Icon set 4, who are you hoping for?

Comments

• truegunn3r
    8619 posts Has That Special Something
    Can’t see EA releasing another set that requires an icon. Icon prices are way too high and need to be brought down. Saying that EA wouldn’t miss the chance of releasing a marquee icon sbc in Christmas/new year. Maybe a icon set 4 that doesn’t require an icon for now and then icon set 5 during the festive period.
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Can’t see EA releasing another set that requires an icon. Icon prices are way too high and need to be brought down. Saying that EA wouldn’t miss the chance of releasing a marquee icon sbc in Christmas/new year. Maybe a icon set 4 that doesn’t require an icon for now and then icon set 5 during the festive period.

Ea don’t work that way.
  • joehuk
    3220 posts National Call-Up
    I would love a R.Carlos that doesn't require an Icon, but not going to happen.
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something

I think EA are happy with the price of icons they have made that loud and clear. It seems their main objective is to avoid putting high rated squads in so people can't complete these with their untradables.
  • FifaTaco
    948 posts Professional

I think EA are happy with the price of icons they have made that loud and clear. It seems their main objective is to avoid putting high rated squads in so people can't complete these with their untradables.

It’s sad that ea are doing this. Would be better for us if the icons were released like last year where we could complete them all year round, now submitting an icon along with some other random low rated inform squads just doesn’t float my boat. Loved using my untradeables earned through the year in these sbc’s and too screw over investors at all costs, I don’t think is fair.
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4863 posts Big Money Move
    Williejno1 wrote: »
    A reasonably priced big name.

Can't remember exactly but prime ronaldo, gullit etc were in the region of 4-5m iirc. Hopefully that would cause some of the big names price to drop to a level that's not as ridiculous as they are now.

How would they drop though ? surely if a big name player the costs of sbc would be in the millions
    I think that would cause prices to rise further

Because EA will just leave all the requirements the same and just add additional icons until they get to the price they want the sbc to cost.
  • I just want them to release it by now, **** joke of a company manipulating the market just to get some extra fifa point sales after they’ve made tens of millions the weekend just gone.
  • FifaTaco
    948 posts Professional
    I just want them to release it by now, **** joke of a company manipulating the market just to get some extra fifa point sales after they’ve made tens of millions the weekend just gone.

This sums ea up, they try to help us with the patch but then in the background it’s all about the money :cookie:
  • BondJame5Collins
    377 posts Sunday League Hero
    Don't care, why would anyone do these Icon SBCs? Everyone gets bored, everyone changes their team, why invest so heavily in an untradeable item at this stage of the game.
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    Don't care, why would anyone do these Icon SBCs? Everyone gets bored, everyone changes their team, why invest so heavily in an untradeable item at this stage of the game.

Ah, can you not afford them. Sorry buddy. The rest of us enjoy icons and take a gamble with the pack rewards.
  • Vichy360
    86 posts Park Captain
    ADP, Butra, Figo, Seedorf, Blanc, Bergkamp, Petit

5 of those 7
  • ThomasFußballgott
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Vichy360 wrote: »
    ADP, Butra, Figo, Seedorf, Blanc, Bergkamp, Petit

5 of those 7

the question is when
    tomorrow is the last chance i think
    might see Baggio
  • DrWorm
    522 posts An Exciting Prospect
    hoping for a crespo to pair up with messi.

id only do it if he requires an icon so i can melt down my untradeable 88 desailly.
  • FifaTaco
    948 posts Professional
    What are the chances of Lineker guys? Just used him in the draft and he’s amazing.
  • DailyTrader
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just give cruyff.
  • v4vendetta1978
    2798 posts Fans' Favourite
    No one cus i cant afford to buy a baby icon so ruled out by EA
  • Dutchcaliber
    2788 posts Fans' Favourite
    got 5 mil ready for R9. hope it will be enough.
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    I would very much like Seedorf, Ballack, Matthaus, Crespo, or Baggio!
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Just give cruyff.

If he came out right now I think icon prices would go through the roof and it would cost millions to do the SBC. Arguably the best forward and CAM in the game and probably the most fun player to use. He’s the Icon I’m most looking forward to trying later on along with Seedorf.
  • DailyTrader
    2143 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just give cruyff.

If he came out right now I think icon prices would go through the roof and it would cost millions to do the SBC. Arguably the best forward and CAM in the game and probably the most fun player to use. He’s the Icon I’m most looking forward to trying later on along with Seedorf.

Yep. That’s what I want. Would snipe an icon the moment he is anounced and get him lol.

• mdizzl3
    12339 posts Has That Special Something
    got 5 mil ready for R9. hope it will be enough.

He'll be out by May
  • FifaTaco
    948 posts Professional
    So still nothing. Come one ea...
  • deang07
    8090 posts League Winner
    anyone at this point lol
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13067 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    Cruyff, Eusebio, or Seedorf
  • Dzeko2014
    70 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Rivaldo, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko
  • FifaTaco
    948 posts Professional
    Anybody know why there is such an increase in icon prices lately? Looking to pick up middle stoichkov and he’s risen 200k since last week.
  • FifaTaco
    948 posts Professional
    Just realised the cheapest icon on the market is 720k. Madness :angry:
  • FifaTaco
    948 posts Professional
    So we’re still waiting ea... sometime this year would be nice :neutral:
  • marcus2596
    281 posts Sunday League Hero
    Matthaus or henry
  • bigpokey24
    4802 posts Big Money Move
    I have been trying to sell 88 kluivert for an entire week,and not a single buyer ...just saw this thread