The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS APPRECIATION THREAD* 🔵⚡TOTS HYPE⚡🔵

Comments

• tilen11
    4740 posts National Call-Up
    JR wrote: »
    Did super lig and took Belhanda for the rating
    82 rated my highest from the super lig packs...

Also picked Belhanda for rating. Packed Kroos though, only one rated 82+
  • McRaven
    3685 posts National Call-Up
    Played a couple with KPB. He's been suprisingly good. Only thing he lacks is the stamina.
  • Pauldejong6
    5903 posts Big Money Move
    edited November 2018
    Poor player rewards for Turkey, the Scotlands ones look good, esp Tierney. Might actually do it.
    KPB I like aswell, but wont sink my coins into a box/box midfielder with 75 stamina lol. Such a shame.
  • Harj96
    623 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Doing kbp anyway because have untradeable 87 pjanic that never going to use so rather exchange him and around 50/60k for kpb.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    46266 posts FIFA Cover Star
    82 rated my highest from the super lig packs...

Looks like i was lucky :joy:
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    46266 posts FIFA Cover Star
    B) B) B) B) B)
    DtRikbCWkAIvrdS.jpg
  • Pikachu
    8448 posts League Winner
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    @EA_Andy pass on the discontent at the pathetic content this year.

What is EA’s plan???? Ruin the game to stop a few investors make some profit.

All I see you do on this forum is moan, yet you’re still playing? The content has been great this year apart from the how they’ve set about releasing the Icons.
  • Idek
    9186 posts League Winner
    Tierney will go in my team whenever I get an icon to link him

Think I'll resist doing SPL twice and just sell my leftovers
  • Blarix
    20804 posts Club Captain
    Was going to do Tierney but not for 240k
  • tilen11
    4740 posts National Call-Up
    Pikachu wrote: »

All I see you do on this forum is moan, yet you’re still playing? The content has been great this year apart from the how they’ve set about releasing the Icons.

I dont moan like some people (everyone can moan as much as they like imo), but content has been far from great.
  • Idek
    9186 posts League Winner
    Might be a good time to pick up certain silvers for other league sbc's if you need them, guessing there's a lot of silver packs getting opened right now
  • Tsarov
    2775 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blarix wrote: »
    Was going to do Tierney but not for 240k

I don't care, doing him right now. Opened 55 silver two players pack and packed... 0 Scottish league players.
  • tauras
    3539 posts National Call-Up
    Idek wrote: »
    Might be a good time to pick up certain silvers for other league sbc's if you need them, guessing there's a lot of silver packs getting opened right now

Sssshhhhh.
  • WFCBagnall
    67109 posts Moderator

Not great but not poor.

*Check my execution thread :mrgreen:
  • Pikachu
    8448 posts League Winner
    tilen11 wrote: »

I dont moan like some people (everyone can moan as much as they like imo), but content has been far from great.

Guess you aren’t a FUT Founder then.
  • '96dc2
    8860 posts League Winner

I’ll give credit when and where it is due. Maybe if ea stop coin buying or release icon sbc’s 👍
  • Idek
    9186 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018
    Lol at how expensive SPL is, I'm guessing it will stay that way because of how good Tierney is too

The packs for it are awful so I'm not even tempted to do it twice
  • Whoman
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Lol at how expensive SPL is, I'm guessing it will stay that way because of how good Tierney is too

The packs for it are awful so I'm not even tempted to do it twice

Also would guess because fewer people will have prepared for it/kept cards, due to it not getting an SBC last year.

Also, now we have Flashback League SBCs on the web app o:)

d724c393321283d6f0c8a6261d6508e2.png

• holdenwait
    52883 posts Ballon d'Or Winner
    terrible choices for super lig.. thanks EA yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn
  • TakeItSlow
    4477 posts National Call-Up
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    @VanBasten12

Because there’s essentially just under double the amount of icons there was last year meaning if they’re doing double what we had last year then it’s a fair representation.

We all want them quicker, but this is the road they’re going down. It’s not like they aren’t on the market, the issue is the baby icons being 700k because they’re SBC fodder.

@TakeItSlow

A few things:
    • Not everybody has the funds to afford from the market. Raul for example is up 20%-odd in less than 2 weeks (PS = 2.5M and was close to 2M). Having packs associated with doing SBC's gives you some hope to get someone like him for maybe 500k cheaper - possibly less than that if you have been taking untradeable options in Rivals Rewards.
    • Release schedule - there are 73 Icons and we're more than 2 months into the game. This schedule simply cannot go on.
    • Combined with above, TOTS (and hundreds of other special cards) seriously dented the impact/uniqueness of Icons last year. So, why should they be release across the ENTIRE RELEASE of FIFA, when come May people are focusing on that?

Overall, Icons MAKE this game. If there were no Icons, how many people do you reckon would simply not have bought '19?

EA is certainly using your name as a release schedule for Primes this year. Would need to add a "very" in there too.

I agree with some of your points, but the fact is this schedule can go on, and it will, just like last year, it’s almost the same schedule in fact. They’ve just doubled the amount of icons that go on each day during the schedule,

I’m not disputing that icons make this game, but the fact of the matter is they will keep releasing the icon sbc’s just like last year through to mid April. We are on track for that same schedule and that’s a fact.
  • YOLOT0URE
    6712 posts Big Money Move
    Yay more league sbcs! Helps me get all the other leagues done cheap :smile:
  • Idek
    9186 posts League Winner
    2 discard IF's, Miranda, Hradecky, Mandanda and De Rossi from the turkish league packs

Oh yeah and this, two most expensive players I've packed all year in the last day :D

FIFA-19-FUT-Hub-In-Menus-15-1.jpg
  • TakeItSlow
    2 discard IF's, Miranda, Hradecky, Mandanda and De Rossi from the turkish league packs

Oh yeah and this, two most expensive players I've packed all year in the last day :D

You’re on a roll bro!!
  • Sanchezzzz
    3654 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Tierney cost me 100k completing him straight away had a few players scattered around and the Celtic team.

75k after packs.
  • WFCBagnall
    67109 posts Moderator

When's it my turn?
  • Idek
    9186 posts League Winner
    Just got an untradeable Radja as well, I don't know what's happening
  • Dead Whip
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just packed Suarez from the prime players pack from KPB. First luck I’ve had all year!
  • WFCBagnall
    67109 posts Moderator
    Just got an untradeable Radja as well, I don't know what's happening

From?
  • TakeItSlow
    what’s up guys it’s your boy Nick from
    Run the fish market