VVD nominated for potm November

Comments

• Go Silva! One of the most underrated playmakers in football from the past 30 years.
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    It is 100% going to be Raheem Sterling.

3 Games, 3 Goals, 3 Assists gaining 3 Wins.

this
  • Janoe1
    7458 posts Big Money Move
    Def gonna be Sterling but again this is not the right voting
  • Bellstar23
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mooy shouldn't get it, one good game don't make him potm.
  • FinallySKY
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No chance it’s VVD. I’m a Liverpool supporter and owner of his SIF, would looooove him to get a POTM, it I just can’t see it happening at all :(
  • Boomba
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Already had POTM Lucas so another RW is unlikely.
  • Janoe1
    Boomba wrote: »

Wtf
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    It's Defos sterling. Not sure how it can't be him. Been an integral part of citehs amazing run. But we all know Silva is the one that pulls all the strings in that team
  • Boomba
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Janoe1 wrote: »

Wtf

?
  • Janoe1

Wtf

?

What has the position of a previous potm anything to do with this one
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move

Wtf

?

What has the position of a previous potm anything to do with this one

Haha wtf indeed
  • Walsgrove_V2
    2196 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kingkay wrote: »
    Mooy should get it tbh massive win for Huddersfield and Liverpool are winning yes but are leaking goals

What a statement :D
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Cornushon wrote: »
    No chance.... Not like I care about EPL, but not seeing he get it in front of Raheem the Dream

I know it’s not upto EA but POTM Raheem will be a dead SBC though. Why complete that when you know the RTTF version will eventually succeed it in ratings and stats. If Sterling wins, EA will have to make it atleast 90 ratied to be worth doing.

The rttf wouldn't be better till around march time so if anything it would kill the rttf card imo
  • Wikypedia
    424 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think it would be VVD, as it is the one that will generate the most interest, most expensive to do, resulting in fp purchase
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4219 posts National Call-Up
    Wikypedia wrote: »
    I think it would be VVD, as it is the one that will generate the most interest, most expensive to do, resulting in fp purchase

It's sterling , it's not even up for debate it's 99.9%
  • Tboon
    2271 posts Fans' Favourite

Its not only for the game this voting...
  • DrMac95
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    why cant people seem to grasp the idea that EA having nothing to do with the POTM winners? hahaa
  • Wikypedia
    424 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Tboon wrote: »

What do you mean?
  • Hoopsterz
    1674 posts Play-Off Hero
    DrMac95 wrote: »
    why cant people seem to grasp the idea that EA having nothing to do with the POTM winners? hahaa

This is the second edition of Fifa that they have done the BPL player of the month and people still don't understand this.

EA has nothing to do with it so the likes of Lucas having a RW POTM already has no effect on who gets voted into this one LOL
  • pudgyfudgy
    5368 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018

What do you mean?

The public voting only contributes to 10% of the score. The voting isn't just done by Fifa players... anyone who watches the EPL can vote online, and 99% of them are just regular football fans who don't even play Fifa.

The other 90% of the score comes from a panel of experts, as well as captains from all 20 EPL teams.

Therefore, this POTM award has NOTHING to do with the game. It's a Premier League award, and the game just latches onto it by giving a special card for whoever wins it.
  • Saekerhett
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »

What do you mean?

The public voting only contributes to 10% of the score. The voting isn't just done by Fifa players... anyone who watches the EPL can vote online, and 99% of them are just regular football fans who don't even play Fifa.

The other 90% of the score comes from a panel of experts, as well as captains from all 20 EPL teams.

Therefore, this POTM award has NOTHING to do with the game. It's a Premier League award, and the game just latches onto it by giving a special card for whoever wins it.

Moreover it is possible that the same player is POTM multiple times in one season. What if Hazard performs really well in December? He already has a 93 rated card which is very good.
  • watford110
    230 posts Sunday League Hero
    Batman442 wrote: »
    Get your votes in, moot, kane, Silva sterling and sane other players to vote for

VVD special card - check
    Sterling special card - check
    Sane special card - check
    Mooy special card - check (red pick so EA prob wont accept that for any SBC).

I'd bloody love a VVD POTM card..
  • Yosef1607
    373 posts Sunday League Hero
    Potm VVD would be end game card hope he gets it so i can close my defence
  • kukuchev711
    930 posts Professional
    Where can I vote guys?
  • Janoe1
    Again its not the correct vote