How you did in this WL?

Rename123456
69 posts Has Potential To Be Special
23-6 atm, should've been 28-1 but this game helps alot the bad players.

Comments

• nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    Silver 1 stopped with 10 games left to play though
  • Alex_cr
    4864 posts Big Money Move
    Shocker here. 11 wins in loads of games. I’m basically a bit rubbish at this FIFA!
  • Rename123456
    69 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This game is so bad, especially when you are playing with delay + your opponent is **** at defending so he defends with the CPU
  • Boomba
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Silver 2. First WL and have about 12 games left but don't feel like playing. My overpriced team is not performing the way I thought it and I don't want to stress.
  • nj10
    2193 posts Fans' Favourite
    Boomba wrote: »
    Silver 2. First WL and have about 12 games left but don't feel like playing. My overpriced team is not performing the way I thought it and I don't want to stress.

Silver 1 is automatic qualification though
  • Thefranchise92
    3558 posts National Call-Up
    17 and 7. Stopped because of time. So basically gold 1 player before and after. We'll see how i do next week
  • Riggs006
    882 posts Semi-Pro
    Connection wasn't great and didn't have loads of time so only could be bothered to get to 15-4 but I'll take Gold 3!
  • AshleyyKid
    140 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    20-8 feel like I should've done better, played games when I just should've walked away for a bit
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1298 posts Professional
    Games sh*t
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    Gold 1 same as always. But so much delay and people ai defending.

Mind numbingly boring
  • 14-11. Stopped after that
  • ScorePlayer
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    This weekend 22-8, last week was 19-11. It’s unbelievable annoying finishing just 1 win away from the next level all the time. Should not have left all the matches for Sunday this weekend, a little too much for one go. For example was leading 2-0 in the 80th minute today, then POTM Hazard scores 3. The concentration takes some hit when you have so limited time.
  • EekAlaska
    1651 posts Play-Off Hero
    15-10 with 5 games to go.
  • truegunn3r
    8622 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    Made Gold 1 for the first time with 3 games remaining. Too tired to bother playing the others
  • Dragula
    126 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    14-15..... I thought it would end up worse seeing as I started off 0-5.
    I noticed that when I got matched up to lower rated squads my players started to move like their boots were filled with concrete. They couldn't turn or Control the ball........ so frustrating
  • dabeags
    401 posts Sunday League Hero
    First full WL league for me. Went 15-14, not sure I’ll play a full one again, far too many games to get in over the weekend. Felt pretty worn out on fifa by the end. Plus, really felt like there was some wonky game play that I had never experienced in Rivals.
  • Springveldt
    4512 posts National Call-Up
    11-3

Didn't have time for anymore game this weekend.
  • Syahiran17
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    My best ever finished. Hit gold 1 for the first time
  • SyNation2
    1017 posts Professional
    25-5, should’ve been 28-1 lol :D
  • JayyThunder
    4269 posts Big Money Move
    14-8, I just burn myself out and start playing so bad after a while. I was like 11-3 and I could feel myself playing worse the longer I played
  • ofaroldainternet
    1033 posts Professional
    Gold 2, 17 wins with 2 games left.
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    0-0 so i'd say I'm the real winner here
  • LiamSully
    6004 posts Big Money Move
    Syahiran17 wrote: »
    My best ever finished. Hit gold 1 for the first time

Congrats!

I did the same B)
  • Radraptor
    1254 posts Professional
    Went 6-8. Should have won several of those games but some last minute bs got me. Couldn’t keep playing as the bs was really **** me off. It’s time for a break from WL for a couple weeks.
  • Headshrinker363
    4807 posts National Call-Up
    16-14. Not bad considering I couldn’t win a game the day the patch dropped.
  • alvchong
    943 posts Professional
    Gold 3. 14-13, 3 left.
  • Boomba
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited December 2018
    nj10 wrote: »
    Boomba wrote: »

Silver 1 is automatic qualification though

Doesn't bother me. I don't play on playing WL every week. Way too stressful and boring.

Concede one goal, ultra defensive and impossible to score. Every game I lost was about 37%-63% possession, utterly boring.

The only thing that I liked was the fact that playing the game gets you division rival rewards too. Two for the price of one I guess.
  • SH4UN
    121 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    First WL league this year, I went from 3-0 to 4-6 and ended up 17-13. Felt I won all the winnable games and came close in a few where I should have been dead and buried by HT.
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    20-10

Best finish this year but felt I could even do better (lot of penalty series lost lost)
  • thedustman
    624 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Gold 3 wit 6 games left