Crossing since patch

XxXlild3vilxXx
146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
I don’t recall seeing anything in the notes but it has definitely been nerfed. I use IF Mandzukic and he was deadly before but now he can’t win anything in the box, doesn’t seem to react at all whereas before he was a beast. Anybody else struggling with this?

Comments

• Tennster10
    2435 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    Yes it’s been nerf but not the crossing it self.
    I think it say something like fixed attacking player warp in front of defender for header. Some thing like that.
  • Grantee
    137 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I just conceded 4 goals from a cross so im inclined to say its unchanged.
  • Empyrium7
    3783 posts National Call-Up
    I felt the same. I took IF Mandzukic out of my team and replaced him with Icardi. not a huge difference but Icardi Positioning is great
  • Raider
    3759 posts National Call-Up
    theres no point crossing really, if you can cut in and do a finesse from the corner of the box, maybe as a last resort if nothing works and u got a target man up front
  • veltok
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    In the corners my IF mandzukic can score a lot but in normal crosses he's losing headers after the patch :/
  • XxXlild3vilxXx
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    veltok wrote: »
    In the corners my IF mandzukic can score a lot but in normal crosses he's losing headers after the patch :/

Yes I’m finding this too. In play even when he is in space and in perfect position for a cross it just won’t find him. A lot of crosses seem to go straight to the keeper despite not aiming too.

Seems there is only one way to play/score in this game since the patch. Not sure this needed patching as was nowway as OP as finesse shots.