Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

• tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    MisterJV wrote: »
    @ha032742 lol i meant in the TOTY Defense , they gon do that voting system again to YT'ers?

Oh :D

@WFCBagnall did this a little while back and apart from maybe DDG for Oblak I think it’s near to what we will get if EA do the game changers voting thing again this year.

1Hd304o.jpg

Omg that Marcelo... <3 <3

So if a toty cr7 comes out his otw card will get the stats of it? If so i might sell r94 for the otw. Sick card.
  • WFCBagnall
    70259 posts Moderator
    tetsu0jin wrote: »
    @ha032742 lol i meant in the TOTY Defense , they gon do that voting system again to YT'ers?

@WFCBagnall did this a little while back and apart from maybe DDG for Oblak I think it’s near to what we will get if EA do the game changers voting thing again this year.

1Hd304o.jpg

So if a toty cr7 comes out his otw card will get the stats of it? If so i might sell r94 for the otw. Sick card.

No.
  • tetsu0jin
    WFCBagnall wrote: »

1Hd304o.jpg

No.

So otw's get only IF upgrades and nothing else? Wow
  • Kamilflage
    4864 posts National Call-Up

1Hd304o.jpg

No the OTW only gets upgraded when there is a TOTW....no other special cards
  • tetsu0jin

1Hd304o.jpg

Ok thanx. Then toty cr7 will most likely be around 8-10m. Wowzah.
  • Andy87
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    I've got 1.5m to get an icon to build a team around, who would you guys recommend?
  • Kamilflage
    4864 posts National Call-Up

1Hd304o.jpg

Ok thanx. Then toty cr7 will most likely be around 8-10m. Wowzah.

Haha yeah man hes gonna super inflated....
  • Hornerglow
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hornerglow wrote: »
    90 Henry or Prime MVB?

• Everton1878
    2181 posts Fans' Favourite
    Currently have 91 ronaldinho and 92 Raul at CAM/St.

Keep that pair or swap for:

91 socrates/raul (put rest of money into the team)
    89 socrates/Raúl (as above)
    90 gullit/Lineker
  • Olleman
    12977 posts Has That Special Something
    Blarix wrote: »
    what are you on about ? @Blarix

What do you not understand?
    Blarix wrote: »
    what are you on about ? @Blarix

What do you not understand?

this tbh .. not getting what you are saying

"Can't see it happening coins are getting cheaper and cheaper which only tells you one thing they have abundant amount of coins and people buying it.a quick google search can confirm this...last year coins were 3x the price."

@Olleman what you using for gifs this year?

Xboxdvr.com :) @MisterJV
  • frozenslash
    2233 posts Fans' Favourite
    90 Henry or Prime MVB?

Found them very similar. Henry just has more pace for me.
  • deang07
    8220 posts League Winner
    they need to sort this asap b4 it ends up like that old fut where all top cards were 10mil plus and meta golds were over a mil it was obscene
  • GL
    6618 posts Big Money Move
    Not getting on with Nedved at all :/
  • Andy87
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    Andy87 wrote: »
    I've got 1.5m to get an icon to build a team around, who would you guys recommend?

Anyone?
  • Navraat
    3291 posts National Call-Up

Anyone?

Prime Crespo
  • McRaven
    4364 posts National Call-Up

Anyone?

Which Icon did you love IRL? Build around that!
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something

90 gullit/Lineker

Sell 92 Raul, get 91 Socrates and link with 91 ronaldinho. Then win every game by 4
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Wish I had bought an icon pre black friday, only thing is I would have to sell at these prices
  • Everton1878
    maymanpele wrote: »

90 gullit/Lineker

Sell 92 Raul, get 91 Socrates and link with 91 ronaldinho. Then win every game by 4

Feel ronaldinho is wasted at ST though, and socrates defo is.

My issue with ronaldinho is he's always dead by the end of the game. Used to have socrates and the extra stamina is huge in the last 15
  • GL
    6618 posts Big Money Move
    For anyone wondering:

88 Vieira > 90 Rijkaard > 86 Vieira > 85 Blanc
  • maymanpele

90 gullit/Lineker

My issue with ronaldinho is he's always dead by the end of the game. Used to have socrates and the extra stamina is huge in the last 15

I find ronaldinho is dead at cam from stamina, but can play the whole 90 at striker. I haven't used prime Socrates yet, but his 89 was really nice. I'm hoping to partner those two together eventually with Socrates at cam and r10 up top in 4231-2
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    DougInskip wrote: »

1Hd304o.jpg

Dear lord, that Mbappe and Varane, 10 mil each

:open_mouth: TOTY CR7 15m then B)

He will be 8 mill or so still less than R9 as always :joy:
  • Everton1878

90 gullit/Lineker

I find ronaldinho is dead at cam from stamina, but can play the whole 90 at striker. I haven't used prime Socrates yet, but his 89 was really nice. I'm hoping to partner those two together eventually with Socrates at cam and r10 up top in 4231-2

I think I actually wanted someone to say get gullit simply cos I've never used him on any fifa and could actually afford him.. Albeit with a fairly average team around him
  • lf2009
    2232 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any of the MVB worth using?

I cant get on with smaller quick forward. Have liked prime shearer an 87 crespo but shearer's movement was shocking
  • maymanpele

90 gullit/Lineker

I think I actually wanted someone to say get gullit simply cos I've never used him on any fifa and could actually afford him.. Albeit with a fairly average team around him

Get gullit. I used his 90 last year and I should have never sold him.
  • McRaven
    4364 posts National Call-Up
    lf2009 wrote: »
    Any of the MVB worth using?

I cant get on with smaller quick forward. Have liked prime shearer an 87 crespo but shearer's movement was shocking

Yesss. If you are looking for a target man he is your guy. Press B and goal if he has a bit of space. He is not as fast as Crespo though, just fast enough to get away from one defender.
  • Everton1878

90 gullit/Lineker

But is he wasted when not with other elites? Or rather are 2 decent icons better than the one gullit?
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Btw Prime Gullit this year is so so good. His 90 is like his little brother trying to keep up. Last year it was other way around
  • maymanpele

90 gullit/Lineker

But is he wasted when not with other elites? Or rather are 2 decent icons better than the one gullit?

Who would you have around him? I played with 86 Larsson and nif Belotti and Hamsik this year and it didnt hamper Larsson at all
  • Everton1878

90 gullit/Lineker

Who would you have around him? I played with 86 Larsson and nif Belotti and Hamsik this year and it didnt hamper Larsson at all

I'd have my current team which is predominantly untradable:

If pickford
    Walker CL stones Luiz UCL telles
    CL Alli fred
    SiF Mahrez Gullit SiF anderson
    ???

Would probably have close to a million for the striker so 88 Raul maybe?