Laughable
  • G12OGN
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    G2
    20181206-080137.jpg

Packs 1 84..
  • Navraat
    3511 posts National Call-Up
    Got Hanni and Gnabry for G3 (didnt finish games).

Super subs sorted at least with Lozano
  • LenKikk
    1050 posts Professional
    G12OGN wrote: »
    G2
    20181206-080137.jpg

Packs 1 84..

Got 1 83 bakayoko and suljemani. Since the start of wl didnt get any 85+ picks. Its getting annoying at this point
  • Carlos181
    3833 posts National Call-Up
    Great rewards for G1 this week.

Reds:
    Carvajal
    -garbage-

2x 100k packs-
    Mbappe
    Jordi Alba
    Mahrez
    Vidal
    Benz
    Lacazette
  • SKhan31
    1032 posts Professional
    G3 got Bakayoko and Terroede as player picks. Packs are useless as usual. My luck has really fell since getting Felipe Anderson that first time
  • '96dc2
    9026 posts League Winner
    G2 a Werner & Fahrmann
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    Honestly i think these rewards have a secret message to me every week:

Stop playing this game, because u aint gonna pack ****.

Best pull since start of 19: Walker(76k) and Mertens(75k)

Joke. Opened a lot of rewards from game, thank God that spent £0
  • Primal
    4754 posts National Call-Up
    WildaF3niX wrote: »

I've just opened my elite 2 pack which must be like the 7th I've done this year and yet again 3 discard informs lmao I give up at this point. Red weeklys were trash aswell. D1 rewards best was alli.

Nothing encourages you more to grind out your games than getting rubbish every week.
  • AlexSolm
    8215 posts League Winner
    IDARYL wrote: »
    AlexSolm wrote: »
    Sercs wrote: »
    You can’t have a competitive tournament with thousands at stake with a pay wall

How ironic is it that these players may win several thousand but reinvest into fifa 19 to get more packs lol

But is that not real life. You invest to have better equipment so in the end you can earn more money.

Well no, not in competitive gaming mode. Aim of the event is to find the best player, not the one who wins because he has an advantage of having the better team that’s the way esports work and should work given it’s possible to be given it all and it’s only for the event itself.

No idea why they changed it, it used to be you got how many players you wanted

Well in the event they do get the best player they want don't they ?, its qualifying they don't.

Your looking at it as gaming im looking at it as there job and I'm sure if you ask them what there job is they'd say FIFA is there job.
    I think putting a £1000 at the start of the game if you want to compete isn't bad and if they were smart they'd message a top trader to tell them who to buy and when to sell. Rather than putting several 1000 on they could give this kid a few 100 quid and end up with the same FIFA coins at the end

That's a £1,000 investment most players won't even make back

Then you're not good enough so stop pretending you're a pro and get a job

Well, I'd say most competitive players don't make that money back, completely unreasonable barriers to entry.
  • lf2009
    2248 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone use 87 szczesny? Got his red and pulled sandro untradeable just now so if i sell my gk, l-cb and lb ill have 700k to upgrade elsewhere
  • Daveofwales01
    8354 posts League Winner
    lf2009 wrote: »
    Anyone use 87 szczesny? Got his red and pulled sandro untradeable just now so if i sell my gk, l-cb and lb ill have 700k to upgrade elsewhere

I have his 86 in red and he's always been solid for me, makes some incredible saves and no big errors for me in over 200 games
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14235 posts Has That Special Something

87 sczez is very good.
  • lf2009
    2248 posts Fans' Favourite

I have his 86 in red and he's always been solid for me, makes some incredible saves and no big errors for me in over 200 games

87 sczez is very good.

Good to hear
  • IDARYL
    5692 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018

How ironic is it that these players may win several thousand but reinvest into fifa 19 to get more packs lol

But is that not real life. You invest to have better equipment so in the end you can earn more money.

