let's build up a constructive thread where everyone post what need to be fixed in the next patch.
What do you think that the new patch should fix: (my opinion)
1) GKs reactions to timed finesse shots : I don't understand how keepers can save a perfect power shot but won't save a slow paced finesse
2) AI defending and passive defending still need nerfing: its really annoying playing against passive defenders or people who rely on AI to defend for them. AI is still OP and block most of the shots. AI should not track and intercept for people.
3) Contain button: please remove this option because it allow people to perform the one button defending.
4) Rebounds after tackles: Perfect tackles should be rewarded.
5) New Bayern's red kit with the referee red kit.
6) First time finesse: still OP and a lot of people just pass pass pass until they get to the sweat spot where all you have to do is first time shot.
7) Stamina drain should be more noticeable when applying Constant Pressure.
8) in the transfer market. add an option to choose whether you are looking for:
Rare. non rare, IF. CL. special cards
9) referees need some work. running over players without a foul is beyond ridiculous especially the tackles made by the AI
10) player switching: it's broken and it needs fixing
11) kick off goals and 45,90 mins goals: I don't think its just a placebo. the buff the opponent get is noticeable.
I will keep adding to this post
Please let's keep this thread civil and constructive. maybe EA community managers will take it seriously.