Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• ha032742
    35060 posts Moderator
    ha032742 wrote: »
    How good is Gullit this year?

Right now I have Eusebio CAM and CR7 striker in 4231. With the rest of my coins I could either pick up Vieira or somebody else for RCAM or I could sell Eusebio and get Gullit at CAM then use the 1.5ish for a CDM and RCAM

Prime Gullit is one of the best icons this year (obvious I know)...keeping him now till the end.
    I can’t get the prime but I can get the 90. I just feel like Eusebio at CAM is kinda wasted in 4231

I’m using prime Eusebio ST with CR7 and prime Gullit CAM. Eusebio for me is a much better ST than CAM.
  • Blarix
    20823 posts Club Captain
    How good is Gullit this year?

Right now I have Eusebio CAM and CR7 striker in 4231. With the rest of my coins I could either pick up Vieira or somebody else for RCAM or I could sell Eusebio and get Gullit at CAM then use the 1.5ish for a CDM and RCAM

Prime Gullit is one of the best icons this year (obvious I know)...keeping him now till the end.
    I can’t get the prime but I can get the 90. I just feel like Eusebio at CAM is kinda wasted in 4231

I’m using prime Eusebio ST with CR7 and prime Gullit CAM. Eusebio for me is a much better ST than CAM.

He is a striker and one of the best at it too. Him at cam is wasted.
  • JuliantbX
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    75b9351b5cc494474ca9ecd0c13a39dc.png

Would you guys add an icon with 1.4m? So deduct casemiro and marcelo.

Modric is UT. Not sure if I want to use him, would probably be CDM in 4231.
  • TheMagicMan
    431 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've just min listed 89 Nedved by accident meaning to compare price. FML.

• UTFR
    165 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A 90 gullit just got binned for 6.7 mil
  • Nicku32
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    Switching 91 Dinho to 97 Maradona a bad idea? Feeling like changing my icon.
  • TomGenever14
    1322 posts Professional
    UTFR wrote: »
    A 90 gullit just got binned for 6.7 mil

Just came to here to post this. A very bad mistake or coin selling?
  • 89 Nedved as LCAM or 88 Best as RCAM? Playing with 91 Dinho Ccam and IF Auba ST
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1198 posts Professional
    I agree with the others Eusebio is a lot better at ST over CAM. I've now sold my Eusebio as I value rauls hold up play and heading very highly. Have 3.5m I did want that neymar but he is really expensive right now
  • Hornerglow
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    Alright guys, testing the waters with Eusebio. What team would build around him for 1.1kk? Any 4atb formation
  • hoban95
    48578 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Prime Raul man...he's so f*cking good!
  • Agent Murhawk
    8228 posts League Winner
    Idk if I can pull the trigger on Gullit at 4.5M. I made the mistake of putting all my coins into R9 and CR7 and that didn’t work.

Should I spread out my 6m into the 3 positions I need or go for 1/2 big players?
  • TakeItSlow
    7185 posts Big Money Move
    I couldn’t get on with prime Gullit at CAM. He’s more of a luxury CM player for me. Something I couldn’t justify spending 5.5m+ on.

I bought back prime Cruyff for the first time since the game started pretty much.

My god, I’ve missed him. Now using him again after using his lower versions and Eusebio’s prime I can see that he’s better.

The high/low work rates, runs he makes, 5* skills, overall better dribbling and strength make him unstoppable. He feels considerably quicker than his pace suggests. And quicker than other players with similar pace. Mental.
  • IamFrench
    1362 posts Professional
    Welcome...
    Dt2GI2RWsAAoP3c.jpg
  • Zizouu
    27 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Thoughts about the Trio AdP, Trezeguet & Nedved?

Changed my team twice a day for the last few days, so i need a special team now and these 3 were my heros, especially Nedved and Pinturicchio. So i will stick to them for a longer time, hopefully.
    Thanks for replies
  • Krisp77
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    Are Icon prices slowly dropping? There’s some -700k. Is that a first for a few weeks?
  • Tsarov
    3205 posts National Call-Up
    Baby Seedorf reviews?
  • Navraat
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    73 stamina on messi vs 87 on Best in 71st min

77801957079e547452e0c24247b4507d.png

As long as you play at striker anything over 75 is good
  • ha032742
    35060 posts Moderator
    IamFrench wrote: »
    Welcome...
    Dt2GI2RWsAAoP3c.jpg

Love Eusebio...enjoy him!
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    Navraat wrote: »

Very true. Put him at CCAM though and his bar will be past zero into the negative
  • ha032742
    35060 posts Moderator
    Idk if I can pull the trigger on Gullit at 4.5M. I made the mistake of putting all my coins into R9 and CR7 and that didn’t work.

Should I spread out my 6m into the 3 positions I need or go for 1/2 big players?

To be competitive in WL, which I know you want to be definitely spread the coins.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8228 posts League Winner

To be competitive in WL, which I know you want to be definitely spread the coins.
    Yeah think I’ll do that.

I’m down to a couple options.

Get prime ballack at CDM. Now idk who to get at CCAM it’s between 89/91 Cruyff, 89/91 Eusebio and Prime Henry then use the remaining on my RCAM maybe Neymar
  • Snadeau
    1052 posts Professional
    Navraat wrote: »

Hamsik? @Navraat
  • Gamble
    443 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    hoban95 wrote: »
    Prime Raul man...he's so f*cking good!

@hoban95
    Told ya so!
  • ha032742
    35060 posts Moderator
    edited December 2018

Yeah think I’ll do that.

Get prime ballack at CDM. Now idk who to get at CCAM it’s between 89/91 Cruyff, 89/91 Eusebio and Prime Henry then use the remaining on my RCAM maybe Neymar

I’d only get Eusebio as a wide CAM tbh in 4231 (ideally I’d play him ST in a 2 ST formation) and instead I’d use Neymar at CCAM.
  • Nicku32
    2166 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sold my R10 Ronaldinho after 115 games or so. 100 goals and over 50 assists. Probably a bad idea as I cant quite afford Maradona yet....
  • Snadeau
    1052 posts Professional

Yeah think I’ll do that.

I’d only get Eusebio as a wide CAM tbh in 4231 (ideally I’d play him ST in a 2 ST formation) and instead I’d use Neymar at CCAM.

91 Eusebio was great at CCAM in 4231. Sold him to buy the prime and the 5 min difference screwed me. So I’m in the market for some icon and may be parting with prime best.
  • CovLee_Candice
    4011 posts National Call-Up
    edited December 2018
    How's Prime Keane? Compared to prime rjikaard?
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Nicku32 wrote: »
    Sold my R10 Ronaldinho after 115 games or so. 100 goals and over 50 assists. Probably a bad idea as I cant quite afford Maradona yet....

Bad idea? No. Horrendous idea.
  • ha032742
    35060 posts Moderator
    Snadeau wrote: »

Yeah think I’ll do that.

91 Eusebio was great at CCAM in 4231. Sold him to buy the prime and the 5 min difference screwed me. So I’m in the market for some icon and may be parting with prime best.

There’s better CCAMs imo out there but Eusebio at ST with CR7 alongside :heart: