Fut swap

Tasch
183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Is there going to be one more player? I’m missing one to complete the 100k pack.

Comments

• Dead Whip
    554 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nope all 14 are now available or have been
  • Libguy
    4351 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    There aren't more coming this month. There are three available in the weekly objectives right now. If you got those, you must have missed one. Did you get the one from last week's squad battles?
  • 100k pack is only 13. 2 where in squad battles
  • PiotrLolo
    984 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    Stupid question. Can I use swap players I already have in future swap deals? I bought this game few days ago and I can't find an answer to this.
    Post edited by PiotrLolo on
  • Libguy
    4351 posts National Call-Up
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Stupid question. Can I use swap players I already have in future swap deals? I bought this game few day ago and I can't find an answer to this.

Nope. They're only good for the month in which they are earned.
  • PiotrLolo
    984 posts Professional
    Libguy wrote: »
    PiotrLolo wrote: »
    Stupid question. Can I use swap players I already have in future swap deals? I bought this game few day ago and I can't find an answer to this.

Nope. They're only good for the month in which they are earned.

That's what I thought. Thx.
  • Tasch
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Libguy wrote: »
    There aren't more coming this month. There are three available in the weekly objectives right now. If you got those, you must have missed one. Did you get the one from last week's squad battles?

No, I didn’t do those, sadly. Well well, exchanged them for å rare mega pack, 82 Sirigu as the top card...yay