People sending PTW after getting trashed is soo enjoyable

Comments

• LFCFIFA1111
    81 posts Park Captain
    I’d rather have my two squads, worth 2.1 million and 1.5 million and my 1 million worth of assets knowing full well I haven’t spent a single penny on the game. And yes I can afford to open £1000s of Fifa points but I just don’t find it fun doing it like that.. it’s defeats the object of the game for me.. I like to trade and earn my way to a super team...
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    cule54 wrote: »
    Lol that team is just sad. Give mommy back her credit card, turn off FIFA and go outside. Can’t even begin to think how much time/money you spent on a video game 😂😂

@cule54

Ohh I was waiting for this :smile:
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    Noo wrote: »
    It's even better when you beat a stacked team with your red rewards fitness team.

Guys who spend a fortune/trade like crazy go mental lol!

Stoichkov - Childhood hero
    Figo - Childhood hero

But It can be improved I just bought Ronaldo 94 to play as Cam and bought Prime Stoichkov to slot into messi spot ...

Next improvment is prime ballack in a week for gerrard
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    Crusher15 wrote: »
    ASHERLAUYY wrote: »
    Crusher15 wrote: »
    Toshevv wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Love the salt

They probably just laughing at you spending 1000’s on a broken 60 quid game.

I am rich I can afford spending 1000 on the game without a single care in my life :smile:

I mean I guess this is cool for you? But in reality it’s not fair that someone can spend thousands of dollars on a game, and others who can’t afford it cannot compete. I guess if this is what gets you off that’s fine, but I wouldn’t be too proud

Take your complaint to EA mate, they're the ones who enabled this system not the customer

I get that it’s EA’s fault, but this guy is going around bragging about the broken system

Why the system is broken?

You can buy fifa points and trade?

https://futchief.com/

See many name at bottom 10th?

IF you cant afford it too bad for you :smile:
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    I’d rather have my two squads, worth 2.1 million and 1.5 million and my 1 million worth of assets knowing full well I haven’t spent a single penny on the game. And yes I can afford to open £1000s of Fifa points but I just don’t find it fun doing it like that.. it’s defeats the object of the game for me.. I like to trade and earn my way to a super team...

@LFCFIFA1111
    https://futchief.com/

my name at bottom. I made 12 millions trading 1.5 ml from packs
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    AdrianV wrote: »
    OT: How's Figo?

Amazing player he is 400 games 200 goals 150 assists.

I bought IF Mbappe to change with figo and buy Ronaldo 94 (brazil) But I just love so much Figo that I use Mbappe as super sub..

With Hawk he is absolute clinical and him shooting with outside of the foot is great way to score when somehow he goes on the right side..

He is strong as a bull with hawk so nobody can brush him off the ball when you hold l2.. Great passes

Amazing card..
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Love the salt

I am rich I can afford spending 1000 on the game without a single care in my life :smile:

So you've basically proved that it is P2W lmao
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    AFC_95 wrote: »
    Love the salt

@AFC_95

Did I say its not ?

I just enjoy my opponents starting it after they get destroyed by my team
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Love the salt

@AFC_95

Did I say its not ?

Lmao destroyed by a 9m coin team. Mate, stop bragging. You should best every single person you come up against...but I bet you lose a fair amount lmao.
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    Some people who play with that team think they are so good when they beat a 100k team. Maybe you are good. But UT will never be fair. I really hate the informs and all those other stupid cards with 99 stats. Fifa is already far from realistic. Sad its the only competitive mode
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    Love the salt

@AFC_95

Did I say its not ?

Lmao destroyed by a 9m coin team. Mate, stop bragging. You should best every single person you come up against...but I bet you lose a fair amount lmao.

If you think about it my team is flashy cuz of the ICons but I can achieve similar results by spending much less..

Chem cards already make such a great difference

Potm Lucas/Martial with Finisher (95 Long shot 95 shot power ) Aguero as ST and then KDB as Cam and Mbappe as RW with Finisher

you can get same results for 1 ml coins .. All 3 of the cams will be 99 shot power 99 long shots almost and aguero will be 95 pace 95 finishing

Good enough to blast timed finesse and one two passes with aguero
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1298 posts Professional
    Love the salt

🏆 heres you trophy buddy. You really earned it. Wow. You’re so amazing. I pray that you dont have everything then lose it all just to be humbled. Some of us have been there. Comments like yours show me just how cancerous this community has gotten. You’re toxic. May god bless your poor soul
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    Love the salt

🏆 heres you trophy buddy. You really earned it. Wow. You’re so amazing. I pray that you dont have everything then lose it all just to be humbled. Some of us have been there. Comments like yours show me just how cancerous this community has gotten. You’re toxic. May god bless your poor soul

How do you propose to respond to comments?

You stole your mommys card give it back kid or are you stupid spending money on the game bla bla blah?

