I feel robbed

antonius
719 posts Semi-Pro
After watching the fifa champions cup, their gameplay looks so fast and smooth.... buttons actually registering and highly agile players turning

I turn on the ps4 and then I play.... it's a mess, 90+ agility players cant turn and skill moves registering at the right time is a rare occurrence

It's like bloody day and night one game is never the same and it feels either you or your opponent receives the lag at a time so you dominate then next game you get the lag and they dominate

I just dont see how they can sell this game then expect 1000s to watch a completely different game

Comments

• deang07
    7991 posts League Winner
    they aint playing on the wl or dr servers tho are they lol
  • antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    deang07 wrote: »
    they aint playing on the wl or dr servers tho are they lol

Servers are the real problem and do they ever fix them??? Hell no
  • joehuk
    3200 posts National Call-Up
    I feel your pain granted they have stacked teams I'd consider my team pretty stacked currently but still game plays like ****.

But as as Dean said they're practically playing locally so their game is like our single player kick off against the AI.
  • W77
    924 posts Professional
    edited December 2018
    antonius wrote: »
    After watching the fifa champions cup, their gameplay looks so fast and smooth.... buttons actually registering and highly agile players turning

I turn on the ps4 and then I play.... it's a mess, 90+ agility players cant turn and skill moves registering at the right time is a rare occurrence

It's like bloody day and night one game is never the same and it feels either you or your opponent receives the lag at a time so you dominate then next game you get the lag and they dominate

I just dont see how they can sell this game then expect 1000s to watch a completely different game

they are playing an offline mode . there isn't online over there . also it is a modified version of fifa they playing there and its not players account. btw right now 100,000 people watching this .
  • antonius
    719 posts Semi-Pro
    W77 wrote: »

they are playing an offline mode . there isn't online over there . also it is a modified version of fifa they playing there and its not players account.

But the game their playing is how its meant to be
  • W77 wrote: »

they are playing an offline mode . there isn't online over there . also it is a modified version of fifa they playing there and its not players account. btw right now 100,000 people watching this .

About 99500 aren't actually watching, myself included
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Everyone knows the gameplay is different in these pro tournaments. How many times you seen Courtois lob the ball into his own net, or a CB pass directly to the opposition in the 90th min!
  • W77
    924 posts Professional
    MHoney1234 wrote: »
    Everyone knows the gameplay is different in these pro tournaments. How many times you seen Courtois lob the ball into his own net, or a CB pass directly to the opposition in the 90th min!

GK moving is so broken . looking at all those pro doing it . seems the only way to score is to do 1st time finesse which is so broken by itself .
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2959 posts National Call-Up
    I feel robbed too. Paying 90€ for this game.
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2959 posts National Call-Up
    W77 wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

GK moving is so broken . looking at all those pro doing it . seems the only way to score is to do 1st time finesse which is so broken by itself .

Div1/pro gameplay is all about the mindgames of juking your opponent into moving the GK at the wrong time/to the wrong post. In lower divisions people just timed finesse and pray (or don't even timed finesse at all).

Absolute dreadful meta and the state of this franchise is at the rock bottom.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    I feel robbed too. Paying 90€ for this game.