Who's your current MVP and your next big target?

Comments

  • Retro_G
    30488 posts National Team Captain
    RayS wrote: »
    Tymsy83 wrote: »
    Kante is just so good. His defo the star of my side.


    It was between Kante and Keane for my next upgrade

    Go with Kante mate, he is better than 88 Desailly.
  • Toshevv
    922 posts Professional
    CR7 and TOTY CR7
  • Mutu10gol
    2590 posts Fans' Favourite
    CR7, next will be Del Piero
  • Boysie91
    9170 posts Has That Special Something
    RayS wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    MVP Red Depay
    Next some prime Icon but not sure yet

    Nakata :)

    Thinking more RVN or Larsson again lol
  • IxToMxI
    6139 posts Big Money Move
    MVP 90 Best, he’s also so fun to use

    Best target either Messi or a nice icon mid, tempted to keep saving however as wouldn’t mind Toty Messi
  • TitanXX
    456 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Noob_FC wrote: »
    Have CR7 and 89 Nedved.. Can't differentiate between them... Next stop: Confused between Baby Cruyff / baby ADP...

    What position do you play nedved at?
  • Slawter
    3868 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    MVP is prime Lampard with 127 goals and 91 assists in 107 games from CAM behind 2 strikers.

    Next big upgrade likely Socrates to replace UCL Thiago. Mainly being used to bring flashback Pato into the starting lineup.
    Any Brazilian icon CM/CAM he just seems most realistic.. and i couldn't stand Rivaldo as a player so he's out.
  • Edward220967
    1536 posts Play-Off Hero
    RayS wrote: »
    UCL Griezmann, next target is 87 Socrates

    U mean his UCL Live card?

    Yeah, bought him for 970k and he's great. I suck at this fifa, but he's a game changer for me.
  • RayS
    27222 posts Player of the Year
    Toshevv wrote: »
    CR7 and TOTY CR7

    Dream big my guy
  • RayS
    27222 posts Player of the Year
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    CR7, next will be Del Piero


    Which version?
  • RayS
    27222 posts Player of the Year
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    RayS wrote: »
    Boysie91 wrote: »
    MVP Red Depay
    Next some prime Icon but not sure yet

    Nakata :)

    Thinking more RVN or Larsson again lol

    Would love RVN myself as a United fan :)
  • RayS
    27222 posts Player of the Year
    IxToMxI wrote: »
    MVP 90 Best, he’s also so fun to use

    Best target either Messi or a nice icon mid, tempted to keep saving however as wouldn’t mind Toty Messi

    Best must be a Beast. How is that speed and dribbling?
  • RayS
    27222 posts Player of the Year
    Slawter wrote: »
    MVP is prime Lampard with 127 goals and 91 assists in 107 games from CAM behind 2 strikers.

    Next big upgrade likely Socrates to replace UCL Thiago. Mainly being used to bring flashback Pato into the starting lineup.
    Any Brazilian icon CM/CAM he just seems most realistic.. and i couldn't stand Rivaldo as a player so he's out.

    I bet u love watching that Rivaldo moment from the 02 WC when the Turkish guy (was it Turkey?) kicked the ball at his leg and he fell covering his face as if he was straight shot in the face
  • Ranntheman
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sold my 90 Best moved Fabinho to fitness team and bought 89 Gerrard and Salah last night. Best was brilliant as cf or cam. 1st time I have used him in any Fifa and I really enjoyed him. Scored a lot in weekend leagues even for a s1/g3 merchant 😁

    I hope the new patch makes prime Keane more useful for you with the supposed improvement in tackling @RayS . I tried him and he was just ok. Would recommend mid or prime Petit instead much more effective.
  • Slawter
    3868 posts National Call-Up
    RayS wrote: »
    Slawter wrote: »
    MVP is prime Lampard with 127 goals and 91 assists in 107 games from CAM behind 2 strikers.

    Next big upgrade likely Socrates to replace UCL Thiago. Mainly being used to bring flashback Pato into the starting lineup.
    Any Brazilian icon CM/CAM he just seems most realistic.. and i couldn't stand Rivaldo as a player so he's out.

