Lets not only **** on EA... :)

salvadordali1
286 posts Sunday League Hero
I think that graphic upgrades are beautiful and faces are inch perfect.

Also we should praise the new concept of FUT which made more expensive players more available to us mortals :)

Comments

• Springveldt
    4131 posts National Call-Up

Also we should praise the new concept of FUT which made more expensive players more available to us mortals :)

Gold NIF are priced great imho (except Ronaldo of course) but I doubt I will ever own one of the more desirable attacking prime icons. The price of them is an absolute joke, I will need to get lucky with rewards and do the SBC. Need to keep taking those untradables and hope to hit the jackpot.
  • salvadordali1

Gold NIF are priced great imho (except Ronaldo of course) but I doubt I will ever own one of the more desirable attacking prime icons. The price of them is an absolute joke, I will need to get lucky with rewards and do the SBC. Need to keep taking those untradables and hope to hit the jackpot.

Yeah im still hoping for that white stripe but im too much of a gamble man to choose untreadable packs xD
  • jonas2173
    70 posts Park Captain
    gameplay and servers are **** AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS PACKS AND PLAYERS. no wonders this game is so down the toilet. all streamers stream bronze pack trading because gameplay is **** discusting
  • salvadordali1
    jonas2173 wrote: »
    gameplay and servers are **** AND ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS PACKS AND PLAYERS. no wonders this game is so down the toilet. all streamers stream bronze pack trading because gameplay is **** discusting

you have tons of discussions about gameplay. Read title before commenting. :)
  • Miracleshot
    32 posts Last Pick at the Park
    honestly the only thing i have been happy with this year is content of a few sbcs but even then they have messed up on so many of those or made many of them fairly pointless that it is clear that they just want people to open packs because they are losing money every year by losing players to buy the game. It will be interesting to see how fast the game dies out this year as I dont give it much past February.
  • salvadordali1
    honestly the only thing i have been happy with this year is content of a few sbcs but even then they have messed up on so many of those or made many of them fairly pointless that it is clear that they just want people to open packs because they are losing money every year by losing players to buy the game. It will be interesting to see how fast the game dies out this year as I dont give it much past February.

Good point. Thats why they introduced origin monthly membership so they can "harvest" money on monthly basis. But apart from that you cant say that graphics are not nice :)