There's no doubt in my mind that your players cards decline after using for awhile

carolinabluejg
145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
For to many years my my players start to play like 💩💩💩 after having them in my team for awhile. I'll switch someone say a different striker and I can totally tell that player is just better then everybody else. I've seen with my own eyes and it's crap

Comments

• Azof
    16626 posts World Class
    You just grow accustomed to them and stop trying as hard with them
  • Milner
    2102 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    They're not cars, they're literally just a combination of numbers.

They don't decline, you end up playing against better opposition.
  • WFCBagnall
    70426 posts Moderator
    tenor.gif
  • Ulook92
    12891 posts Has That Special Something
    No+yer+username+suggest+yer+in+school+_da5da9ff64cbc6fd993035f7e2498f89.gif
  • Geenoui
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Is that why my POTM Auba is still banging in more goals than he has games after almost 200 games yeah? Load of nonsense mate.
  • AjaxLegends
    1830 posts Play-Off Hero
    I get why you feel that way but it’s just because you tend to overuse new players. When I got red Depay I overused him because I like him IRL. Now after 40 games he still has 37 goals and way more assists than at the start. I started 10 games 12 goals and 1 assist.

If it goes for the whole team you’d have a point but I bet tou still make and concede as much as always.
  • Bob_Dylan
    19409 posts World Class
    nope
  • Muzza11
    8468 posts League Winner
    I always believed this theory aswell, I think it’s because you get bored of them, like me ofc.
  • I can confirm this is ****, because I track in an excel spreadsheet the performances of all my players, in all my games.
  • Ecr8on
    1445 posts Professional
    I can confirm this is ****, because I track in an excel spreadsheet the performances of all my players, in all my games.

Why?

Also I don’t believe the op’s theory. I am more of a casual player but I do have 5 players over 100 games on one squad and potm hazard at 225. Still as good as the first day I got him
  • AlexSolm
    8205 posts League Winner
    Nonsense
  • MNnative
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    It has to do with how much you enjoy your team anything becomes bad after you get bored of it
  • Kamilflage
    4924 posts National Call-Up
    I use to think that....but then I realized that it's just the servers that decline lmao
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    I can confirm this is ****, because I track in an excel spreadsheet the performances of all my players, in all my games.

That doesn’t prove causality
  • Danic123
    2494 posts Fans' Favourite
    I actually partly agree with the OP. If you stick with a set team & change nothing, performances do decline.

I don’t know if it’s boredom or anything else. But when I change formation during a slump &/or a few players, team starts upping its game again.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    I don’t agree

Griez and Dybala plays the same. Both 100+ games. Same with Ramos and Rio at the numbers.
  • holdenwait
    56447 posts National Treasure
    :D
  • DutyHarry
    4912 posts National Call-Up
    Danic123 wrote: »
    I actually partly agree with the OP. If you stick with a set team & change nothing, performances do decline.

I don’t know if it’s boredom or anything else. But when I change formation during a slump &/or a few players, team starts upping its game again.

I don't know if it's "in our heads" but I kinda noticed it too, ther must be a reason why most people build teams every week for WL, other than boredom.
  • Hippyboy6
    16885 posts World Class
    I don't agree, people post this every year with no proof just the usual "I know it's true, I can tell"

Most of your threads are negative, maybe take a break from the he game.

Your recent threads:

"Don't even bother with the TOTW upgradeables"

"Is this FIFA or WWE"

"81+ SBC might be the worst yet!!!!"

"Every game it's the same Dam thing"

"To all of you with two dark kits"

"Another trash rewards system"
  • Kamilflage
    4924 posts National Call-Up
    Hippyboy6 wrote: »
    I don't agree, people post this every year with no proof just the usual "I know it's true, I can tell"

Your recent threads:

"Is this FIFA or WWE"

Lmao Negatron over here....
  • mihain247
    1360 posts Play-Off Hero
    In the next episod from Ancient Aliens...
  • Knowlesdinho
    10569 posts Has That Special Something
    giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5bfbd5604747473241622f4b
  • Skillzy
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    My CR7 says different, 400+ games in still banging hatricks
  • iBarçaBoy
    1567 posts Play-Off Hero
    It's all in the head...
  • llcg04
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Geenoui wrote: »
    Is that why my POTM Auba is still banging in more goals than he has games after almost 200 games yeah? Load of nonsense mate.

So you played 200 Games in 2 and a half week? Rip life :s
  • Geenoui
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    llcg04 wrote: »
    Geenoui wrote: »

So you played 200 Games in 2 and a half week? Rip life :s

Not really. Work a full time job and play games instead of watching tv or whatever.
  • carolinabluejg
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Bbbnbbmmmmm

Your recent threads:

"Is this FIFA or WWE"

Your absolutely right all my threads this year have been negative, and you know why that is??? It's because this year's instalment is the absolute worst FIFA in history. You know what proovs my point about this being the worst FIFA ever ...... The fact that the games only been out for a couple months And already there's been multiple patches and People all over YouTube and other social media outlets saying the same 💩💩💩💩💩I wish I could come in here and hang out, have fun and be all kumbaya with the people in here but this community is toxic AF and pretty much just filled with mean boys ( internet tough guys) living in there mom's basement thinking there cool because there good at a video game. On your last point I am taking a break from this game and mainly because it's just not fun at the moment expecially since like most things the new patch has failed once again!!!!!!!!!
  • Biged808
    221 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ronaldo is still positive and played over 200 games
  • Knowlesdinho
    10569 posts Has That Special Something
    Bbbnbbmmmmm

Your recent threads:

"Is this FIFA or WWE"

Your absolutely right all my threads this year have been negative, and you know why that is??? It's because this year's instalment is the absolute worst FIFA in history. You know what proovs my point about this being the worst FIFA ever ...... The fact that the games only been out for a couple months And already there's been multiple patches and People all over YouTube and other social media outlets saying the same 💩💩💩💩💩I wish I could come in here and hang out, have fun and be all kumbaya with the people in here but this community is toxic AF and pretty much just filled with mean boys ( internet tough guys) living in there mom's basement thinking there cool because there good at a video game. On your last point I am taking a break from this game and mainly because it's just not fun at the moment expecially since like most things the new patch has failed once again!!!!!!!!!

I have to disagree with you about this community. Whilst the FIFA community itself is toxic, for the most part people on this forum are decent.

We all want the same thing...a decent football game! Do we get it, well that’s massively debatable, but you either put up, and adapt, or just stop playing. It seems you’ve opted for the latter.