    I bet u love watching that Rivaldo moment from the 02 WC when the Turkish guy (was it Turkey?) kicked the ball at his leg and he fell covering his face as if he was straight shot in the face

    Some say it's where PSG learned to play.
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up
    Current is Mbappe or 89 Socrates. Both demand crazy attention and make it easier to play. Next relatively big target is Neymar, but IF Martial is better than expected at everything (except scoring since Mbappe is doing that for the most part)
  • Moose Factory
    4086 posts National Call-Up
    RayS wrote: »
    MVP: Tie between 89 Gerrard & 89 Ronaldinho
    Next Target: Want to try Prime Seedorf and build a Milan throwback with Zlatan, Pato, Ronaldinho, Gattuso, Seedorf, etc.

    Flashback Zlatan!!

    (But i want him with that Galaxy badge )

    I'll gladly wait until January for this.

    zlatan.jpg
  • WarrenBarton
    8403 posts League Winner
    Not sure tbh, got a front 3 of UCL live Aguero, UCL live Griez and prime Bergkamp.
    They are all pretty good tbh but Aguero is currently on 8 chem so I’m thinking Prime Veron next maybe
  • Mutu10gol
    2590 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018

    RayS wrote: »
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    CR7, next will be Del Piero


    Which version?

    the 90, him and CR7 in any formation will be very solid
  • Krisp77
    347 posts Sunday League Hero
    cule54 wrote: »
    Baby Butraaaaa. Next target Alex Sandro. If only he dropped below 100k :(
    Nif Sandro was 75k last weekend
  • Riggs006
    926 posts Professional
    Current is Mertens, next will probably be KDB I think!
  • LDevlin
    1874 posts Play-Off Hero
    Prime Figo

    Next target prime kluivert then it’s time to grind another mill out for my boy prime Raul before christmas
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    CL Pogba.


    Don't have one. Happy with the team.

    Maybe get 88 Rijkaard back.
  • nicos198
    184 posts Sunday League Hero
    Currently have FB pato. 85 depay and as CAM baby rivaldo they work fantastic as a whole. 10 games in al 3 have 13 goals. And rivaldo has 12 assist also.. Amazing!!
  • Boerieboys
    467 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    RayS wrote: »
    Boerieboys wrote: »
    Used to be IF Arnautovic, now I have the most fun with SIF Anderson and Flashback Sturridge. Next target is Pogba to replace Dembele.

    Could never get on with SIF Anderson, but IF Arnie looks class.

    I had a lot of fun playing with Arnautovic. He's got almost everything I like in a striker and the 4/4 stars combination makes it even better. As I got in higher divisions I struggled more with him vs better defenders and now Sturridge is doing a fine job.

    Btw, if Arnie gets another IF he's back in my starting 11 for sure.
  • Ibraphonic
    702 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Baby Van Basten, he's an absolute beast
  • TheArchitect
    941 posts Professional
    Neymar, 2nd team Messi. next an Icon def
  • RayS
    27222 posts Player of the Year
    Ranntheman wrote: »
    Sold my 90 Best moved Fabinho to fitness team and bought 89 Gerrard and Salah last night. Best was brilliant as cf or cam. 1st time I have used him in any Fifa and I really enjoyed him. Scored a lot in weekend leagues even for a s1/g3 merchant 😁

    I hope the new patch makes prime Keane more useful for you with the supposed improvement in tackling @RayS . I tried him and he was just ok. Would recommend mid or prime Petit instead much more effective.

    Cool deal! How is Salah this year? He’s always seemed a player who was better irl than in the game.

    Gotta get my Keane as a United fan :) i’ll be doing a good number of slide tackles once i get him.
  • RayS
    27222 posts Player of the Year
    Current is Mbappe or 89 Socrates. Both demand crazy attention and make it easier to play. Next relatively big target is Neymar, but IF Martial is better than expected at everything (except scoring since Mbappe is doing that for the most part)

    I considered IF Martial, but he just seemed too overpriced for his stats
  • RayS
    27222 posts Player of the Year
    Not sure tbh, got a front 3 of UCL live Aguero, UCL live Griez and prime Bergkamp.
    They are all pretty good tbh but Aguero is currently on 8 chem so I’m thinking Prime Veron next maybe

    Is Bergkamp good? I have a buddy who’s new to FUT and he really wants to get Bergkamp as a gooner
Sign In or Register to comment.