Well no, not in competitive gaming mode. Aim of the event is to find the best player, not the one who wins because he has an advantage of having the better team that’s the way esports work and should work given it’s possible to be given it all and it’s only for the event itself.

Well in the event they do get the best player they want don't they ?, its qualifying they don't.

Your looking at it as gaming im looking at it as there job and I'm sure if you ask them what there job is they'd say FIFA is there job.
    I think putting a £1000 at the start of the game if you want to compete isn't bad and if they were smart they'd message a top trader to tell them who to buy and when to sell. Rather than putting several 1000 on they could give this kid a few 100 quid and end up with the same FIFA coins at the end

Well, I'd say most competitive players don't make that money back, completely unreasonable barriers to entry.

Surly if you have a contract your on at least 300 a month. Plenty of players have contracts and won't win and if you can't get picked up by a team you're defiantly not good enough
  • WildaF3niX
    2070 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    Primal wrote: »

I've just opened my elite 2 pack which must be like the 7th I've done this year and yet again 3 discard informs lmao I give up at this point. Red weeklys were trash aswell. D1 rewards best was alli.

Nothing encourages you more to grind out your games than getting rubbish every week.

Exactly, going through delayed, awful gameplay just to receive this crap, nah its getting too far i think
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain

I don't know how you do it @Primal

The rewards i got this morning left such a bad taste in my mouth that i genuinely will never sweat for Elite again. Casual G1 or below is the way forward.
  • IDARYL
    edited December 2018
    Blarix wrote: »

The rewards i got this morning left such a bad taste in my mouth that i genuinely will never sweat for Elite again. Casual G1 or below is the way forward.

Sweat is trying to get gold 2 with vardy up front or Jesus. Usually swap them after every game cos they've done something to annoy me. And matching squads 4 times better than mine
    Not playing with complete gods gliding round the pitch, that should be a pleasure.

My how I've been punished by ea for not buying the game on release day. I'm sorry ea never again
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    ITT bad players trying to justify p2w

giphy.gif
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    Blarix wrote: »

Its all about getting rid of the gold Merchant label atleast once.
  • AlexSolm
    8215 posts League Winner

Surly if you have a contract your on at least 300 a month. Plenty of players have contracts and won't win and if you can't get picked up by a team you're defiantly not good enough

I'd say most verified players don't have a contract.
  • XxRichiexRichxX
    32025 posts National Team Captain
    RBailss wrote: »

Anyone on console confirm this is true? Have they actually reduced the rewards this much?

Think thats just not showing you all the rewards

Yeah it’s not. I think gold 2 has 2 mega’s as well. Pretty sure they didn’t change WL rewards. Just Rivals.
  • Campino
    27359 posts Player of the Year
    Monsta wrote: »

giphy.gif

I have no idea what this means
  • IDARYL

I'd say most verified players don't have a contract.

Most arnt good enough to be pro no matter what team they have.
    Everyone that gets through qialifiers I'd say hasn't done that because they have a better team. Hence its mostly people with contracts that do it
  • ColeWorld
    10680 posts Has That Special Something
    Sold everything and play this WL with my untradeables. TOTGS HYPE
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    Campino wrote: »

giphy.gif

I'll say it again.

giphy.gif

329ec20ecacdb5cfd06b03e9474e4c91.png
  • Bobb
    646 posts An Exciting Prospect

giphy.gif

I'll say it again.

giphy.gif

lmao ultimate team has been p2w since fifa 09 and always will be that’s the point of the mode
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited December 2018
    Bobb wrote: »

giphy.gif

I'll say it again.

giphy.gif

lmao ultimate team has been p2w since fifa 09 and always will be that’s the point of the mode

It would firstly help if you read the post because I never said it wasn't? The gap between p2w and casual players has increased substantially the past few years but hey ho I must be imagining top players using cheap 352 Brazillian teams with players such as Dede & Welliton silly me.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Bobb wrote: »

giphy.gif

I'll say it again.

giphy.gif

But but but I'm a master trader