Its simple I have the money and I work for them I have my own business if I want to give EA my money I do it

People spend money when they earn them.. Always blows my mind how people are soo concerned about other people wallets..

Sorry mate but 100 pounds per week for a hobby that I spent 2 hours in the evening after work is peanuts if you like it
  • Raider
    3438 posts National Call-Up
    Love the salt

• AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    Love the salt

You stole your mommys card give it back kid or are you stupid spending money on the game bla bla blah?

Its simple I have the money and I work for them I have my own business if I want to give EA my money I do it

People spend money when they earn them.. Always blows my mind how people are soo concerned about other people wallets..

Sorry mate but 100 pounds per week for a hobby that I spent 2 hours in the evening after work is peanuts if you like it

Oooohhh you have your own business? Look at mister bigshot over here.
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    Love the salt

Oooohhh you have your own business? Look at mister bigshot over here.

Not that big, kid but I do alright
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    Raider wrote: »
    Love the salt

Are you crying with ptw msg after getting spanked
  • IxToMxI
    5496 posts Big Money Move
    Why do people always hate on people with a good team, P2W messages are annoying and it’s pure ignorance that people presume every good squad has piled on Fifa points out of nothing but jealousy.

OP - how is Figo? Thinking about changing Best I love best but he was before my time, I remember watching Figo as a young boy thinking wow
  • AFC_95
    8828 posts League Winner
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    Why do people always hate on people with a good team, P2W messages are annoying and it’s pure ignorance that people presume every good squad has piled on Fifa points out of nothing but jealousy.

OP - how is Figo? Thinking about changing Best I love best but he was before my time, I remember watching Figo as a young boy thinking wow

1. The OP has literally admitted to have spent £1,000 🤷🏽‍♂️

2. I get not all god squads are credit card FCs but I just want a chilled game against similar teams but I always play try hards with six icons, so it gets a little annoying. But I've never sent a message to someone with a better team. I don't see a point lol
  • Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    IxToMxI wrote: »

@IxToMxI

Figo is masterclass player with Hawk he is amazing and his WF u dont notice. Absolute clinical and extremely strong.. He has amazing stats and high stamina and agression is great . Same goes for Stoichkov..

Messi is bad compared to them.. Figo and Stoichkov u can use them to track back and they destroy opponent wingers .

I have 400 games with Figo and I am not letting him go

P.S People are jelous by nature. I have bought points cuz I like to open packs but I am smart trader and have made 12 millions trading..

Have 200 ifs right now that are rising in prices everyday so I enjoy receiving hate :smile:

I go to sleep and I have made 200k of my Mooys tonight. By TOTY I plan to have 11 full toty and icon team and jujst troll people with it till next fifa

• Furrag85
    1751 posts Play-Off Hero
    As soon as I added CR7, I began to get salty messages from highly envious turds, asking how much I spent to build this team:

6cc9a601-abbe-45a4-bc2a-93242b204f6d.PNG

The answer is not a penny. I've only done SBC's, 200k player was my max pull, but invested loads and sold in the hype.
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    Love the salt

Unfortunately for you, money doesn’t buy class
  • Slitsomtype
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Gold 1 with that team? You need to spend some more, pal.
  • cjonesdnb
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    fair play but I'd think you're more likely to get support here posting a mediocre squad handling 1 w similar caliber to your current.... playing opponents w anger issues..well, just seems par for the course
  • Steelcitysniper
    1152 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    Love the salt

Care enough to make a thread about PTW messages though.

I enjoy salt :smile:

You made a thread about this haha? You sir are a dork. You may not have a worry in the world financially, you may enjoy “salt” and you may have a sick squad but it cant buy your way out of being a dropkick haha.

If you have that much money why aren't you doing something more worthwhile with it instead of flooding it into a horrible broken game? Do you have anyone to have fun with outside of the game? Speaks volumes about you buddy haha. Im embarrassed for you.
  • GreezyWeezyLDN
    1323 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    So pathetic when people hate on "P2W" teams, people that think money is more valuable than time are hilarious.

Oooh I have a multi million coin team but not spent a penny because I traaaade heheheee

Great, but you have probably lived on FIFA since it was released.

Money comes an go's, time just go's.
    Run out of money your poor, run out of time your dead.
  • Steelcitysniper
    1152 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    You’re a dork too. Thanks for coming
  • Rebound19
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Yawn....jog on you pleb.
  • Keepthechange
    1653 posts Play-Off Hero
    I agree that the game has become P2W but I would never send a message to my opponent about it, It's EA's fault at the end of the day.
  • gizzzzy
    305 posts Sunday League Hero
    So pathetic when people hate on "P2W" teams, people that think money is more valuable than time are hilarious.

Oooh I have a multi million coin team but not spent a penny because I traaaade heheheee

Great, but you have probably lived on FIFA since it was released.

Money comes an go's, time just go's.
    Run out of money your poor, run out of time your dead.

Fair point, but you can make millions investing only 15 minutes per day. The only thing you need is some startcapital.