Comments

• jpsblue
    4221 posts National Call-Up
    GL wrote: »
    IamFrench wrote: »
    DtSU3rvWwAAeT1Y.jpg

My favorite Icon <3 (CAM with 7 chem)

Brief review please? @IamFrench

i'll give you man. absolute beast. I play him CAM in a 4231.

- Quick enough to get past defenders, with his combination of strength and aggression
    - Absolute rocket of a shot on either foot (even though 5* WF players shoot with their strong foot still a lot of the time)
    - Unreal passer of the ball, be it short, long, or crossing it in.
    - Also wins the ball back too with his decent defensive stats and aggression.
    - Great positioning, always makes brilliant runs forward

I love him. Paid 1.2m for him about 9 days ago and now he's about 1.45m (on PS4 anyway)
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21815 posts Club Captain
    Best icon striker under 1.15m or so? Preferably not including Raul to try someone new...love the look of baby Stoichkov just a bit worried on base icons. Maybe a MvB variant?
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Best icon striker under 1.15m or so? Preferably not including Raul to try someone new...love the look of baby Stoichkov just a bit worried on base icons. Maybe a MvB variant?

Butra 90.

See if you can get a decent deal.
  • GL
    7455 posts League Winner
    jpsblue wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    IamFrench wrote: »
    DtSU3rvWwAAeT1Y.jpg

My favorite Icon <3 (CAM with 7 chem)

Brief review please? @IamFrench

i'll give you man. absolute beast. I play him CAM in a 4231.

- Quick enough to get past defenders, with his combination of strength and aggression
    - Absolute rocket of a shot on either foot (even though 5* WF players shoot with their strong foot still a lot of the time)
    - Unreal passer of the ball, be it short, long, or crossing it in.
    - Also wins the ball back too with his decent defensive stats and aggression.
    - Great positioning, always makes brilliant runs forward

I love him. Paid 1.2m for him about 9 days ago and now he's about 1.45m (on PS4 anyway)

Thank you <3 sounds like the perfect CCAM. I could probably only afford the 89 tho
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Okay so 89 Eusebio I'll plump for and 1 more striker for 3 mill.....prime stoich or prime Raul fellas?

Raul surely

Think he's the best option for 3m or below?

91 Ronaldinho
  • Navraat
    3517 posts National Call-Up
    How can anyone use anything but the prime
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21815 posts Club Captain
    Blarix wrote: »

Butra 90.

Cheers, away for the weekend anyways so no rush :+1:
  • maymanpele
    14389 posts Has That Special Something
    Navraat wrote: »
    How can anyone use anything but the prime

Of?
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

Butra 90.

If you want Target man with bit of pace try prime Kluivert or Prime shev. Mvb is bit expensive atm.
  • Kamilflage
    5211 posts Big Money Move
    I'm so glad I've held on to my icons lol this market is **** up....
    Basically a 25-50% correction will bring most of cards back to the pre BF prices...think about that
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    I'm so glad I've held on to my icons lol this market is **** up....
    Basically a 25-50% correction will bring most of cards back to the pre BF prices...think about that

Even if market decline happens with toty it will never go back to pre BF .
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21815 posts Club Captain

Butra 90.

If you want Target man with bit of pace try prime Kluivert or Prime shev. Mvb is bit expensive atm.

Was eyeing Kluivert as well, looks a proper target man and 4/4 is nifty
  • SKhan31
    1032 posts Professional
    Last year we had a sort of crash when FUTMAS came around in the Icon market. Similar to what's going on now icon's peaked in price around this weekend and then slightly made their way down and come FUTMAS prices of Icons fell around 100k. This year though will FUTMAS have an impact as before as the amount of coins in the game this year is far more and I'm pretty sure the Icon market will remain stable due to demand unless EA start to roll in base icon SBC's.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    SKhan31 wrote: »
    Last year we had a sort of crash when FUTMAS came around in the Icon market. Similar to what's going on now icon's peaked in price around this weekend and then slightly made their way down and come FUTMAS prices of Icons fell around 100k. This year though will FUTMAS have an impact as before as the amount of coins in the game this year is far more and I'm pretty sure the Icon market will remain stable due to demand unless EA start to roll in base icon SBC's.

