PC Community Centre Off Topic Thread

Comments

• PDJEY
    1008 posts Professional
    Cornushon wrote: »
    What your thoughts on RDR coming on Pc? Do you think coming soon?

It will be released on PC, that's a given. Maybe next year. I'm craving to play it too. Looks amazing and the story mode looks compelling AF.

• Navraat
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    Just when I buy Figo for 2.38m, he appears on the market for 2.3m :|
  • Psyclon13
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    Edit: Nevermind, got mixed up.
    Post edited by Psyclon13 on
  • Cornushon
    4364 posts National Call-Up
    Lol, someone bid 1200k on Viery... What a poor soul... He was 990 yesterday.
  • Navraat

someone bought Prime Ballack for 5m when he goes for 2.7
  • Cornushon
    Navraat wrote: »

someone bought Prime Ballack for 5m when he goes for 2.7

Coin distribution probably, or just cheater who has so many coins he doesn't care
  • LoboNobo
    6338 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone hyped for Copa Libertadores second leg tonight?
  • Navraat
    Gameplay is horrible right now

my team can't string a 1-2 pass together without it going off target
  • Cornushon
    Gameplay is horrible right now

my team can't string a 1-2 pass together without it going off target

My gameplay is amazing, built the tallest tower from soft cubes ever made, with my toddler son, and now getting ready to go for a birthday party, hosted by his friends from creche. Can't beat this;)
  • when do you guys recon EA will bring out 81+s or smth cause my whole club and tradepile is full of rare golds and i cant sell anything cause of that
  • Cornushon
    when do you guys recon EA will bring out 81+s or smth cause my whole club and tradepile is full of rare golds and i cant sell anything cause of that

I don't think they will, cause everyone expecting it, or at least it will be different
  • Psyclon13
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    If you've ever played Far Cry 3, you probably remember this quote: "Insanity is doing the exact... same **** thing... over and over again, expecting... **** to change...". Well, I'm definitely insane. Here I am, trying to play late afternoon / early evening, expecting the game to run well. What a complete idiot I am :)
  • Cornushon
    edited November 2018
    Yes lads! 400k+ profit today. From basically doing nothing, just safe 83-84 investments. Might not sound a lot for some, but for me it is the biggest one day profit.
  • when do you guys recon EA will bring out 81+s or smth cause my whole club and tradepile is full of rare golds and i cant sell anything cause of that

well that took 1 hour hahahahah

rinsed my whole club was a laught at least got sandro tradeable and mertens and salah UT and i can finally sell things again you cannot imangine how it is when you tradepile is full and every pack you open contains 5 dups
  • Cornushon
    when do you guys recon EA will bring out 81+s or smth cause my whole club and tradepile is full of rare golds and i cant sell anything cause of that

well that took 1 hour hahahahah

rinsed my whole club was a laught at least got sandro tradeable and mertens and salah UT and i can finally sell things again you cannot imangine how it is when you tradepile is full and every pack you open contains 5 dups

I just used my untradabls. The rest I sold. Very Happy with that. Never do SBC with tradeble anymore.
  • Navraat
    edited November 2018
    I think people are not really bright. Cr7 was getting bought for 3m with bin wars yet his UCL card dropped as low as 3.2 due to UCL SBC

• Navraat
    Ez flip

73dd276b8e6bc4d21a19a49aa97167b6.png
  • Cornushon
    Ez flip

73dd276b8e6bc4d21a19a49aa97167b6.png

Did you hold your top100 position? Saw you 25-5. Nice. Only played 9 games myself.
  • Alemas_2012
    14480 posts Has That Special Something
    This morning I found a Walker selling for 5k instead of the usual 110k.
    Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough. :disappointed:
  • PDJEY
    1008 posts Professional
    Dafuq is wrong with Pogba price, last week he was like 520k now he's almost at 600k. You guys reckon if the price will continue to go up?
  • honestly, the game is unplayable atm, its not possible to defend cause my lb/rb are god knows where no matter what tactic etc I use, also bounces and touches are just impossible in terms of basic physic laws, I mean in previous Fifas there were OP things that "ruined" the game a bit but the programmed game is just really bad atm IMO and i dont know how it could go worse to 18
  • Navraat
    Gameplay is so delayed right now, everything is super slow and unreactive
  • Cornushon
    PDJEY wrote: »
    Dafuq is wrong with Pogba price, last week he was like 520k now he's almost at 600k. You guys reckon if the price will continue to go up?

not much i think, but it will drop then again, xmas, toty...
  • Cornushon
    Lol, Sif Szczeszczny is extinct on the market. It's a good sign that he is great GK. Hopefully his price range will get updated
  • Navraat
    Market is gone

No Prime Vieira, Eusebio, Gullit, Best on the market and Cruyff is 8m cheapest
  • Daddy
    5400 posts Big Money Move
    saw this on twitter the other day

cant remember the last time i had this smooth of a gameplay, i also do drag backs quite a bit, but there is always a delay before i can do another one, can anyone do so many dragbacks on pc this quickly?
  • Alemas_2012
    14480 posts Has That Special Something
    Daddy wrote: »
    saw this on twitter the other day

cant remember the last time i had this smooth of a gameplay, i also do drag backs quite a bit, but there is always a delay before i can do another one, can anyone do so many dragbacks on pc this quickly?

I have trouble in doing dragbacks at all, if the left stick is not pointing completely opposite to the direction the player is facing, it'll do those stupid no-touch feints instead. :D
    Very little fault tolerance.
  • Cornushon
    Playing in Div4 with my silver Scottish league plus Forrest Red. Don't see thaaaat much difference from 86 rated squad I sold lol...
  • 8-4 having quite a good start to WL, taking a week break helped a little I'm playing real good fifa also recorved to games where I was 2 goals down and beat a cr7 at cm try hard pleb, I also played 3 div rivals games but that gamemode is just bad so I'm gonna take my div 4 rank 3 2 mega packs every week for the rest of the year without playing a game there
  • Navraat
    My gameplay has been broken since new patch.
    Heavy first touches, players at times not passing instantly but taking further touches waiting for the opponent defender to take the ball.

Everyone that likes this new update I cannot imagine in what conditions you were playing before to not notice that it's so unresponsive and delayed.