OT: Wilder vs. Fury

Comments

• Th3 UK Smurf
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Surely it’s not a coincidence that all these corrupt results happen on American soil
  • SGLT
    6191 posts Big Money Move
    There it is, rematch mentioned already lol
  • YOLOT0URE
    6942 posts Big Money Move
    Sercs wrote: »
    Ffs always happens when you fight an American in the US. Such a joke

Let’s be honest it’s the same everywhere lol but 115-111 wilder? Assuming he got 2 rounds 10-8, the judge gave wilder 5 other rounds? Where from exactly?! :lol:
  • hjdjydyufu
    7506 posts League Winner
    Dang some big time hate for Americans in here. Yikes. Ive got to go before you guys get me.

Night night sirs.
  • PelzyWelzy
    9182 posts League Winner
    Fs.
  • I had it 106 101 to fury. Even if I give wilder a 10 8 in the 5th round that I missed fury still wins 114 111
  • jpsblue
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    rematch in the UK please. this is why most boxers don't leave their home country
  • Reus
    22315 posts Club Captain
    The judge that scored it 115-111 for wilder should never be allowed to judge a fight ever again
  • Sercs
    18581 posts World Class
    Surely it’s not a coincidence that all these corrupt results happen on American soil

You have to win the fight convincingly but one judge gave it convincingly Wilder which is a joke
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    edited December 2018
    jpsblue wrote: »
    rematch in the UK please. this is why most boxers don't leave their home country

Doesn't sell well in the US .

114-110 Fury is funny
  • YOLOT0URE
    6942 posts Big Money Move
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    Dang some big time hate for Americans in here. Yikes. Ive got to go before you guys get me.

Night night sirs.

Night @COACH
  • Ashy
    9190 posts League Winner
    AJ the chicken :D
  • lewspaz
    681 posts Semi-Pro
    Reus wrote: »
    The judge that scored it 115-111 for wilder should never be allowed to judge a fight ever again

Boxing is corrupt to the core
  • Shaanxz
    20097 posts Club Captain
    No wonder people hate americans
  • M98H
    12664 posts Has That Special Something
    If ANYONE had Wilder other than the corrupt judge that scored him.
    They have 0 clue about boxing.
    Ridiculous.

Got completely outclassed for 95% of the fight.
  • SKhan31
    1028 posts Professional
    Boxing is a jokes. Was easily 115-111 to Fury. Still not over GGG not winning either of the Canelo fights
  • Shaanxz
    20097 posts Club Captain
    Even the us commentators said fury should have won :D
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Apart from two knockdowns wilder done nothing! Fury outclassed him
  • jpsblue
    3884 posts National Call-Up
    Paulie is going off about the decisions hahaha love it
  • Muzza11
    8249 posts League Winner
    Did I just watch a WWE match?, it was always going to be a draw lol. A rematch was always going to happen. To make it interesting they had to make sure they were both undefeated.
  • Reus
    22315 posts Club Captain
    SKhan31 wrote: »
    Boxing is a jokes. Was easily 115-111 to Fury. Still not over GGG not winning either of the Canelo fights

This was worse

Fury schooled wilder for the whole fight other than the knockdowns

115-111 is a **** joke
  • Sercs
    18581 posts World Class
    SKhan31 wrote: »

You have to beat Canelo every single round to beat him on scorecards, he’s massive in boxing especially Mexico so judges favour him.
  • xHerdie
    3981 posts National Call-Up
    Was a great fight overall

Was talking about it at work with someone about it earlier today and another coworker chimed in (knows nothing about the sport) and said watch it come to a tie...

Should have told her to put money on it lol
  • I'm not watching boxing again until human judges are replaced by ai :D
  • M98H
    12664 posts Has That Special Something
    jpsblue wrote: »
    Paulie is going off about the decisions hahaha love it

Brilliant. “I don’t care about the replays” so we shouldn’t. You only need to see the full fight to know who really won.
    Can’t say I’m completely shocked tbh
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Unreal how that was giving as a draw.

It sickens me how these terrible judges shatter people's dreams. Just look at the reaction wilder was delighted with the draw fury gutted
  • Hicksy2011
    12566 posts Has That Special Something
    Disgrace, costing normal people like me money as well as the obvious denying a man his lifetimes work
    Absolutely disgusting
  • DobbyDooDah
    5697 posts Big Money Move
    Gutted about the decision. Every which way I looked at this fight Fury won. Even if the rounds with knockdowns scored 10-8 a piece.

The 115-111 to Wilder, I mean what have they watched to come to that? There were rounds where Wilder didn’t even tickle the Fury. I was all made up about to see Fury celebrate and deservedly so, and we get stuck with this rigged **** nonesense.
  • Agent Murhawk
    8181 posts League Winner
    Looks like a good win to me, Wilder knocked him down twice and fight should've been stopped the second KO.