    The issue with the missing starheads from the last update should be fixed now - let me know if you run into any other starhead issues.

You asked for it. "let me know if you run into any other starhead issues". There's quite a few starhead issues that need addressing. So, here are some that need addressing (they're very attainable btw, and I'm positive the majority of us would agree these changes are badly needed):

- Please update these players' starheads: Aguero, Lukaku, Henderson, Ozil, Walker, Dzeko, Lanzini, and Arnautovic.
    - Please release the non-Bundesliga face scans you already did but are withholding from us (e.g. - Vietto, Vrsaljko, Leno, etc.)
    - Please scan or at least custom Manolas, Fabinho, Torreira, Hudson-Odoi, Sancho, Fred, Jorginho, and Reiss Nelson for the next title update
    - Please have another title update
    - Please find a way to have new updated starheads go into existing career modes. Its December, and many of us started a new career mode b/c we waited for the November update. This is a big issue. Its already too late for us now, but for future title updates.

I think its important that these requests are pretty achievable. And they are.

If I wanted to go full out I would've requested the Bundesliga scans (which I accept you'll be saving for FIFA 20), or a rant about how Ligue 1, and Serie A literally have no starheads. But that;s for another discussion. Please and thank you EA Andy

I totally agree your opinion. I think It is summarized very well. Thank you for effort.

In addition,
    - Please find the way players dont loose their starhead when they are removed from FIFA squad. I suggest a way that if EA should remove a certain players for the reason of licences, they must be moved to “free agents” except retired players. In this way, faces will be not removed maybe.

Please and thank you @EA_Andy

Fully agree with this post, this captures exactly what EA could do with relatively easy effort to satisfy a large part of this community.
  • Very sad i would like to see some Milan Faces again like in the old days.

i don't care if scanned or custom, just not this ugly generic.
    Donnarumma, nice, but all others are badly outdated or they have no faces.
  • GlennMufc
    432 posts Sunday League Hero
    I played against Napoli in Career mode and it was horrific to see them line up for the champions league anthem :( hysaj, ghoulam , allan , zielinski , horrific generics felt like turning it off haha need some love to be shown in serie A such a legendary league. Historic clubs the Milans, Lazio , Roma , Parma . Great clubs
  • TeamExtreme17
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    Told you all.. Customs are the way forward!! I thought the World Cup DLC was a start..
  • GlennMufc wrote: »
    I played against Napoli in Career mode and it was horrific to see them line up for the champions league anthem :( hysaj, ghoulam , allan , zielinski , horrific generics felt like turning it off haha need some love to be shown in serie A such a legendary league. Historic clubs the Milans, Lazio , Roma , Parma . Great clubs

i agree!
    a "but PES got the licenses" is no reason. Like Liverpool or other Clubs they could also give a license to EA so we can have more Faces for very good players.
  • Nkp20mufc
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still more to be done. Frustrating that repeated requests from the community to update the likes of Aguero and Lukaku are being ignored by the team. PES don't even have the premier league licence but are doing a better job with updating players like Torreira, Guendouzi, Jorginho. It's not as if we ask for 200 plus new player faces. Just the most obvious ones. @EA_Andy
  • TeamExtreme17
    2523 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nkp20mufc wrote: »
    Still more to be done. Frustrating that repeated requests from the community to update the likes of Aguero and Lukaku are being ignored by the team. PES don't even have the premier league licence but are doing a better job with updating players like Torreira, Guendouzi, Jorginho. It's not as if we ask for 200 plus new player faces. Just the most obvious ones. @EA_Andy

This!! How are Konami doing better work with PL faces than EA when they dont even have the license!?
  • mickjacobjr
    1192 posts Professional

This!! How are Konami doing better work with PL faces than EA when they dont even have the license!?

Konami quality way below thou in standard of faces
  • Arkantos
    22 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2018
    Some faces in PES look quite nice, but i think EA got way better Faces.

But i also think you can't really compare because both have very different graphicstyles.
    PES tries to look real but EA keep it to look like a video game i guess.
  • Duil
    43 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @EA_Andy

\o/ Konami released James Maddison and EA not! wtf!! When will come starheads from Champions League?
    Ajax,Lyon,Porto,Shalke,PSV,Benfica,Shaktar,Roma,CSKA,Monaco,Club Brugge,Napoli,Borussia,Galatasaray?
    The Champions League are licensed, players should also have starheads like the EPL.

I prefer a thousand times De Jong, Kluivert, Bergwijn, Onyekuru, Fabián, Rog, Zieliński, Grimaldo,Ruben Dias, Gedson Fernandes, Cervi, Herrera, Brahimi, Marega, Soares, Éder Militão, Manolas, Ünder, Schick, Perotti, Cristante, Mendy, Aouar, Ndombele , Cornet, Denayer, Tousart, Harit, Uth, Serdar, Embolo, Subasic, Sidibe, Jemerson, Henrichs, Golovin, Rony Lopes, Nakamba, Vanaken, Wesley, Danjuma Groeneveld and all players from Borussia than this wtf players.

v
    v
    v

Bohui,Ayité,Ibrahima Cissé,Ashley-Seal,Gibbs-White,Hause,Harris,Danny Ward,Mendez Laing,Grabara,Brewster,Normann,Oakley-Boothe,Georgiou,Gorenc Stanković,Joel Coleman ,Dele-Bashiru,Jerome Sinclair ,Blessing,Jaković,Urena,Blackmon,Kaye,Lassiter,Croizet,Rodney Wallace ,McIntosh,Ebobisse,Robbie McCourt,Clément Diop,Agudelo and others trash players or yet trash players.

Who chooses who to do?

Is starhead of star,famous?

In the second list i do not know anyone.

In first everyone plays Champions League.

