Fifa 19 Icon review/price discussion thread

Comments

  • BaronSamedi
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Okay so 89 Eusebio I'll plump for and 1 more striker for 3 mill.....prime stoich or prime Raul fellas?

    Raul surely

    Think he's the best option for 3m or below?

  • Toad2338
    380 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just picked up prime Stoich for 2.2m really disappointed I had to pay that much but hear hes class
  • Snadeau
    1218 posts Professional
    I have 6 million for 2 strikers....who would you buy with your 6 million?

    Eusebio and Cristiano
  • McRaven
    4799 posts National Call-Up
    SKhan31 wrote: »
    Currently running Messi at CF (doing amazing) but was wondering if there is any better Icon CF or ST I could get up to 1.5M range if I sell him.

    Don't think any come close to Messi in that range.
  • McRaven
    4799 posts National Call-Up
    Ever since the new patch MVB is unleashed. He was good before, but now without the auto defending he has so much space he can bang even more in. I remember being impressed with his finishing last year and he's just as good this year.
  • Milanista28
    1267 posts Professional
    M98H wrote: »
    Prime Stoichkov elite?

    @M98H

    Elite left peg no doubt but lacked something in general play for me.

    For the same price CR7 is much better for me.
  • GL
    7522 posts League Winner
    47386252_586579998444849_1158886522691256320_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=9691f8632bd1184561ebb33502551e7e&oe=5CAAAE50

    Welcome to the club! >:)
  • I've recently been using prime raul but decided to sell as I made a nice profit on him

    Is 93 Eusebio worth the coins? Is he a lot better than raul? Also how does the 89/91 compare to prime?
  • Navraat
    3574 posts National Call-Up
    What's up with people trying to beat Rio for pace

    Reminds me of that FC3 quote
    Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact… same **** thing… over and over again, expecting… **** to change.
  • sturges12345
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    Every single icon including base ones on ps4 have gone up 200-300k on ps4. Regret not getting raul because i was trying to get him for 20k lower. Now he is 200k more
  • Kamilflage
    5271 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    Ballack vs Petit
    Any insight?
    Both primes
  • Navraat
    3574 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Ballack vs Petit
    Any insight?
    Both primes

    For interceptions Petit but Ballack is more fun. Think of Xabi Alonso type CDM, good at defending not great but can do everything else insanely good
  • Agent Murhawk
    8472 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    89 Eusebio selling for almost 3.2 atm, that's crazy i might have to cash out.

    after tax would make like 200-300k
  • Kamilflage
    5271 posts Big Money Move
    Navraat wrote: »
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    Ballack vs Petit
    Any insight?
    Both primes

    For interceptions Petit but Ballack is more fun. Think of Xabi Alonso type CDM, good at defending not great but can do everything else insanely good

    Hnm I'm intrigued....would love to give him a go as much as I love Petit
  • ha032742
    35472 posts Moderator
    GL wrote: »
    47386252_586579998444849_1158886522691256320_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=9691f8632bd1184561ebb33502551e7e&oe=5CAAAE50

    Welcome to the club! >:)

    I’d feel embarrassed at the amount I’d paid too :trollface:

    Nah enjoy him B)
  • TakeItSlow
    8068 posts League Winner
    Ffs man I’m getting tempted to sell all my investments and buy another icon. Accumulated like 30 informs and high rated cards worth maybe 1.5M

    But then what’s the point when they’re dropping an icon next week.
  • GL
    7522 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    47386252_586579998444849_1158886522691256320_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=9691f8632bd1184561ebb33502551e7e&oe=5CAAAE50

    Welcome to the club! >:)

    I’d feel embarrassed at the amount I’d paid too :trollface:

    Nah enjoy him B)

    his price is grim tbf. 2.6m fresh so i just went with it because the trend is on an upwards slope anyway. might as well try to enjoy the game right? :D
  • Alexone_ wrote: »
    I've recently been using prime raul but decided to sell as I made a nice profit on him

    Is 93 Eusebio worth the coins? Is he a lot better than raul? Also how does the 89/91 compare to prime?

