The American SOCCER Lounge

Comments

• QceCapo
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    Was planning ripping my last 16 packs today and saying good bye to FUT for the year.....second to last pack I got Auba. Well played EA you dirty little thing you.
  • RayS
    37151 posts World Cup Winner
    VAR denying Red Bulls once again. Correctly, again.
  • Frankenberry
    10217 posts Has That Special Something
    RayS wrote: »
    Does @Frankenberry live?

Yes. Spending time playing good sports games.
    DvFwS2d.gif
    DvBKL4v.gif
    DUzWqRY.gif

There's nothing really wrong with FIFA gameplay, but there are too many mistakes in the direction they've gone with FUT.
    • All Icons go for 700k+ (I understand the effect SBCs have on the market). Legends/Icons were one of my favorite aspects of FUT over the years, but now even 85 OVR classic players are going higher than TOTY cards from previous years. Also all the American Icons have been removed from the game for whatever reason.
    • Team building is a joke when users can adjust lineups at 0:00 with no penalties. Either remove chemistry or make it work correctly.

So yeah, FIFA 19 gameplay is fine. I'll play a few FUT matches here and there, play Pro Clubs, play offline against friends, and do some trading on FUT. I don't need this forum for any of that. Not going to waste time in all this competitive online stuff spending 50+ hours a week against repetitive FUT teams.

And this forum is kind of useless when you can spam EA_Guy once a week that Kekuta Manneh isn't Liberian and Landon Donovan has been playing professionally in Liga MX for six months and nothing happens (and 300 PL special cards get released in the meantime). Makes you lose interest in the game mode when they can't reflect real life.
  • RayS
    That is the @Frankenberry we all know and love!
  • Chubbs
    14642 posts Has That Special Something
    OMG!!!
  • QceCapo
    5696 posts Big Money Move
    Blanco :o:o
  • RayS
    edited November 2018
    Valeri!! Wow Portland taking this by storm
  • RayS
    Crazy game. Atlanta vs Portland should be a good final
  • Ryno
    6567 posts Big Money Move
    Frankly, Im digusted with the behavior of my fellow SKC fans. We didn't deserve to win because of them. Karma or something like that
  • Hero Valeri Please
  • SuperSonicSean
    6190 posts Big Money Move
    Sooooo, is Valeri eligible for another IF so soon after getting his last? I mean, I'd be down. We certainly aren't getting any from the ATL/NYRB game.
  • Antparry92
    20883 posts Club Captain
    Valeri the post season GOAT
  • RCTID
    416 posts Sunday League Hero
    Antparry92 wrote: »

Blanco and Chara were both better, but I’d love a SIF Valeri. His IF with maestro has incredible long shots. He also makes great attacking runs.
  • RCTID
    Ryno wrote: »
    Frankly, Im digusted with the behavior of my fellow SKC fans. We didn't deserve to win because of them. Karma or something like that

It was a couple of bad apples. SKC has a great fan base and an amazing atmosphere. Also, classy move by Vermes to go out and call out those bad apples.
  • Antparry92
    20883 posts Club Captain
    RCTID wrote: »

Blanco and Chara were both better, but I’d love a SIF Valeri. His IF with maestro has incredible long shots. He also makes great attacking runs.
    I’m talking in gener over the past few seasons. He always turns up post season with goals and assists
  • buldrhm
    73 posts Park Captain
    His time wasting pretending to be injured really was super duper card worthy last night! Stamina rating 32.
  • Chubbs
    Sooooo, is Valeri eligible for another IF so soon after getting his last? I mean, I'd be down. We certainly aren't getting any from the ATL/NYRB game.

I dont know maybe we could see an inform LGP or Parkhurst with 99 clearances
  • Ryno
    6567 posts Big Money Move
    RCTID wrote: »
    Ryno wrote: »

It was a couple of bad apples. SKC has a great fan base and an amazing atmosphere. Also, classy move by Vermes to go out and call out those bad apples.

You were right. It was a couple bad apples, but it really shot the teams morale for about 5-10 minutes and Gerso and Nemeth looked the only motivated players up until they scored their second. Being at the game was a very disheartening experience
  • Chubbs
    Cheapish ticket 250$ RIPPPP my wallet.
  • RayS
    edited November 2018
    Think I’ll run IF Ola Kamara up top just to get that Norwegian POTY objective
  • RayS
    Chubbs wrote: »

Tickets sold out yet?
  • Chubbs
    edited December 2018

Tickets sold out yet?

Yeah, pretty much instantly, that price is on the resale market.
  • Antparry92
    20883 posts Club Captain
    Think I’ll run IF Ola Kamara up top just to get that Norwegian POTY objective
    Did not think of that! :joy:

Last week I just used bronze Irish players and played the high level SB teams on semi pro
  • Antparry92
    20883 posts Club Captain
    Really loving the balance of starting IF Rusnak RM in a 3 atb as a traditional wideman and then bringing on IF Davies against tired legs to run ragged
  • RCTID
    Really loving the balance of starting IF Rusnak RM in a 3 atb as a traditional wideman and then bringing on IF Davies against tired legs to run ragged

I’m loving 3 ATB with 2 way wide mids. One defensive CM and one attacking or box to box CM. A lot of flexibility in the midfield and attack. You can overload a lot of areas on the pitch.
  • Chubbs
    Work letting us wear jeans, red, black, and gold all week. Love any excuse for jeans, even better when its for AUFC. Lets go!
  • RayS
    edited December 2018
    Work letting us wear jeans, red, black, and gold all week. Love any excuse for jeans, even better when its for AUFC. Lets go!

Wish i had that kind of work environment! Pretty sure 90% of my coworkers don’t know what “MLS” stands for!
  • Chubbs

Wish i had that kind of work environment! Pretty sure 90% of my coworkers don’t know what “MLS” stands for!

It helps a lot that the headquarters are in Atlanta and they just did the same thing last week for UGA in the SEC championship. Think they are just trying to keep people happy.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    I need an almiron brace and assist in the final. MVP josef will be super competitive but links will be tough in higher levels. Either that or he is a super sub until we get better cards to link with
  • RayS
    I need an almiron brace and assist in the final. MVP josef will be super competitive but links will be tough in higher levels. Either that or he is a super sub until we get better cards to link with

Just surround him with icons o:)