16 players out of 23 in this weeks TOTW are 83 and under. 😂

MHoney1234
7680 posts League Winner
edited November 2018
You sure EA? SIXTEEN turkeys Merry Christmas.

Comments

• James Libby
    5147 posts Big Money Move
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

You know, usually you and I don't see eye-to-eye, but you've got a point on this one. Kind of shameful on their part, tbh. And so blatant.
  • Was really hoping for atleast Piszczek or Roussillon but they give us Caligiuri who already has an 85
  • James Libby
    5147 posts Big Money Move
    Was really hoping for atleast Piszczek or Roussillon but they give us Caligiuri who already has an 85
    Was really hoping for atleast Piszczek or Roussillon but they give us Caligiuri who already has an 85

Yeah, even Roussillon would have made for a more desirable sub-83 - and, ya know, a player who actually deserves it based on performance. But that would make too much sense for EA, it seems.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

You know, usually you and I don't see eye-to-eye, but you've got a point on this one. Kind of shameful on their part, tbh. And so blatant.

We can agree or disagree, never any hard feelings.

Terrible TOTW - so many other players deserved an IF. I thought Roussillon was nailed on.
  • Had an interest in IF Erikson, done a comparison with his normal card and the difference is minimal, a load of +1's with the odd +2, doubt I will pick up now unless his price is low.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Had an interest in IF Erikson, done a comparison with his normal card and the difference is minimal, a load of +1's with the odd +2, doubt I will pick up now unless his price is low.

Pointless upgrade I agree
  • Fifa_Hawk_85
    11193 posts Has That Special Something
    Tbh there's not 1 card would make my starting 11 this week so don't really care who I get as player picks this week. High rated would be nice for SBCs of course.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Tbh there's not 1 card would make my starting 11 this week so don't really care who I get as player picks this week. High rated would be nice for SBCs of course.

Thanks for playing FUT champs.

Enjoy

znli8uwiasub.png
  • NooBish AbbZ
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    this has been my first weekend league ever. Think i may save my rewards for next week, if thats possible?
  • ThomasFußballgott
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    this has been my first weekend league ever. Think i may save my rewards for next week, if thats possible?

no NooB u cant
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    One of the worst but Sterling Lozano Costa are the great supersub
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    edited November 2018

Don’t think you can mate. Comes up the second you click redeem. Enjoy that Bondonda :joy:
  • holdenwait
    55162 posts National Treasure
    red TAA, don't care about the rest. but we've had far worse TOTW's in the past.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    holdenwait wrote: »

When? Zero marquee players. Even the worst TOTW usually have one hope, but this is pony.
  • JayyThunder
    4264 posts Big Money Move
    Gimme Keita in my player pick and I'm good
  • holdenwait
    55162 posts National Treasure

When? Zero marquee players. Even the worst TOTW usually have one hope, but this is pony.

I've been at this FUT game for too long, there have been waay worse ones. There's still Eriksen, D. Costa, st Thauvin, SIF Lozano, Sterling etc etc. not that i'm excited about any of those
  • 88Has
    478 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lozano looks sick
  • sheffutd87
    2984 posts National Call-Up

You can save packs, but red player picks are locked to the totw you’ve completed WL for. If you opened them in May they would still be totw 11.
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    These are really awful tbh. I have Eriksen so that's the only one I'd want.

Will take coins this week I think
  • It's got a German IF, that was all I was hoping for. Gonna finally be able to finish SBC Sancho.
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Just gimme costa and Eriksen and I'm happy
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner

I've been at this FUT game for too long, there have been waay worse ones. There's still Eriksen, D. Costa, st Thauvin, SIF Lozano, Sterling etc etc. not that i'm excited about any of those

Dude I’m a founder myself, I can’t remember one without a marquee player. Eriksen isn’t, Costa isnt, no one is using that ST Thauvin and Sterling is identical to the RTTF card with awful shooting. Lozano looks cool but not marquee. I get what you’re saying. But 2 bunda RB’s? It’s lazy.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    jonkero wrote: »
    Just gimme costa and Eriksen and I'm happy

More chance of pulling prime R9 currently
  • Vadas
    15 posts Ball Boy
    I did gold this weekend and that probably means that I will be able to pick beetween the a selection of 7 81 ovr and lower. Because that's what EA has been giving me.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5075 posts Big Money Move
    Red Lozano, please.
  • HektorOvTroy
    1637 posts Play-Off Hero
    No packs to sell.
  • MHoney1234
    7680 posts League Winner
    Vadas wrote: »
    I did gold this weekend and that probably means that I will be able to pick beetween the a selection of 7 81 ovr and lower. Because that's what EA has been giving me.

Really good chance mate. They might give you a Stuani if they’re feeling generous