Ideas for the new patch

1
Empyrium7
2763 posts Fans' Favourite
edited December 2018
let's build up a constructive thread where everyone post what need to be fixed in the next patch.

What do you think that the new patch should fix: (my opinion)

1) GKs reactions to timed finesse shots : I don't understand how keepers can save a perfect power shot but won't save a slow paced finesse

2) AI defending and passive defending still need nerfing: its really annoying playing against passive defenders or people who rely on AI to defend for them. AI is still OP and block most of the shots. AI should not track and intercept for people.

3) Contain button: please remove this option because it allow people to perform the one button defending.

4) Rebounds after tackles: Perfect tackles should be rewarded.

5) New Bayern's red kit with the referee red kit.

6) First time finesse: still OP and a lot of people just pass pass pass until they get to the sweat spot where all you have to do is first time shot.

7) Stamina drain should be more noticeable when applying Constant Pressure.

8) in the transfer market. add an option to choose whether you are looking for:
Rare. non rare, IF. CL. special cards

9) referees need some work. running over players without a foul is beyond ridiculous especially the tackles made by the AI

10) player switching: it's broken and it needs fixing

11) kick off goals and 45,90 mins goals: I don't think its just a placebo. the buff the opponent get is noticeable.



I will keep adding to this post

Please let's keep this thread civil and constructive. maybe EA community managers will take it seriously.
Post edited by Empyrium7 on

Comments

  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    up
  • Gaz41S
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    Player switching. Drives me mad sometimes.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gaz41S wrote: »
    Player switching. Drives me mad sometimes.

    oh right. forgot to mention that
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Timed finesse is something they really need to work on. Idea was okay but it's basically a game breaker.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    tezmacfifa wrote: »
    Timed finesse is something they really need to work on. Idea was okay but it's basically a game breaker.

    I agree. most of my opponents last weeks build up and pass to get to the sweat spot and finesse it. even though sometimes i open up for them to go inside the box to see what would they do. drag back and a pass and try to finesse again. there should be more variety in scoring goals
  • Remove kick-off goals
  • Moe_86
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    Reflected balls ⚽️ from Edirson head to your own goals, vvd only using his legs to clear balls , ping pong 🏓 game play , get back a little bit Ai defense because i feel every game is a math test you have to use 5 buttons at least in attacking and defending, and mmmmmm there is no ball control or dribbling in the game .....thats all for me and yeah your pack wight is trash like your game
  • Burninman
    303 posts Sunday League Hero
    Whomever disconnects takes the loss, to stop the blatant cheating that’s rampant atm.
    (Ppl are simply getting up one goal and disconnect glitching)
  • ThanksForNothing
    89 posts Park Captain
    edited December 2018
    - Remove TF
    - Remove option to move keeper OR bring back low Driven shots at least
    - Bring back low drivens
    - Remove Rivals or Fut Champs, we dont need 2 sweaty stressfull game modes
    - Add casual game modes like DKT or Gold Cup etc.

  • sido1968
    1274 posts Professional
    Not game play but would like to be able to search low to high on console like last year, takes ages to scroll to untradeables for sbcs or squads.
  • ELMEX94
    187 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    - Remove the human controlled player ball lock on and only allow ai controlled players to lock on, while defending.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Burninman wrote: »
    Whomever disconnects takes the loss, to stop the blatant cheating that’s rampant atm.
    (Ppl are simply getting up one goal and disconnect glitching)

    agree on this one
  • smcali23
    1229 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    Them bounces. Ball deflects halfway across the pitch after a tackle.
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    fix that when you send a long cross sometimes the GK intercept it with hand directly on the opponent feet (if GK doesnt touch the cross going so wide so i dont understand why GK doesnt leave it)

    fix the referees ...its a joke
  • sido1968 wrote: »
    Not game play but would like to be able to search low to high on console like last year, takes ages to scroll to untradeables for sbcs or squads.

