Comments

• Castonnn
    297 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hollandman wrote: »
    Cantona84 wrote: »
    Kizler wrote: »
    Are people re investing? Already have a load but may drop another 500k into this.

Dumped my last coins on IF Batshuyi.

Already have 70 of Kroos, Oblak and Godin.

Also a bunch of other high rated and other in forms.

That’s some good dedication! May just get some IF’s myself as i only have a few in the TP, good shout.

Haha! Right now I have 142 coins left. Pretty invested :D

Its tempting to invest,but trade myself to 3.5mil and playing with a meh team is not fun anymore.So buying my team today and enjoy

What team you buying?
  • AjaxLegends
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tomorrow is the day lads!
  • Hollandman
    2125 posts Fans' Favourite
    Castonnn wrote: »
    Are people re investing? Already have a load but may drop another 500k into this.

That’s some good dedication! May just get some IF’s myself as i only have a few in the TP, good shout.

Its tempting to invest,but trade myself to 3.5mil and playing with a meh team is not fun anymore.So buying my team today and enjoy

What team you buying?

Dont know yet,have untradebel Kante so maybe the french players like Varane,Pogba,Mbappe or 1 good icon like Cruyff
  • AjaxLegends
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero

What team you buying?

Dont know yet,have untradebel Kante so maybe the french players like Varane,Pogba,Mbappe or 1 good icon like Cruyff

Get Cruyff, that’s what I’m doing ASAP.
  • Hollandman

What team you buying?

Haha yeah is tempting,have 1.3mil for team around him.Cant leave it but just bought 20 Ifs Bats
  • Whoman
    5306 posts Big Money Move

No law that says you need to spend all or nothing ;)
  • AjaxLegends
    1725 posts Play-Off Hero

What team you buying?

Haha yeah is tempting,have 1.3mil for team around him.Cant leave it but just bought 20 Ifs Bats

I’m getting Cruyfff with a bunch off red misfits and other untradeables. Can’t wair!

• Hollandman

What team you buying?

I’m getting Cruyfff with a bunch off red misfits and other untradeables. Can’t wair!

Really dont know yet.All baby version of Cruyff,Eusebio,Pele looks nice to me.Or maybe i buy Cr7,i also want to try Messi,Neymar,Mbappe......choices
  • ThomasFußballgott
    697 posts An Exciting Prospect
    ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!
  • Kamilflage
    4537 posts National Call-Up
    Just sold a couple of Godins for 62k
  • HeroBent
    4592 posts National Call-Up
    Gonna have some coins ready for today. No high rated sbc will make people panicsell 88+. If that happens I will go even deeper into this hole...
  • MikeyP_FC
    12957 posts Has That Special Something
    HeroBent wrote: »
    Gonna have some coins ready for today. No high rated sbc will make people panicsell 88+. If that happens I will go even deeper into this hole...

Same. I’m feeling some panic on the horizon. Probably not high rated NIFs but keeping some powder dry to take advantage of any panic :D
  • RebelRob
    5033 posts Big Money Move
    Kamilflage wrote: »
    RebelRob wrote: »
    Vinny1979 wrote: »
    2 icons - repeatable and non, :)

Non repeatable?

Big boy icon confirmed! >:)

No way where????
    Share your source :rage:

@Kamilflage I’ve not seen it but have heard multiple people suggest that so I am just speculating, but r had Henry this time last year so...

@Whoman how balls deep in these are you? I keep seeing you fly ahead on transfer profit on my friends list so you must be killing it!!!
  • LouisQW
    3054 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Higuain at 32k an under would that be good enough to invest
  • BeanieGee
    470 posts Sunday League Hero
    LouisQW wrote: »

I'd look elsewhere personally mate
  • LouisQW
    Can someone please explain why buying players like isco is better for investment when higuain is 32500 below. Thanks
  • maXmood
    1988 posts Fans' Favourite
    BeanieGee wrote: »

I'd look elsewhere personally mate

i actually got mine for 25.5k in the last few days.. he's already above 30k now..
  • maXmood
    Can someone please explain why buying players like isco is better for investment when higuain is 32500 below. Thanks

mainly because of links.. but it doesn't make it any better considering the rate.. especially if you can get away in most SBC with a card that has almost no links.
  • vizzion89
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect
    maXmood wrote: »

mainly because of links.. but it doesn't make it any better considering the rate.. especially if you can get away in most SBC with a card that has almost no links.

Isco is also 89 rated and hig is only 88
  • LouisQW
    vizzion89 wrote: »

Very true. Cheers guys
  • maXmood
    vizzion89 wrote: »

yes of course.. rate matters when you need a squad of 90 rated players.. if it requires 86,87,88, then higuain is a cheaper option.
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited November 2018
    Huguain at 32k an under would that be good enough to invest

Was 26k friday and around 28-29k before

Because Isco was 30-35 , 89 rated and better links
    Higgy was like 26-27k, 32k is not a so big deal
    Also 87& 89 are more popular in solutions then 88s, at least for now
  • Kamilflage
    4537 posts National Call-Up

Um idk variety?
    Higuain is 88
    Isco is 89
    Realistically the return you get should be similar, so i see what your saying, but maybe one card ends up having more demand over the other (which is usually the case)....so you cover all angles
  • TakeItSlow
    7182 posts Big Money Move
    I’ve been covered on this for a little while but if there’s a baby icon SBC today that means no primes surely? :neutral:
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    TakeItSlow wrote: »
    I’ve been covered on this for a little while but if there’s a baby icon SBC today that means no primes surely? :neutral:

Baby Icon then the Prime SBC is right around the corner.. can’t see us not making coins in the coming days.
  • Finesse_4days
    6887 posts Big Money Move

Prime SBC expires today and there has not been one for ages keep the faith, they have only released Meh cards apart from Rio, Makalele and lamps so far so an elite one should be soon.
  • maXmood

tbh, i'm expecting a set and not a prime..
  • vizzion89
    589 posts An Exciting Prospect

Icons will be needed for future primes. Even if the base cost 400k people will still do it. Paying 650 plus from the market is too much
  • Finesse_4days
    Isco sold for 49k , I always seem to sell players If I relist around Midnight. Probably sold to a drunk buyer.
  • Finesse_4days
    Prices have flown up recently, I bought Isco for between 28k and 33k and now he is 39k already, don't no whether listing him for 49k is a bit too cheap now I may have to up him by a few k.