Can't see it happening coins are getting cheaper and cheaper which only tells you one thing they have abundant amount of coins and people buying it.a quick google search can confirm this...last year coins were 3x the price.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    what are you on about ? @Blarix
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    MisterJV wrote: »

What do you not understand?
  • Olleman
    13270 posts Has That Special Something
    My baby Cruyff would have so sick stats if I had not left my last 9 games and many before those as well. The guy's a machine, shame EA have to ruin the fun with him :/
  • Olleman
    edited December 2018
    I just don't get how a player can feel so different from game to game, when I first got Cruyff I said he was * because he had 0 power, lol...
    WanBrilliantAkitainu.gif
    SimpleOptimalArabianoryx.gif
    KeenBigheartedLhasaapso.gif

• Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    This man has been absolutely tearing it up for me in wkl. Scored hattrick every single game sometimes more.

a92cc3ea6351e173515142ffd7647f93.png
  • Yoshi
    3687 posts National Call-Up

Zimbabwe, its very obvious. choo choo all aboard, le new trade method is buy a card and sit back. Ahhhh good times. Hopefully I can sell a TOTY Ronaldo for 20m again :joy:
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Yoshi wrote: »

Zimbabwe, its very obvious. choo choo all aboard, le new trade method is buy a card and sit back. Ahhhh good times. Hopefully I can sell a TOTY Ronaldo for 20m again :joy:

R9 is now selling for 8 million anyone who is sane is already on board CHOO CHOO.

I picked up Roberto Carlos yesterday, went to bed and his price increased by 10-15% . New way of trading lol.
  • Olleman
    Is prime Cruyff that much better than the 89?
  • Snadeau
    1218 posts Professional
    Ballack vs Petit
    Any insight?
    Both primes

Ballack, hated petit.

Just sold Nedved last night. Ended up selling varane, IF Mbappe and others. Rocking prime Best and SIF Lozano on 7 chem. Best has been great, not sure if he’s worth the price over the 88 but hes been doing well. The real winner in all this has been Eusebio at CAM in a 4231. Lozano is constantly taking the top off the defense. Meanwhile every time I attack with best people get nervous. It has opened things up for Eusebio to unload the artillery on the keeper. Not only that, but he’s been threading passes up to Cristiano. Haven’t seen much talk about his passing but the 91 has VERY good thru balls.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something

this tbh .. not getting what you are saying

"Can't see it happening coins are getting cheaper and cheaper which only tells you one thing they have abundant amount of coins and people buying it.a quick google search can confirm this...last year coins were 3x the price."

@Olleman what you using for gifs this year?
  • Kamilflage
    5211 posts Big Money Move
    edited December 2018
    @Blarix bro not having R9 right now is my only regret...**** 3M in investments screwed me hard.
    Luckily held on to Gullit and the rest of the boys tho, so not a total fail
  • Gabbalala
    3316 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone got a review for baby gullit?

Fantastic. I know he gets a bit of stick for being miles apart from his middle and prime cards but his base card is very good still. He's carrying me through my first set of WL games so far. He's strong quick, great in the air and got a great shot on him. His WF is a nice added bonus too. Over the past few days I've just almost all the central midfield icons around 1.5M and base Gullit is by far my favourite. He feels like the game knows he should be good so they rig it in his favour, no matter what version you have of him! :lol He has 6 goals and 3 assists so far this WL for me and I'm only 7 games in! I play him in RCM.
  • number7rocky
    4490 posts National Call-Up
    Love 89 Nedved so much but is it worth it/ should I upgrade to the prime? As a central cam in 4231
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    @Blarix bro not having R9 right now is my only regret...**** 3M in investments screwed me hard.
    Luckily held on to Gullit and the rest of the boys tho, so not a total fail

Yeah that investment screwed us all otherwise i could have bought Prime ronaldinho before his price inflated.
  • Snadeau
    1218 posts Professional
    Love 89 Nedved so much but is it worth it/ should I upgrade to the prime? As a central cam in 4231

I liked the prime more but I also got the upgrade for 200k.
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    R94 makes me love the game again