How to get the best out of neymar

Foxsake
1930 posts Fans' Favourite
The bloke gets blown over by the wind and I’m not very good at skilling
I have him untradable so he has to work for me.

Comments

• S-Dog
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite
    He wasn't very good at all for me which was massively disappointing
  • Rsim85
    44 posts Park Captain
    Struggling myself with him, I’d be very interested to know how ppl who love him are using him
  • Foxsake
    Every 1 says he is the best card this year. I don’t see how
    Rsim85 wrote: »
    Struggling myself with him, I’d be very interested to know how ppl who love him are using him

• cdbuck26
    3314 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone played him at ST?
  • 3MenandaBebe
    2350 posts Fans' Favourite
    Playing at cam for me and he’s fantastic. Long range fitness, weak foot, can go any way. Hard for opponent to know what to do. Have a great finisher in front him with fast wingers
  • madwullie
    4169 posts National Call-Up
    I just move the left stick a lot and have great fun
  • Foxsake
    What formation?
    Playing at cam for me and he’s fantastic. Long range fitness, weak foot, can go any way. Hard for opponent to know what to do. Have a great finisher in front him with fast wingers

• Rsim85
    44 posts Park Captain
    edited November 2018
    I use him as ccam with bale and Mbappe either side n Suarez in front of him but he just doesn’t seem to get involved at all
  • Foxsake
    I was playing him on the left in 4231 I’m glad I’m not the only person who thinks this.
    Rsim85 wrote: »
    I use him as ccam with bale and Mbappe either side n Suarez in front of him but he just doesn’t seem to get involved at all

• Patmck
    52 posts Park Captain
    4231 as a sub comes on as cam and he is unbelievable I have cr7 and he outshadows him
  • Foxsake
    Where about in 4231 left center or right?
    Patmck wrote: »
    4231 as a sub comes on as cam and he is unbelievable I have cr7 and he outshadows him

• riskywhat
    1026 posts Professional
    Was fantastic at RCAM for me
  • thedustman
    624 posts An Exciting Prospect
    madwullie wrote: »
    I just move the left stick a lot and have great fun

This and he rabona with ease.
  • ThePlantOFGod
    844 posts Semi-Pro
    edited November 2018
    New fake shot > finesse > goalazo

Deadeye chem helps him massively.
  • iConfueZ
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    Pass the ball to him and do a first time timed finnese shot and profit. Can score from lots of angles.
  • Patmck
    52 posts Park Captain
    Foxsake wrote: »
    Where about in 4231 left center or right?
    Patmck wrote: »

Left cam to cut in his 5*weak foot is perfect for crossing
  • lIlIlIlIlIl
    2992 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Well if neither mbappe or neymar works for you when those are the most meta players in the game bar elite icons, its safe to say its a you-problem, pal. Get better at the game and embrace dribbling and effective skill moves.
  • Foxsake
    I got 21 wins this weekend so that’s not the case
    Well if neither mbappe or neymar works for you when those are the most meta players in the game bar elite icons, its safe to say its a you-problem, pal. Get better at the game and embrace dribbling and effective skill moves.

• Kenpachi_FIFA
    477 posts Sunday League Hero
    Neymar on the wings doesn't work. Definitely cam or up top.
  • Syahiran17
    344 posts Sunday League Hero
    Cam 100%
  • Navraat
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    drag back is your friend
  • iConfueZ
    277 posts Sunday League Hero
    Neymar on the wings doesn't work. Definitely cam or up top.

He does work on the wing if you know how to use him.
  • deang07
    8090 posts League Winner
    u need to be atleast half a skiller i.e drag backs fake shots ect or hes a waste , u need to make space with him or hes not strong enough with 50/50s.
    his runs and positions are fantastic and 5*5* is massive this yr.
    if you can create a yrd in and around box hes deadly.
    i used lw.
    if you dont skill at all then its a waste of coins youl be better off with a if martial or son anyday of the week
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    I use him as LW in 433(4) and CAM from 70th minute and he's good for me ad I want my wingers to dribble enemy's LB and RB, so I pass through with Neymar, my opponent usually doeasnt know if I'm going left or right so i can decide either to shot or pass in for an easy Suarez-goal

I'm not good at skilling (but I want to learn), but with Neymar even a fake shot is more effective than with other players
  • deang07
    8090 posts League Winner
    rona_94 wrote: »
    I use him as LW in 433(4) and CAM from 70th minute and he's good for me ad I want my wingers to dribble enemy's LB and RB, so I pass through with Neymar, my opponent usually doeasnt know if I'm going left or right so i can decide either to shot or pass in for an easy Suarez-goal

I'm not good at skilling (but I want to learn), but with Neymar even a fake shot is more effective than with other players

enemy lol
  • rona_94
    905 posts Professional
    deang07 wrote: »
    rona_94 wrote: »

enemy lol

Opponents* lol
  • You only need to learn like 3/4 skills and your fine, he's my best player this year
  • Smiley_Utd
    1272 posts Professional
    LCAM with Deadeye - he's immense for me!
  • Foxsake
    I think you have hit the nail on the head as I was using Martial before
    deang07 wrote: »
    u need to be atleast half a skiller i.e drag backs fake shots ect or hes a waste , u need to make space with him or hes not strong enough with 50/50s.
    his runs and positions are fantastic and 5*5* is massive this yr.
    if you can create a yrd in and around box hes deadly.
    i used lw.
    if you dont skill at all then its a waste of coins youl be better off with a if martial or son anyday of the week

• mihain247
    1299 posts Play-Off Hero
    This thread makes me want to buy him back ! :(