Comments

• FifaTaco
    948 posts Professional
    Abate please :smirk:
  • mihain247
    1297 posts Play-Off Hero
    Danieel de Rossi please !
  • Flashbakayoko... (I'll see myself out) :D

In all seriousness though, wouldn't mind seeing a flashback Palacio, used to love playing with him and Menez back on the old FIFA's. Kevin Prince Boateng would have an insane card as well! So 1 of those 2 I'd be happy with :)

• De Rossi 89 later on the year
  • Nervous_Nick
    5092 posts Big Money Move
    Boateng or Asamoah
  • Kove
    4013 posts National Call-Up
    De Rossi is the only choice for me.
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    Would have been nice if the flashback cards had actually had their flashback clubs. Pedro at Barca, Pato at Milan, etc.

Add an extra dimension to them, different chemistry options to maybe their default card.
  • ThePlantOFGod
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    Would have been nice if the flashback cards had actually had their flashback clubs. Pedro at Barca, Pato at Milan, etc.

Add an extra dimension to them, different chemistry options to maybe their default card.

EA don’t know how to code stuff like that without it breaking the game. Also the cards would end up costing icon prices in the current market.
  • Zambo9
    5031 posts Big Money Move
    Since I think EA is now doing 88 rated players, I think it probably will be Boateng
  • Biged808
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m hoping for Ibra so sign for ac Milan and see a flash back in if him but I would suppose he will be further down the line at 92/93 maybe
  • DrMac95
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    they cant have players with old clubs due to licences, would be good if it was possible though.
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Quagliarella is the most obvious.
    Had an 88 inform back in fifa 10.
  • Markman007
    2646 posts Fans' Favourite
    Mdx wrote: »
    Quagliarella is the most obvious.
    Had an 88 inform back in fifa 10.

I’d love to see Quagliarella. His TOTS last year was great.
  • Moose Factory
    3356 posts National Call-Up
    Kove wrote: »
    De Rossi is the only choice for me.

• Fccheek
    677 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Asamoah I would give anything for. Have played 300 games with his nif and I have an expensive team and he’s still one of the best lb this year. Plus that fut12 motm neselga
  • Markman007
    2646 posts Fans' Favourite
    Fccheek wrote: »
    Asamoah I would give anything for. Have played 300 games with his nif and I have an expensive team and he’s still one of the best lb this year. Plus that fut12 motm neselga

Yeah I’ve been using his CL card for a while and he would be another great flashback.