So I’m hearing the patch made tackling worse

6thHokage
101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
All over twitter right nowhere seeing a lot of people are saying they broke the game even more. Here’s an example.

Comments

• Skillzy
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    Welcome to Fifa 19
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up
    Sort of telmpted to just sell my team and play GTA for a while
  • Pocketsquareguy
    4847 posts Big Money Move
    I think that was just one of those times that goal was meant to be. Manual tackling feels way better to me.
  • Stejens
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tackling is definitely better. Less of the attacker getting it back again straight after.
  • agentxyz2
    791 posts Professional
    edited November 2018
    In older FIFA's the dude tackling would have lunged and missed the ball since he wasn't aiming well. In this game your almost gurenteed contact 80% of the time. So you want to tackle poorly and come away with the ball 100% time? I miss tackling in older FIFA's you mistimed, you got burnt, none of this 50/50 participation award defence
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    That is a classic case of the game wanting a certain player to score
  • Dutchbandito
    95 posts Park Captain
    People are delusional nothing has changed only the gameplay is a bit slower and al defence is not 100% automatic thats it
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1177 posts Professional
    agentxyz2 wrote: »
    In older FIFA's the dude tackling would have lunged and missed the ball since he wasn't aiming well. In this game your almost gurenteed contact 80% of the time. So you want to tackle poorly and come away with the ball 100% time? I miss tackling in older FIFA's you mistimed, you got burnt, none of this 50/50 participation award defence

Exactly what I've been saying for ages the tackling on fifa has been garbage for a very long time and the defensive system in general just dosen't work anymore the animations I've noticed are causing too many problems with standing tackles especially that stupid poke of the foot and many others.

I just played a game i couldn't of tackled my opponent any better the most perfect timed tackle you will ever see and it still goes back to my opponent to score a scruffy goal.

Im sure ea just put out patch notes just for the sake of putting patch notes out just to try and make people think it has changed when it blatantly hasn't.

Anyway red dead online tommorow for me screw fifa dude fifa will never ever be as good as the older games fifa 11 and 12 still make these new games look like ****.
  • Arsenalfan97
    7646 posts League Winner
    It’s 100% improved not perfect but it’s better overall this patch is good game isn’t perfect by any means lots of bugs and stuff that need patching
  • TheDinhoKid10
    1298 posts Professional
    agentxyz2 wrote: »

Fifa 13/14 in a nutshell best tackling there was
  • JackoEFC
    93 posts Park Captain
    Just sold my team, i agre its total c rap, will get a team in June with the last patch.
  • SeanDCFC
    2372 posts Fans' Favourite
    The patch did not remove the possibility for these things to happen, it's supposed to reduce the frequency but the above video will still be possible sometimes.