IF Trading Guide

Comments

• Azof
    16347 posts World Class
    Does one of you guys know what the best thing to do with my 250k is? Which trading methods should I use, I am new here so could use some help

read the threads and decide what is best for you
  • Jordanlippy
    252 posts Sunday League Hero
    Does one of you guys know what the best thing to do with my 250k is? Which trading methods should I use, I am new here so could use some help

Buy 20 odd Jedvaj for 12k and under then list for 25/27k.
  • Edu
    6540 posts Big Money Move
    If and sif Reus at same price.
    How crazy is that..!?!?
  • kfcbucket21
    6074 posts Big Money Move
    Haven't been playing so went all in on jedvaj/rashicha. Jeds between 11,250-12000. 11k for the rashicas. Got 100 between them
  • mjs4p
    11073 posts Has That Special Something
    Edu wrote: »
    How crazy is that..!?!?

I think people are speculating a special Reus will be required for his next POTM, but knowing EA, they will find some way to hurt the speculators! :D
  • MikeyP_FC
    12956 posts Has That Special Something
    mjs4p wrote: »
    How crazy is that..!?!?

I think people are speculating a special Reus will be required for his next POTM, but knowing EA, they will find some way to hurt the speculators! :D

I think that’s exactly why too. Although given he already has a potm, I think it’s a fair certain lock

Then again, EA
  • mjs4p
    11073 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    How crazy is that..!?!?

I think that’s exactly why too. Although given he already has a potm, I think it’s a fair certain lock

Then again, EA

I hope so. I have a red FUT Champs reward 87 Reus. I’d love to upgrade for a small fee! :D

Edit: Watch, they will require an IF, and a WL reward red won’t count! :s
  • MikeyP_FC
    12956 posts Has That Special Something
    edited November 2018
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    How crazy is that..!?!?

Then again, EA

I hope so. I have a red FUT Champs reward 87 Reus. I’d love to upgrade for a small fee! :D

Edit: Watch, they will require an IF, and a WL reward red won’t count! :s

Should be special to include IFs, WL and POTM. Usually when they try to get tricky / specific it

EC6-DF3-D8-1-F03-4-E17-97-FE-B2-B97-E2-DEB0-C.gif
    Post edited by MikeyP_FC on
  • RBailss
    11791 posts Has That Special Something
    UFP5vqF.jpg

First one gone
  • maXmood
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite
    RBailss wrote: »
    UFP5vqF.jpg

First one gone

nice sale! got my Alisson at 49k and i was thinking i'm asking too much lol
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    UFP5vqF.jpg

First one gone

I tried to get a few Alisson at the weekend but was heading out. Only got 1 but for only 29k. I am currently playing him though.
    My issue is that the only PL alternative is DDG. Not sure if I should try to sell IF Alisson (have his UCL card too) and get DDG Nif?!
  • Does one of you guys know what the best thing to do with my 250k is? Which trading methods should I use, I am new here so could use some help

So just buy them and sell for more to lazy buyers? Do I list them for one hour only?
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero

So just buy them and sell for more to lazy buyers? Do I list them for one hour only?

Always 1 hour, at least that's what I am doing.
  • GGchodeth
    80 posts Park Captain
    Hey guys. just read through 100 pages of this trying to get to grips. I've got just under 900k to play with and want to get involved in some longer term trading rather than the stress of mass bidding..

Is the general theory - aim for 84 IFs for circa 15k.. and then hold them until SBCs require them, and watch them rocket? (obviously that's pretty vague...). If so, when do we find the best time to buy them is? guessing when the TOTW is released it's fairly high priced?
  • RBailss
    GGchodeth wrote: »
    Hey guys. just read through 100 pages of this trying to get to grips. I've got just under 900k to play with and want to get involved in some longer term trading rather than the stress of mass bidding..

Is the general theory - aim for 84 IFs for circa 15k.. and then hold them until SBCs require them, and watch them rocket? (obviously that's pretty vague...). If so, when do we find the best time to buy them is? guessing when the TOTW is released it's fairly high priced?

You don't hold, you should always be listing at inflated prices.
  • RBailss
    Mic2904 wrote: »
    UFP5vqF.jpg

First one gone

I tried to get a few Alisson at the weekend but was heading out. Only got 1 but for only 29k. I am currently playing him though.
    My issue is that the only PL alternative is DDG. Not sure if I should try to sell IF Alisson (have his UCL card too) and get DDG Nif?!

I have 8 Alisson now, think he's a pretty solid pick up.
  • GGchodeth
    80 posts Park Captain
    GGchodeth wrote: »

You don't hold, you should always be listing at inflated prices.

ahhh right okay. and just keep listing, and obviously when an SBC comes out that's the point at which they're more likely to sell sort of thing?
  • Mic2904 wrote: »

K, I’m now listing my Jedvaj for 25k each and every hour relisting. Is that how I’m supposed to do it?

• maXmood
    1983 posts Fans' Favourite

K, I’m now listing my Jedvaj for 25k each and every hour relisting. Is that how I’m supposed to do it?

yes
  • maXmood wrote: »

yes

Great, thanks
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    maXmood wrote: »

yes

Great, thanks

Just to be clear: Don't expect them to be sold by end of today... patience is key!
  • Rootseyyy
    1279 posts Professional

I stagger my prices too. Makes it look like some deals are better than others if you take the whole page up
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    Reus price went up quick.

Sold mine for 345k
  • Blarix wrote: »
    Reus price went up quick.

Sold mine for 345k

Think I saw you posting about buying Mertens for 140K, he was 186 this morning.
  • WonderMouse
    1996 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hello Stuani my old friend
  • Mic2904
    1967 posts Play-Off Hero
    Not sure who to go for. Possibly Silvestre. Santi Mina if price is ok.
  • DrMac95
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    anybody looking to do the classic IF - SIF with Lozano/Stuani?
  • How much coins do you guys make a day with this inform method? Pretty interested in your profits
  • CervezaNL
    1268 posts Professional
    How much coins do you guys make a day with this inform method? Pretty interested in your profits

Lekker knikkeren Jos

25-100k per dag. Meer als ee SBCs zijn
  • Hayter
    221 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Quite a few discards this week by the looks of it