How you did in this WL?

Comments

• Pranav
    770 posts Semi-Pro
    17-11 genuinely so close to gold 1
  • Noo
    1028 posts Professional
    Gold 1 having had the worst start of the year. I was 4-4 to start with, so quite pleased.
  • nicozaks
    89 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    14-14... Reached Gold 3. Good enough for me.
  • ThomasFußballgott
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    stopped at 14 wins
  • BanterMarc11
    507 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Silver 1, played badly
  • tezmacfifa
    1899 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gold 3 with 12 games left - stopped as soon as I hit 14 wins. 14-4
  • joehuk
    3201 posts National Call-Up
    Bronze 3 had zero urge to play this WL, I'm moving back onto the Weekend shift as of this week so Weekend league is finished for me.

previously was Gold 3 while i was working Tuesday - Saturday
  • Eroberto
    1376 posts Professional
    Gold 3 in 21 games
  • KinggHuss
    2049 posts Fans' Favourite
    G1 with 4 games left
  • Tennster10
    1767 posts Play-Off Hero
    Win last game to get Gold 2 (again)
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    0-0) best WL ever
  • Saekerhett
    517 posts An Exciting Prospect
    17-13, Gold 2. Lag was terrible yesterday. You feel the difference when you play offline afterwards, it's enormous.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5075 posts Big Money Move
    I was 12-5, so doing pretty good for my standard.
    Ended 14-16 :D worst finish in fifa19.
    Game was almost unplayable for most of the weekend....
  • CharlieC
    6126 posts Big Money Move
    11-9 with 10 left. Only wanted to get to S1 can’t handle the nonsense.
  • PuffoPuffo
    86 posts Park Captain
    This week has been the most absurd in FIFA 19 so far. The amount of players that sit with 8+ men in their box is scary. The ultimate level was 4-3-3 with all forwards staying forward and goalkeeper Allison bombarding the wings with 100% precise through balls. Anyways, gold player here, haven't finished all games last several weeks.
  • Zero_velocity
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    8-15 with a few games spare. Couldn’t be bothered in the end. Shocking results. Had a much better team this weekend as well.

Last week was my first weekend league, with a rubbish team, 11-15 with a few games spare.

• D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Same old same old... hit Gold 3 with five games left. Played out the rest with a silver English team to get my Rivals points.
  • Simsbadger
    383 posts Sunday League Hero
    Had my best start to a weekend league for ages was 9-3 went on a bad run ended
    14-16 in gold3 where I normally get to lol
  • Deslash
    1318 posts Play-Off Hero
    13 Wins with 17 games played. Smashed controller saturday cause this game is made for the bad players.
    ELO should mean you face better players..
    Not lose from bad players cause your team becomes unplayable.
    I like playing better players where i can learn from. Losing from a better player isnt bad, it is logic. But man.. nothing so frustrating than losing from a bad player cause team is stuck in the mud and every good shot is on the post.
  • JURITO1000
    1661 posts Play-Off Hero
    I played all matches friday night from 8PM-5 AM :D never more...i finished with with 18 wins but i lost 4 games from 2-0 which i should win...but i lost focus after so many games, so in overall was good result for me. Before i always split the games in 3 days and finished with 14-15 wins (but cheaper squad) . IT was tooo much FIFA i need brake so im gonna play just 4 games squad battles until friday
  • PuffoPuffo
    86 posts Park Captain
    Deslash wrote: »
    13 Wins with 17 games played. Smashed controller saturday cause this game is made for the bad players.
    ELO should mean you face better players..
    Not lose from bad players cause your team becomes unplayable.
    I like playing better players where i can learn from. Losing from a better player isnt bad, it is logic. But man.. nothing so frustrating than losing from a bad player cause team is stuck in the mud and every good shot is on the post.

These post/bar shots are just unbearable, man, I am totally with you. My Prime Ballack hitting the post from an inch, disgusting craze
  • AlbinoXI
    1752 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gold 2 secured on game 30 for my best ever finish
  • Wortel1981
    327 posts Sunday League Hero
    Silver1 with ten games left, didn't had much time to play this weekend so the goal was to hit silver1 for auto-qualify
  • Kingkay
    1740 posts Fans' Favourite
    15-4 with 11 games left
  • Nervous_Nick
    5075 posts Big Money Move
    Some really absurd stuff happened during my losing run....like Bonucci causing 3 penalties in one game without pressing any button!
    Also crossing has been nerfed for sure...it was almost impossibile to reach IF Mandzu in the box.

• Mahy87
    596 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gold 2 with 17-12 ... My last 14 games were awful !! I started yesterday at 10-4 !!
  • Calilyce
    58 posts Park Captain
    17-3, busy weekend unfortunately. Still havn't finished elite though.
  • Jonboyparker
    5275 posts Big Money Move
    nj10 wrote: »
    Silver 1 stopped with 10 games left to play though

11 wins here too with 10 to play.

Always stop then. Did gold 3/2 a few times at the begining but decided it wasn’t worth the effort. I’d rather have the time
  • ReMaKc
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited December 2018
    I surprisingly had a 9 game winstreak then I found out how to fix my fifa delay which was input lag on my tv. And after that it was a completely different game and I was struggling so much losing every game. Then I stopped at silver 1 cus of rage :(
  • Syahiran17
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited December 2018
    LiamSully wrote: »
    Syahiran17 wrote: »
    My best ever finished. Hit gold 1 for the first time

Congrats!

I did the same B)

Cheers mate. Congrats to you too bro