TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Vinny1979
    3946 posts National Call-Up
    UCL sales

kompany 44k
    stones 16k
    lucas 34k
    shaquiri 16k
    lallana 9.2k
    el sha 10k

lovely
  • oregano
    222 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Is this good?You can ask way more for the 83,84s.I sold a few Kroos for 64k,45k is his buy now atm

Kroos was from packs so it's not bad anyway. But yeah - I'm still making a lot of bad choices in trading and usually missing all the boats :D :D I had bigger prices for 83,84s but they were not going at all while I saw a lot of tweets with those being sold at half of what I posted here.

Intention of this thread is to post sales so I'm doing it. Another thing is that it is actually not much helpful - my sales aren't a good advice, sales of better traders are about sales that now are not relevant to repeat so in my humble opinion just posting sales bring little value.
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    marcus2596 wrote: »
    RBailss wrote: »
    Everyone on this thread with their 20+ mill transfer profit :D

I'm having my best year ever but still nothing like that. About to hit the 7 mill mark for the first time!

7mil is incredible mate!

Cheers, I doubt I could actually even sell up to 6 mill so it's not exactly accurate but still it's more than I had at the end of 18. Just waiting for R9 now B)

Weird I've had loads of Blue sturridge for ages set at 9k, sold about 4 in 2 hours last week and haven't sold a single one since

It is rather accurate mate, check it with Futbin. If I sold for current prices I would have around the transfer profit the Web App calculated.

I tallied mine up and I'm at least 800k behind I think, don't think it factors tax in

Have you done any sbc's because it doesn't take into account players bought and used for them but yeah it also doesn't factor tax
    Most expensive sbc I've done this year was probably 14k or so. Must be tax
  • tom00
    463 posts An Exciting Prospect
    When do you reckon there will be another UCL SBC?
  • RBailss
    12027 posts Has That Special Something
    tom00 wrote: »
    When do you reckon there will be another UCL SBC?

Tomorrow.
  • rickir1
    678 posts An Exciting Prospect
    dudders wrote: »
    rickir1 wrote: »
    @dudders you're killing it dude! What's the transfer profit looking like now?

Cheers bud , 27 mill at the moment

That's amazing man, I'm on close to 4.5, can't imagine getting to 27 even before FIFA 20 comes out :lol:
    Blarix wrote: »
    Finally broke into top 30.

26e8a99c0045f415963a4897e79a603e.jpg

Amazing, well done!
  • azuzvrd
    50 posts Park Captain
    0G8J9wy.png
    qoSIRyB.png
    NjpmrYy.png
    7M8OSft.png
    Brehya8.png
    5jLirS2.png
    ekkX5M9.png
    2QJfl1T.png
    Cj8tbm1.png
    jDNp2N1.png
    4XkfDpz.png
    l0p9HJJ.png

Using Tech Avion mate?
  • Vinny1979
    UCL sales

bats 8k
    ben davies 14.5k
    milner 8k
  • Vinny1979
    UCL nelson semedo 28000 again :D :D :D
  • DrMac95
    201 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Sold a few UCL Bats for 19k this weekend, bought for 4k
  • RebelRob
    5209 posts Big Money Move
    @Vinny1979 killing it!

Naldo at 26k and a thiago at 25k.

Things are heating up!
  • Vinny1979
    its nice when things pay off.

ucl kings though are @dudders @Blarix and anyone else ive forgotten :D
  • Vinny1979
    higuain 49k
  • WonderMouse
    UCL Mandzukic gone for 30k
  • Shaqiri
    1393 posts Professional
    Maybe I’ll pop in for some champs fun again tomorrow.
  • RBailss
    12027 posts Has That Special Something
    UCL Shaqiri 15k
  • rickir1
    678 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Opening TP: 4,250,432

Adán 4.9
    Dost 4.2
    Godín 59.5
    Paulinho 11.5, 13.5, 13.0
    Banega 5.1
    Balotelli 4.2
    Horn 4.2
    Javi Martínez 9.8
    Subašić 4.2
    Baumann 4.2
    Savić 4.4
    Pedro 2.7
    Kagawa 4.2
    Szczęsny (IF) 110.0
    Bruno Fernandes 4.2
    Thiago 23.75

Closing TP: 4,391,132
  • Sjaban
    562 posts An Exciting Prospect
    UCL Martial 94,5k 😂😂
  • BeefyRabouter
    1017 posts Professional
    Wise to pick up 83 UCL players right now? Prices seem around the same price as regular 83-84 rated players? Reckon they would rise a lot?
  • CervezaNL
    1271 posts Professional
    Wise to pick up 83 UCL players right now? Prices seem around the same price as regular 83-84 rated players? Reckon they would rise a lot?

No. They are inflated because they are 83/84 already. The Nif will go down imo
  • BeefyRabouter
    1017 posts Professional
    CervezaNL wrote: »

Sorry, I meant for SBC's tonight and tomorrow. The rare ones seem to rise to 8-10K?
  • WonderMouse
    CervezaNL wrote: »

Sorry, I meant for SBC's tonight and tomorrow. The rare ones seem to rise to 8-10K?

Risky unless you don't mind holding them for a week, if no sbc requiring high rated blues they will drop
  • WonderMouse
    7 Mill transfer profit B)

I'd like to thank this thread and the IF trading thread, and my new ability to say F it and go all in at times, even if half the time it does not work...*cough* 90 rated golds *cough*
  • dudders
    2342 posts Fans' Favourite

I'd like to thank this thread and the IF trading thread, and my new ability to say F it and go all in at times, even if half the time it does not work...*cough* 90 rated golds *cough*

Congrats bud, yeh sometimes u get investments like the high rated nif where it doesn’t go quite to plan, they will b needed at some point.
    Always spread your investments don’t put all your eggs in one basket and u will be fine, I’m covered with UCL, UCL live , IF’s and 85-90 nif . If ones not working as planned I switch to something else.
  • DelBono
    125 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Will CL high rated players drop in price tonight you think? At the moment they already have dropped a lot.
  • WonderMouse

Congrats bud, yeh sometimes u get investments like the high rated nif where it doesn’t go quite to plan, they will b needed at some point.
    Always spread your investments don’t put all your eggs in one basket and u will be fine, I’m covered with UCL, UCL live , IF’s and 85-90 nif . If ones not working as planned I switch to something else.

Thanks, true I try and diversify. My high rated UCL that I haven't been able to shift yet are not doing so well lol
  • Castonnn
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    DelBono wrote: »
    Will CL high rated players drop in price tonight you think? At the moment they already have dropped a lot.

If there's an SBC then yes they always drop and then rebound so you can make decent profit
  • SRB83
    564 posts An Exciting Prospect
    azuzvrd wrote: »
    0G8J9wy.png
    qoSIRyB.png
    NjpmrYy.png
    7M8OSft.png
    Brehya8.png
    5jLirS2.png
    ekkX5M9.png
    2QJfl1T.png