Please listen more the fans of the franchise.
  • Howler19
    610 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Duil I don't mind EA adding those kinds of players. The more starheads the better. It's only a problem if they're adding these instead of adding star players. I wish they would just do as many as they possibly can, stars and trash players both.
  • tomasluisis
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Fifa 20 has arrived, still hundreds of outdated faces, La Liga hasn’t been rescanned, still haven’t put in the Bundesliga scans, lost half a dozen licences and gained none.
    Return to this post upon fifa 20 release and tell me I was right
  • @EA_Andy
    FC Bayern often plays in a totally red outfit (shirt and pants). This really needs to be added, as well as the "lost" faces of Lewandowski, Martinez, Thiago, etc.
  • vk45
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Duil wrote: »
    @EA_Andy

\o/ Konami released James Maddison and EA not! wtf!! When will come starheads from Champions League?
    Ajax,Lyon,Porto,Shalke,PSV,Benfica,Shaktar,Roma,CSKA,Monaco,Club Brugge,Napoli,Borussia,Galatasaray?
    The Champions League are licensed, players should also have starheads like the EPL.

I prefer a thousand times De Jong, Kluivert, Bergwijn, Onyekuru, Fabián, Rog, Zieliński, Grimaldo,Ruben Dias, Gedson Fernandes, Cervi, Herrera, Brahimi, Marega, Soares, Éder Militão, Manolas, Ünder, Schick, Perotti, Cristante, Mendy, Aouar, Ndombele , Cornet, Denayer, Tousart, Harit, Uth, Serdar, Embolo, Subasic, Sidibe, Jemerson, Henrichs, Golovin, Rony Lopes, Nakamba, Vanaken, Wesley, Danjuma Groeneveld and all players from Borussia than this wtf players.

v
    v
    v

Bohui,Ayité,Ibrahima Cissé,Ashley-Seal,Gibbs-White,Hause,Harris,Danny Ward,Mendez Laing,Grabara,Brewster,Normann,Oakley-Boothe,Georgiou,Gorenc Stanković,Joel Coleman ,Dele-Bashiru,Jerome Sinclair ,Blessing,Jaković,Urena,Blackmon,Kaye,Lassiter,Croizet,Rodney Wallace ,McIntosh,Ebobisse,Robbie McCourt,Clément Diop,Agudelo and others trash players or yet trash players.

Who chooses who to do?

Agreed. World Cup / Champions League participants over 17 year old nonames from Brighton.
  • HTAFC
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    vk45 wrote: »
    Duil wrote: »
    @EA_Andy

v
    v
    v

Who chooses who to do?

Agreed. World Cup / Champions League participants over 17 year old nonames from Brighton.

Or both. It's not that hard to do. They are just lazy
  • Marx360
    63 posts Park Captain
    The Italian Serie A it's horrible in terms of starheads or custom faces.

EA are really ridicolous company,the new Icardi Face or Donnaruma,Florenzi and others custom faces its a very good solution for new faces.

I don't know because Ea not update or create a new custom players.

Why? @EaAndy
  • Marx360
    63 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2018
    GlennMufc wrote: »

It's horrible, in Pes the best players in the Serie A have a good custom quality faces especially those of Napoli.

Truly incomparable what the Ea Sports does, i repeat the custom faces are a good solution,Icardi, Donnaruma, Belotti, Florenzi are the demonstration.

Look the new updates in Pes with many new custom faces,player like Pjatek, Politano are very beautiful.

I do not understand why the Ea is not committed to give realism and similar authenticity even in Fifa.
  • PabloEscobar
    231 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    When fut players yearly spend more money than the game Sell 😅😅😅 things Will never changes 😅 For years Ea only focus on Cards 😅 that the devs can mess up so many other simple things 😅 there job is Weekly Change the numbers of Some Cards And people Will spend another crazy amount off money 😄

Those Serie A customs are good they could do more 😅 but when they have so Much New scanned updated faces Who dont Get into the game 😅you know that the devs wont put time And effort in custom faces 😅 When they dont even put time And effort in updating faces 😅
  • What are the chances high rated players at big clubs such as Kroos get tattoos in game
  • kosmagrawgry
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    They add unexpected Icardi and Rugani and other players - Hope They keep doing a great job and ads more :) during the season
  • ElusiveJake
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Ok so looks like we are done with starheads until fifa 20, the state of this game is scary!!! EA are clueless across all elements of this game
  • Disgruntledas
    513 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ok so looks like we are done with starheads until fifa 20, the state of this game is scary!!! EA are clueless across all elements of this game

Not just this game... ALL OF THEIR GAMES, they’ve honestly lost the plot, they’re so distant from their consumers, I’ve bought every battlefield game for as long as I can remember, didn’t buy it this year, because they no longer care about making good video games.
  • FoggierFire
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2018
    They stuffed up again. Charalampos Mavrias and Zachary Elbouzedi were re-added in the latest squad update but lost their faces.

This game and the d-i-c-kheads who run it are a joke. I've bought their game since FIFA 04. And this is the first year i've decided not to buy the game because they're ruining the game.
  • kanyeezey
    550 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just watched a Fifa 12 video and I think Pato has the same starhead since then. Ridiculous xD..
  • ManzGOTIT
    2264 posts Fans' Favourite
    kanyeezey wrote: »
    Just watched a Fifa 12 video and I think Pato has the same starhead since then. Ridiculous xD..
    I do you one better... Sturridge has had his same face since FIFA 11
  • HTAFC
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    ManzGOTIT wrote: »
    kanyeezey wrote: »
    I do you one better... Sturridge has had his same face since FIFA 11

Aaron Hunt from Hamburg has one from FIFA 09 or 10 i think
  • marin the germans is old school as eff also...hair looks like bega cheese stringers