The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

• thewiseoldhag
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pugzilla wrote: »
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    And he's only 17. Unbelievable.

Not really. Younger players have faster reactions it isn’t as if he is 17 doing physical sports at the top level he is just moving his thumbs.

Ha... agree.

If he had just broken the 100metre world record his age would be massively impressive.

He won a Fifa tournament.

Immense at the game..........., and he is 17.
  • Muzza11
    8718 posts League Winner
    It’s mad that I Made Ajax Dani quit at 4-0 last year :lol:
  • Pugzilla
    16623 posts World Class
    Keano wrote: »
    Sanchezzzz wrote: »

Not really. Younger players have faster reactions it isn’t as if he is 17 doing physical sports at the top level he is just moving his thumbs.

Salttyyyyy

Not in the least kids a stud but let’s not get it twisted.

Regardless it's unbelieveable the speed at which his brain, reactions thumbs etc can do it, you do sound rather salty, how is that pro stuff you were meant to be joining up to anyway? Might be why you're sounding so negative about it.

Not at all salty brother he was my pick to win. Thing is at that age all of the physical attributes you described are at their peak. Thing is it isn’t as if you need to play FIFA every year the meta is just timed finish and finesse. Takes some skill to master (and I haven’t) but let’s not say it’s as skillful as a 17 year old playing football irl. Certain things younger people are better at. Like infantry soldiers etc.

• Sanchezzzz
    4032 posts National Call-Up

Salttyyyyy

Regardless it's unbelieveable the speed at which his brain, reactions thumbs etc can do it, you do sound rather salty, how is that pro stuff you were meant to be joining up to anyway? Might be why you're sounding so negative about it.

Not at all salty brother he was my pick to win. Thing is at that age all of the physical attributes you described are at their peak. Thing is it isn’t as if you need to play FIFA every year the meta is just timed finish and finesse. Takes some skill to master (and I haven’t) but let’s not say it’s as skillful as a 17 year old playing football irl. Certain things younger people are better at. Like infantry soldiers etc.

I’m confused as to where exactly you were going with your point just seems bitter and stupid in all honesty.
  • Cloudio7
    1578 posts Play-Off Hero

That's in part true, but at his age it's easier losing the plot of the game and going mad if something "strange" happens; he's always so calm and relaxed instead.
  • Pugzilla
    16623 posts World Class

That's in part true, but at his age it's easier losing the plot of the game and going mad if something "strange" happens; he's always so calm and relaxed instead.

Now that point I can agree with. All the guys were really calm bar maybe Dani.

• Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

Salttyyyyy

I’m confused as to where exactly you were going with your point just seems bitter and stupid in all honesty.

tenor.gif?itemid=4502747
  • Keano
    14271 posts Has That Special Something
    Blarix wrote: »

Salttyyyyy

nXPruDN.gif

@Blarix I imagine you're the bloke that walks front of the camera looking like his eyes are about to fall out of his sockets, looks like sorcery if you keep watching it time & time again.
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something

Salttyyyyy

You made it seem like at 17 people aren't good at video games compared to 30. Pugz said his age has nothing to do with how good he is at fifa, and that sent you into a fit.
  • M98H
    13206 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    I can’t with this game.
    4th time this year I give up
    Team sold for minimum start
    I’ll see what happens in 3 patches time

Maybe just maybe people will actually need to break me down rather than ping it from 30 yards
  • CounterLicious
    1071 posts Professional
    25-4. Two lagfest games and two penaltyserie lost.
  • hrv97
    3521 posts National Call-Up
    M98H wrote: »
    I can’t with this game.
    4th time this year I give up
    Team sold for minimum start
    I’ll see what happens in 3 patches time

Maybe just maybe people will actually need to break me down rather than ping it from 30 yards

Game need more than 3 patches to make it playable
  • Gazza
    5249 posts Big Money Move
    He's too good, Xbox players are so much better than PS and I play on PS.
  • Monsta
    1811 posts Play-Off Hero
    Gazza wrote: »

rt

- an Xbox player
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Monsta wrote: »
    Gazza wrote: »

rt

- an Xbox player

• Navraat
    3523 posts National Call-Up
    One does not simply escape EA Servers

https://clips.twitch.tv/ObedientScarySoymilkStinkyCheese
  • DutyHarry
    4970 posts National Call-Up
    8-1
    Great button delay...
  • Tsarov
    3733 posts National Call-Up
    Navraat wrote: »

Commentators reaction is really sad part of the video. They are scary to said anything.
  • Tsarov
    3733 posts National Call-Up
    It doesn’t matter who Tekkz is playing against. He makes his opponents looks like G3 merchants.
  • Artiboy
    86 posts Park Captain
    Gameplay is shocking tonight...
  • Smudge
    4653 posts National Call-Up
    How much money has Tekkz made from FIFA now? At least £100k right?
  • RealM
    5944 posts Big Money Move
    Smudge wrote: »
    How much money has Tekkz made from FIFA now? At least £100k right?

Doesn't matter as he has never beaten me.
  • Fullfordeen
    255 posts Sunday League Hero
    Tekkz is the best player by quite a margain. Fair play to him
  • Navraat
    3523 posts National Call-Up
    Tekkz is the best player by quite a margain. Fair play to him

It was 0-0 till almost 80th min in 1st leg, the other guy crashed mentally by those 2 goals in added time
  • Primal
    4832 posts National Call-Up
    tekkz is different level. Finding this point structure abit daft.
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26087 posts Player of the Year
    The kids playing pros and making it look easy.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Did he win the tourny?

He was going to the way he was playing.
  • DutyHarry
    4970 posts National Call-Up
    "One event wonder" :D
  • Finesse_4days
    8029 posts League Winner
    Blarix wrote: »
    RealM wrote: »
    Wait he's only 17?

He acts 12 :joy:

• Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Big shout to the kid he made my Eusebio most likely go up 1 mill extra now as he said ''it's his fav card''...you know the fifa crowd they'll jump all over it :joy: