IF Torreira?

Theprogamerjay
357 posts Sunday League Hero
edited December 2018
Had a solid game (as always)and he scored too. Should be enough IMO.

Comments

• Mini_Miudo
    9962 posts Has That Special Something
    Aubameyang's a lock, 2 goals and 1 assist, so I guess it depends if they feel generous and give Arsenal 2 IFs.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited December 2018
    Knowing EA they wont give Arsenal 2 IFs. Torreira shouldve had an 83 NIF card minimum
  • Moy
    957 posts Semi-Pro
    He deffo deserves it, played a blinder
  • Smithy78
    85 posts Park Captain
    Think he was man of match too(torreira)
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    Aubameyang's a lock, 2 goals and 1 assist, so I guess it depends if they feel generous and give Arsenal 2 IFs.

How many did Liverpool have last week?

Wijnaldum, Salah, VVD & Alisson

So yeh, Arsenal can have 2

• Footfan

That was because of totw sbcs.
  • GetDefoeKuyt
    1180 posts Professional
    Footfan wrote: »

See ya Wednesday 3pm. I’ve got 6 smarties that they’re both in the team

• Footfan

See ya Wednesday 3pm. I’ve got 6 smarties that they’re both in the team

I hope im wrong
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite

They can have 2 but difference in the Liverpool ifs is they were all playing for their national teams
  • Footfan
    kayron16 wrote: »

They can have 2 but difference in the Liverpool ifs is they were all playing for their national teams

Players like Salah got an IF for one goal. High rated players dont get IFs that easily. It was clearly because of totw sbcs
  • Mini_Miudo
    9962 posts Has That Special Something

This. I'm not saying getting 2 is not likely because they're Arsenal players, but rather because they're from the same game.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move

This. I'm not saying getting 2 is not likely because they're Arsenal players, but rather because they're from the same game.

Exactly, this.
  • Mizzle
    548 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Be harsh not to give auba one though for the pure fact he missed out twice already with a brace in games after coming on whilst we were losing
  • Andyw19_88
    469 posts Sunday League Hero
    EA don't like arsenal
  • DozEri
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited December 2018
    How much IF Torreira would cost? Under 100k or More?
  • kayron16
    DozEri wrote: »
    How much IF Torreira would cost? Under 100k or More?

Prob somewhere around 50-100k. Can’t see him being more. Would think he’s almost certain to get a winter upgrade too.

Agree with this. Would need to be a bad week for performances for 2 to get in - which is looking a possibility so far
  • Tommygunn
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    Surely not over 50k. He’d be what, 82 rated?
  • Footfan

Disagree, going by our low player ratings, EA's priority is to be an enemy of Arsenal
  • Mr_Matchup1
    4219 posts National Call-Up

Disagree, going by our low player ratings, EA's priority is to be an enemy of Arsenal

:D
  • kayron16

Who would you have rated higher at the game’s release?
  • Footfan

Who would you have rated higher at the game’s release?

The stats should be higher for every Arsenal player. The rating of every gold player should be higher except Iwobi, Ozil, Mustafi. Holding should be a gold card.
  • Footfan
    Please EA, give us a Torreira IF
  • SweatBeautifully
    1353 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    Please EA, give us a Torreira IF

Also give us MVP Jozef