People exploit sliding tackles

Comments

• RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    These **** admit to knowing tackling is op and instead of wanting the problem fixed for the next version of Fifa, they try and tell you to adapt. :D

Also, its just more proof you lot are trolling because you don't watch how any of us play and know how good we are, so you cant just say get better at the game, unless you are just stupid ot trolling.
  • Oktagon
    287 posts Sunday League Hero
    These **** admit to knowing tackling is op and instead of wanting the problem fixed for the next version of Fifa, they try and tell you to adapt. :D

Also, its just more proof you lot are trolling because you don't watch how any of us play and know how good we are, so you cant just say get better at the game, unless you are just stupid ot trolling.

Can we please have one discussion where people back up their opinions with something different than calling the other a troll. That's really meaningless especially because you damn well know he isn't trolling.

And yes, adapt is the right word. Playing by arbitrary rules and then complain about other people not living up to those is futile.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Maradona wrote: »
    Game seems to favor players that do sliding tackles all the time. I noticed that division 1 is full of players that do them ALL the time, and get away with them being good for their team. Not realistic, lame, agressive. Game should not reward these moves.

Well, when standing tackle = haul the guy down by his shirt, then there isn't much other option.
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Oktagon wrote: »

Can we please have one discussion where people back up their opinions with something different than calling the other a troll. That's really meaningless especially because you damn well know he isn't trolling.

And yes, adapt is the right word. Playing by arbitrary rules and then complain about other people not living up to those is futile.

He is trolling, he plays Fifa on Xbox 360 and think the game is the same on Ps4/Xbox one.
  • EGY-Aviatorz
    5162 posts Big Money Move
    About time to close this **** meaningless thread
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    What is this the @KristofferBVB troll show? All I see is your dumb **** responses.

Give me an example where something I say is untrue? :)
    I know it is hard to accept that mistakes are your own faulth for those Who still havent realized that is how it works outside of fifa aswell, but atleast try not to act like a child

I'll give you an example of something you've said that's untrue, you said that the players controls the power and direction on the pass. This is true if you play on manual, but certainly not true for 99% of the FIFA population who don't. You can pass 30-40 yards with a tap of X/A or you can pass 5 yards with 50% power, much like the accuracy of the passes it's decided by where the game thinks you're trying to pass. It's like how sometimes you make a pass and the player your passing to is behind an opposition player magically the ball goes around the opposition player to your player, let me tell you now.. you didn't do that. The CPU decided that the pass was going to reach your player and adjusted the trajectory accordingly.

Also one little thing that keeps bugging me about your posts... it's FAULT not "faulth". I'm not normally one for going on about spelling but I've seen so many of your posts and you keep misspelling it over and over that I thought it was about time someone told you. :)
  • Oktagon wrote: »

Thank you,
    Oktagon wrote: »

He is trolling, he plays Fifa on Xbox 360 and think the game is the same on Ps4/Xbox one.

No mate, I am not trolling and unlike you I argue for my opinions
    You just stick to namecalling
  • Robes wrote: »
    What is this the @KristofferBVB troll show? All I see is your dumb **** responses.

I know it is hard to accept that mistakes are your own faulth for those Who still havent realized that is how it works outside of fifa aswell, but atleast try not to act like a child

I'll give you an example of something you've said that's untrue, you said that the players controls the power and direction on the pass. This is true if you play on manual, but certainly not true for 99% of the FIFA population who don't. You can pass 30-40 yards with a tap of X/A or you can pass 5 yards with 50% power, much like the accuracy of the passes it's decided by where the game thinks you're trying to pass. It's like how sometimes you make a pass and the player your passing to is behind an opposition player magically the ball goes around the opposition player to your player, let me tell you now.. you didn't do that. The CPU decided that the pass was going to reach your player and adjusted the trajectory accordingly.

Also one little thing that keeps bugging me about your posts... it's FAULT not "faulth". I'm not normally one for going on about spelling but I've seen so many of your posts and you keep misspelling it over and over that I thought it was about time someone told you. :)
    Right, If I dont play on manual and use 99 and 2 percent power in a pass in the same situation, will the passes be identical? No, why?? Because you made it so, passing is usercontrolled my friend
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited June 2015
    Robes wrote: »

Right, If I dont play on manual and use 99 and 2 percent power in a pass in the same situation, will the passes be identical? No, why?? Because you made it so, passing is usercontrolled my friend

Actually it depends on the situation. Do the passing training challenges and try your theory, I think you'll find on the basic passing ones that you'll find there is no difference between 2% and 99% power.

• Maradona
    4445 posts National Call-Up
    my new worst enemy on the game now is the post. I am 15-1-1 in the last games and probably hit the post more than I scored

Actually it depends on the situation. Do the passing training challenges and try your theory, I think you'll find on the basic passing ones that you'll find there is no difference between 2% and 99% power.
    Those challenges are made that way, not how it is ingame..
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    :lol:
  • Dropkiik Murphy
    1086 posts Professional

Lol so you're saying the game is built differently for game challenges which is there to help improve you when you game. To that of actual in gameplay? You sir really are a troll. That or you're thick as they come.
    You really dont know how to argue for your standings do you?
    Watch and learn, dont drop out of school kids
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    You really dont know how to argue for your standings do you?
    Watch and learn, dont drop out of school kids

Lol so you're saying the game is built differently for game challenges which is there to help improve you when you game. To that of actual in gameplay? You sir really are a troll. That or you're thick as they come.

Lol with these challenges it is like playing Fully assisted passing that is why it locks on to the target in such a way,
    Do you play Fully assisted passing? I dont, most people dont, I dont know any who does as it is horrible and take away much of the control you could have had

You sir are thick, obviously dont even know how a simple challenge works and cant argue to save your life
    Troll
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero

Lol with these challenges it is like playing Fully assisted passing that is why it locks on to the target in such a way,
    Do you play Fully assisted passing? I dont, most people dont, I dont know any who does as it is horrible and take away much of the control you could have had

You sir are thick, obviously dont even know how a simple challenge works and cant argue to save your life
    Troll

:joy:

Troll

You really know how to contribute to a conversation, kids nowadays.....
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero

Troll

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Troll

:joy: :joy: :joy:
    ...Ridicoulous
  • RichieDaSavage
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero

Troll

Why are you still arguing when next gen and old gen are two different games? FIFA 15 on Ps3/Xbox 360 has no ignite engine.
  • Robes
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero

Troll

Why are you still arguing when next gen and old gen are two different games? FIFA 15 on Ps3/Xbox 360 has no ignite engine.

Because he knows everything. :lol:

Troll

Because regularly play both???
  • bergundytomato
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    A few observations:

(i) I have played against @KristofferBVB and imo he is a very good player. I personally don't like 5atbs but the game is what it is. I will not fault him for using a formation he feels confident of winning in

(ii) I agree with the OP sliding tackles CAN be an issue. But honestly speaking, in a game as broken as Fifa 15 (zig zagging, high pressure, blind-passing with wrong foots), I believe it should at best be the 6th or 7th thing that should be fixed in terms of gameplay. Personally speaking, I haven't come across very many serial slide tacklers but I have played a few which completely make me understand OP's point

(iii) A "passing" comment on passes (pun intended). On assisted, user control in passing is woefully inadequate. Yes, point in a direction and press A with varying power but as a possession player, I definitely can say passing (especially short) is horrible on Fifa. It doesn't say much when a defender deep in his own box can blind-pass 360 degrees with his wrong foot to an attacker near the half line. Let me not even start with ping-pong passes with contorted body positions

(iv) Finally, I believe a discussion can be had without resorting to calling each other names or calling into question each other's abilities. It is in poor taste and turns perfectly debatable topics into slinging matches. After all, the test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function (thanks, Scott)

(v) Have a lovely, happy day, lads (until at least, you start up Fifa lol)

• A few observations:

(i) I have played against @KristofferBVB and imo he is a very good player. I personally don't like 5atbs but the game is what it is. I will not fault him for using a formation he feels confident of winning in

(ii) I agree with the OP sliding tackles CAN be an issue. But honestly speaking, in a game as broken as Fifa 15 (zig zagging, high pressure, blind-passing with wrong foots), I believe it should at best be the 6th or 7th thing that should be fixed in terms of gameplay. Personally speaking, I haven't come across very many serial slide tacklers but I have played a few which completely make me understand OP's point

(iii) A "passing" comment on passes (pun intended). On assisted, user control in passing is woefully inadequate. Yes, point in a direction and press A with varying power but as a possession player, I definitely can say passing (especially short) is horrible on Fifa. It doesn't say much when a defender deep in his own box can blind-pass 360 degrees with his wrong foot to an attacker near the half line. Let me not even start with ping-pong passes with contorted body positions

(iv) Finally, I believe a discussion can be had without resorting to calling each other names or calling into question each other's abilities. It is in poor taste and turns perfectly debatable topics into slinging matches. After all, the test of a first rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in the mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function (thanks, Scott)

(v) Have a lovely, happy day, lads (until at least, you start up Fifa lol)

Thx mate, always a good opponent
    Btw I agree that some passes on fifa is terribly unrealistic, for example I want to pass to my striker while facing my own goal, in fifa it can be done in one simple move, but this is not they argument tho and it just underlines how big control the user actually has when it comes to passing with the right(or wrong) settings