    U can filter for untradeables. I think its start button, havent played for a while
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    Reflected balls ⚽️ from Edirson head to your own goals, vvd only using his legs to clear balls , ping pong 🏓 game play , get back a little bit Ai defense because i feel every game is a math test you have to use 5 buttons at least in attacking and defending, and mmmmmm there is no ball control or dribbling in the game .....thats all for me and yeah your pack wight is trash like your game

    I don't agree with you on the AI defending. in my opinion it needs more nerfing
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    - Remove TF
    - Remove option to move keeper OR bring back low Driven shots at least
    - Bring back low drivens
    - Remove Rivals or Fut Champs, we dont need 2 sweaty stressfull game modes
    - Add casual game modes like DKT or Gold Cup etc.

    I agree on the first two points and the 4th
    sweat won't disappear if they create a new mode
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    I want to add two more notes:
    8) in the transfer market. add an option to choose whether you are looking for:
    Rare. non rare, IF. CL. special cards

    9) referees need some work. running over players without a foul is beyond ridiculous especially the tackles made by the AI
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    ELMEX94 wrote: »
    - Remove the human controlled player ball lock on and only allow ai controlled players to lock on, while defending.

    this will help a lot in defending
  • Empyrium7 wrote: »
    - Remove TF
    - Remove option to move keeper OR bring back low Driven shots at least
    - Bring back low drivens
    - Remove Rivals or Fut Champs, we dont need 2 sweaty stressfull game modes
    - Add casual game modes like DKT or Gold Cup etc.

    I agree on the first two points and the 4th
    sweat won't disappear if they create a new mode

    Sweat wont disappear but there will be more team variety and skill variety. Being in D1 last year matched u with d1-d3 for example. And DKTs were alot of fun also..
  • Moe_86
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    Reflected balls ⚽️ from Edirson head to your own goals, vvd only using his legs to clear balls , ping pong 🏓 game play , get back a little bit Ai defense because i feel every game is a math test you have to use 5 buttons at least in attacking and defending, and mmmmmm there is no ball control or dribbling in the game .....thats all for me and yeah your pack wight is trash like your game

    I don't agree with you on the AI defending. in my opinion it needs more nerfing

    I am with you also but we need ai defense for one reason Cursor

  • Yoesi
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If they gonna nerf the AI defending they really have to fix player switching, because it is way to imprecise. Sometimes when I slightly flick my controller towards my CDM or CB when defending it chooses to switch to a striker in stead. I don`t see why the game has to undo the command and changes to the player furthest away from the situation. I think the reason why it`s still op is because they haven`t managed to create a responsive way to manual defend. I have switched of assisted movement after changing players, but still they tend to move a few meters in the direction they first where heading before I get control over my player. I have a hard time believing pro footballers takes 10x longer time than I did at my prime to do a direction change.
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    Reflected balls ⚽️ from Edirson head to your own goals, vvd only using his legs to clear balls , ping pong 🏓 game play , get back a little bit Ai defense because i feel every game is a math test you have to use 5 buttons at least in attacking and defending, and mmmmmm there is no ball control or dribbling in the game .....thats all for me and yeah your pack wight is trash like your game

    I don't agree with you on the AI defending. in my opinion it needs more nerfing

    I am with you also but we need ai defense for one reason Cursor

    what do you mean by one reason cursor ?
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Yoesi wrote: »
    If they gonna nerf the AI defending they really have to fix player switching, because it is way to imprecise. Sometimes when I slightly flick my controller towards my CDM or CB when defending it chooses to switch to a striker in stead. I don`t see why the game has to undo the command and changes to the player furthest away from the situation. I think the reason why it`s still op is because they haven`t managed to create a responsive way to manual defend. I have switched of assisted movement after changing players, but still they tend to move a few meters in the direction they first where heading before I get control over my player. I have a hard time believing pro footballers takes 10x longer time than I did at my prime to do a direction change.

    for sure players switching needs to be fixed. and hopefully the next patch will fix it. it's broken and especially when the ball has reflected and you can't change the player who is running even though there is a closer player to the ball
  • Moe_86
    826 posts Semi-Pro
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Moe_86 wrote: »
    Reflected balls ⚽️ from Edirson head to your own goals, vvd only using his legs to clear balls , ping pong 🏓 game play , get back a little bit Ai defense because i feel every game is a math test you have to use 5 buttons at least in attacking and defending, and mmmmmm there is no ball control or dribbling in the game .....thats all for me and yeah your pack wight is trash like your game

    I don't agree with you on the AI defending. in my opinion it needs more nerfing

    I am with you also but we need ai defense for one reason Cursor

    what do you mean by one reason cursor ?
    Player switching is horrible
  • Retro_G
    28236 posts Player of the Year
    1) Disagree, GK's are fine. Manually control them, git gud!

