Sell RTFF Renato Sanches?

He is at 185k right now, got him for 165, do you guys think he will go up after the upgrade?

Comments

• He will be upgraded to 84
  • Jackets20
    1190 posts Professional
    You bought kinda high as he was 120k last week. But i think he wi still go up more with the upgrade.
  • The_Ripper
    93 posts Park Captain
    I think the day he gets upgraded his price will drop :)
  • EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    The_Ripper wrote: »
    I think the day he gets upgraded his price will drop :)

100% like its happening to the OTW every single time
  • v4vendetta1978
    3238 posts National Call-Up
    Sitting on a hamsik 176k and a telles 105k good profit but unsure when upgrades will be out ?
  • Knienjo
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I followed his price the last weeks.
    Bought him last week for 142k, so he has already risen a lot.

But on the other side, he will be the best Bundesliga cdm/cm after he got an upgrade in 2 weeks.
    With powerhouse chem he is already almost Gullit gang
  • seabo
    1519 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited November 2018
    OTWs like Felipe Anderson didn't drop on their 1st release but later on they did. So not 100% he will drop as it is a large upgrade not merely a +1 and the next upgrade is a +2 as well. Also depends on the market in general.

We saw OTW Mahrez and Alisson drop initially but since the market is going so high they have now rebounded. SInce Alisson is cheaper he still didn't reach his peak price but Mahrez is more expensive and has gone beyond his peak price. Market probably looks to continue the upward trend beyond the date of their first upgrade.
  • EisenErmin
    seabo wrote: »
    OTWs like Felipe Anderson didn't drop on their 1st release but later on they did. So not 100% he will drop as it is a large upgrade not merely a +1 and the next upgrade is a +2 as well. Also depends on the market in general.

We saw OTW Mahrez and Alisson drop initially but since the market is going so high they have now rebounded. SInce Alisson is cheaper he still didn't reach his peak price but Mahrez is more expensive and has gone beyond his peak price. Market probably looks to continue the upward trend beyond the date of their first upgrade.

As soon as an OTW gets an IF the OTW drops at least for a short time and then bounces back. therefore its always best to sell befoe the upgrade and buy back later. Might be different with the UCL cards, but i expect them to be exactly like this.
  • Jackets20 wrote: »
    You bought kinda high as he was 120k last week. But i think he wi still go up more with the upgrade.

Didn’t have the coins, still, profit is profit
  • seabo wrote: »

Where did you read that he will get to 84 and after that 86? I read that these rttf players receive +1 everytime they advance to the next round
  • MrMagicNL wrote: »

Where did you read that he will get to 84 and after that 86? I read that these rttf players receive +1 everytime they advance to the next round

First upgrade will be an IF upgrade
  • MrMagicNL wrote: »

First upgrade will be an IF upgrade

So for example Tagliafico RTTF will go from 82 to 84?
  • InfernaL
    1452 posts Play-Off Hero
    Sell during the hype of the upgrade. Once he gets upgraded every one will sell and the undercutting will be crazy.
    These are a little bit different than OTWs but it all comes down to the hype in this market.
  • Dutchbandito
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    I think it also depends on who they meet in the last 16 if they draw juventus and for example if they play the 1st leg at home he can go high or low.
    Ive invested in 5 of him he will definitly go above 200k, he is gonna be a monster at 84
  • Nervous_Nick
    6798 posts Big Money Move
    These are different cards from OTW....i'm not sure they will drop after the upgrade.
    Some of these will be the best cards in the game in spring before tots. Also some cards like fullbacks, cbs and cdms don't get many IFs during the year....I mean Fabinho will get one IF at best, but his RTTF card will become a monster if Liverpool gets to the semi. Also Kimpembe will be huge. Davison Sanchez....if Tottenham will end up in Europa League, and reaches the final, his card will be as good as tots.
  • H_Mus
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    These are different cards from OTW....i'm not sure they will drop after the upgrade.
    Some of these will be the best cards in the game in spring before tots. Also some cards like fullbacks, cbs and cdms don't get many IFs during the year....I mean Fabinho will get one IF at best, but his RTTF card will become a monster if Liverpool gets to the semi. Also Kimpembe will be huge. Davison Sanchez....if Tottenham will end up in Europa League, and reaches the final, his card will be as good as tots.

Lots of IFs and ifs.
  • EisenErmin
    H_Mus wrote: »

Lots of IFs and ifs.

This and the semi finl or final are in 6 month or so. There will lots of good other cards until then for sure
  • charltom
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Isn't the big difference people are missing with OTW players is that with them an if is also released. With these, no other version is released so supply won't increase
  • He is 200k, sell now?
  • Dutchbandito
    Just wait he will rise to aprox 230k next week
  • MHoney1234
    10339 posts Has That Special Something

You reckon? I think he’ll drop a little when everyone starts selling him. He won’t be a 200k player at 84 rated.
  • Dutchbandito
    edited December 2018
    In the end its your call. Im going too wait i got 5 of em

All around 130-140K
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6635 posts Big Money Move
    Sell at 200k
  • CeeQue
    14192 posts Has That Special Something
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

You reckon? I think he’ll drop a little when everyone starts selling him. He won’t be a 200k player at 84 rated.

Bayern should carry him to at least the Quarterfinals.
  • Mr_Matchup1
    6635 posts Big Money Move
    CeeQue wrote: »
    MHoney1234 wrote: »

Bayern should carry him to at least the Quarterfinals.

Massive gap between the next round though that's the problem
  • Jackets20
    1190 posts Professional
    My take is he will have stats pretty similar to Kante at less the half the price. And thats at 84 rating so if they go further he will be really good. Only thing is bundes is not as popular as BPL and links are harder. But i definitely think he will continue to rise well over 200k.
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    When do they get the first upgrade? 1 week or 2 from now?
  • GeTRiGhT
    13056 posts Has That Special Something
    hjdjydyufu wrote: »
    When do they get the first upgrade? 1 week or 2 from now?

?
  • Dutchbandito
    12-13 dec
  • Mc
    3947 posts National Call-Up
    Nah. Not selling mine. Will be 84 in a couple of weeks. He’s already a monster.