  • TakeItSlow
    8068 posts League Winner
    @Alexone_ I think I replied to that yesterday, but he’s not worth 1.5m or whatever it is over the 91 version. Get the 91 if you’re going for any Eusebio.
  • ha032742
    35472 posts Moderator
    GL wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    47386252_586579998444849_1158886522691256320_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=9691f8632bd1184561ebb33502551e7e&oe=5CAAAE50

    Welcome to the club! >:)

    I’d feel embarrassed at the amount I’d paid too :trollface:

    Nah enjoy him B)

    his price is grim tbf. 2.6m fresh so i just went with it because the trend is on an upwards slope anyway. might as well try to enjoy the game right? :D

    I can’t talk after paying 3m for the prime on PS :lol:
  • TakeItSlow wrote: »
    @Alexone_ I think I replied to that yesterday, but he’s not worth 1.5m or whatever it is over the 91 version. Get the 91 if you’re going for any Eusebio.

    Also 89 vs 91? they're similar in price
  • TakeItSlow
    8068 posts League Winner
    Alexone_ wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    @Alexone_ I think I replied to that yesterday, but he’s not worth 1.5m or whatever it is over the 91 version. Get the 91 if you’re going for any Eusebio.

    Also 89 vs 91? they're similar in price

    Steer clear of the 89, always go for middle if you’re not sure, if they randomly drop a base icon SBC then it’ll go down a bit in price. Safest option is the 91 and logically there won’t be much difference between the 3.
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    Base Eusebio 3.2 , GG
  • GL
    7522 posts League Winner
    ha032742 wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    ha032742 wrote: »
    GL wrote: »
    47386252_586579998444849_1158886522691256320_n.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=9691f8632bd1184561ebb33502551e7e&oe=5CAAAE50

    Welcome to the club! >:)

    I’d feel embarrassed at the amount I’d paid too :trollface:

    Nah enjoy him B)

    his price is grim tbf. 2.6m fresh so i just went with it because the trend is on an upwards slope anyway. might as well try to enjoy the game right? :D

    I can’t talk after paying 3m for the prime on PS :lol:

    sounds like a very good price on PS now tho right?

    He's very very good in game. With shadow lol.

    With engine he's a expensive Kondogbia :D
  • Craftydevil
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anyone got a review for baby gullit?
  • o ShifTyZz o
    1409 posts Professional
    89 Eusebio selling for almost 3.2 atm, that's crazy i might have to cash out.

    after tax would make like 200-300k

    Crazy to think I paid 2.1 only like a month ago
  • IamFrench
    1484 posts Play-Off Hero
    DtSU3rvWwAAeT1Y.jpg

    My favorite Icon <3 (CAM with 7 chem)
  • abbey621
    172 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    Alexone_ wrote: »
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    @Alexone_ I think I replied to that yesterday, but he’s not worth 1.5m or whatever it is over the 91 version. Get the 91 if you’re going for any Eusebio.

    Also 89 vs 91? they're similar in price

    Steer clear of the 89, always go for middle if you’re not sure, if they randomly drop a base icon SBC then it’ll go down a bit in price. Safest option is the 91 and logically there won’t be much difference between the 3.

    The 91 will also go down in price perphaps even more. You're also likely to have prime Eusebio in a set before or just after base icon Sbc. EA is not releasing base icon SBC this year, this much I'm sure of!
  • GL
    7522 posts League Winner
    IamFrench wrote: »
    DtSU3rvWwAAeT1Y.jpg

    My favorite Icon <3 (CAM with 7 chem)

    Brief review please? @IamFrench
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Nedbae sold for 1.4 yesterday. Bought if Neymar and he is very good as well.
Sign In or Register to comment.