    2) Disagree, defending is fairly balanced at the moment, would slightly buff Interceptions when directly in passing lanes.

    3) Agreed, but can't see it happening. There is no need for A/X contain, all we need is second man contain.

    4) Agreed.

    5) Nonsensical.

    6) Agreed, you should need the correct body posture and position for accurate finesse shots.

    7) Agreed.

    8) Remove Kick-off goals.

    9) Nerf corner kick goals.

    10) Buff shielding.

    11) Decrease the accuracy of timed shots that are red/yellow, increase the accuracy of perfectly timed green shots.

    12) Severely nerf the accuracy of all shots that aren't timed finishing outside the box EA, the game is out too long now, everyone should have a grasp of timed shooting. Stop hand holding people who refuse to adapt, they need to learn how to do timed finishing. Giving them easy mode goals is ridiculous, when we all should be mastering timed finishing.

    13) Fix the refs and they're too lenient.

    14) Stop playing past the allocated injury time. When it's 3 minutes overtime, the game should'nt go on for 6 minutes.



  • Yoesi
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Empyrium7 wrote: »
    Yoesi wrote: »
    If they gonna nerf the AI defending they really have to fix player switching, because it is way to imprecise. Sometimes when I slightly flick my controller towards my CDM or CB when defending it chooses to switch to a striker in stead. I don`t see why the game has to undo the command and changes to the player furthest away from the situation. I think the reason why it`s still op is because they haven`t managed to create a responsive way to manual defend. I have switched of assisted movement after changing players, but still they tend to move a few meters in the direction they first where heading before I get control over my player. I have a hard time believing pro footballers takes 10x longer time than I did at my prime to do a direction change.

    for sure players switching needs to be fixed. and hopefully the next patch will fix it. it's broken and especially when the ball has reflected and you can't change the player who is running even though there is a closer player to the ball

    YUPP. Have conceded a few goals ty to that bug!! The rage I have in those moments ;p
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    Retro_G wrote: »
    1) Disagree, GK's are fine. Manually control them, git gud!

    2) Disagree, defending is fairly balanced at the moment, would slightly buff Interceptions when directly in passing lanes.

    3) Agreed, but can't see it happening. There is no need for A/X contain, all we need is second man contain.

    4) Agreed.

    5) Nonsensical.

    6) Agreed, you should need the correct body posture and position for accurate finesse shots.

    7) Agreed.

    8) Remove Kick-off goals.

    9) Nerf corner kick goals.

    10) Buff shielding.

    11) Decrease the accuracy of timed shots that are red/yellow, increase the accuracy of perfectly timed green shots.

    12) Severely nerf the accuracy of all shots that aren't timed finishing outside the box EA, the game is out too long now, everyone should have a grasp of timed shooting. Stop hand holding people who refuse to adapt, they need to learn how to do timed finishing. Giving them easy mode goals is ridiculous, when we all should be mastering timed finishing.

    13) Fix the refs and they're too lenient.

    14) Stop playing past the allocated injury time. When it's 3 minutes overtime, the game should'nt go on for 6 minutes.



    moving the goalkeeper shouldn't be in the game. I feel it's stupid and unnecessary to be added.
    sometimes even moving your goalkeeper won't help. plus if you want to have this option. then AI shouldn't intercept the ball. the controlled player should be the only player who is able to intercept or tackle unless you are moving toward them hit them. otherwise. moving the goalkeeper knowing that the AI would tackle, block and intercept for you if the person didn't shoot or made a fake shot is ridiculous

    AI defending is not balanced and it needs nerfing


    I agree on the rest though
    Post edited by Empyrium7 on
  • boekkie
    962 posts Professional
    They need to fix servers first
  • Empyrium7
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    boekkie wrote: »
    They need to fix servers first

    I don't think they can do anything about it in a patch
Sign In or Register to comment.