The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

• Nodge86 wrote: »
    BTW: POTM for November is almost 100% a Man City player, and I'd day 70% likely to be Sterling. Either way, he is currently selling for 18k, which is his lowest price yet. He is guaranteed to rise in the hype, so I would be jumping on now if you happy to hold for 10 or so days till POTM comes out.

Also re Icon SBC, there is nothing in the code yet for this.

Auba needed his NIF do EA often do that two times in a row?

Can't be bothered to check, but if I remeber rightly, the furthur into the year
    FcSuarez wrote: »
    D3co wrote: »
    Worble wrote: »
    FcSuarez wrote: »
    LeBleuFIFA wrote: »
    Is the icon sbc in the pack codes or something? You guys seem pretty certain all of a sudden, did I miss something?

It will come tomorrow because set 3 expires tomorrow and its cyber monday

Best of the TOTW expires in a few days. Once that goes out of packs they will do a 7 day TOTW SBC. They did exactly the same thing last year, doesn't mean there will be an icon SBC and we'd have seen in the pack codes by now i'd imagine.

Not saying 100% it isn't happening but.... it probably isn't coming yet.

you can't see the different icon picks in the code. just described as 1 pack

I thought last year there was an actual pack code that was like baby_icon or something obvious.

Is there a certain site that shares codes or leakes, how do you know that there is no icon sbc in codes?

Just take a peak overhere sometime
    https://fifa19.content.easports.com/fifa/fltOnlineAssets/7D49A6B1-760B-4491-B10C-167FBC81D58A/2019/fut/packs/loc/storepackdescriptions.en_gb.xml

Link doesnt work, have one that does?
  • futballistic
    243 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Are we expecting FB Pato tomorrow? If so, IF Hulk could be nice investment!

I have IF Pato and love him.

It would be a fitting tribute to swap him out for FB Pato.

• pekkaa88
    6024 posts Big Money Move
    Dutch007 wrote: »
    Are we expecting FB Pato tomorrow? If so, IF Hulk could be nice investment!

I hope you mean because he links and not because of the SBC
  • Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    I've made around 2 million profit in the last 24hrs, black Friday is a traders paradise. Only 68 Mandzukic's left to sell, now all I need is a slight dip on meta players tomorrow during lightning rounds,
  • Goldigga89
    47 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I picked up an IF Mbappe for 740k (ps). He is injured and nit goong to get a new IF soon. When are these best Ifs out of packs? I guess he will go up again at least 100k
  • WarrenBarton
    7630 posts League Winner
    Goldigga89 wrote: »
    I picked up an IF Mbappe for 740k (ps). He is injured and nit goong to get a new IF soon. When are these best Ifs out of packs? I guess he will go up again at least 100k

Tuesday 2pm gmt I think
  • Ruffy
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    Just noticed, they increased Riberys max bin from 20k to 27,5k
  • Ruffy wrote: »

Interesting, just bought one. He could well be the Flashback player, and while I seriously doubt they as for his NIF, a 85 rated Bayern & dutch player is clearly going to tick any boxes necessary for his SBC. Worth a risk
  • SyNation2
    1018 posts Professional
    im done investing, time to build a team to play. is it the best time to buy now?
  • Retro_G
    29174 posts Player of the Year
    SyNation2 wrote: »
    im done investing, time to build a team to play. is it the best time to buy now?

I'm in the same boat, sitting on 3.5 million. I'm going to wait for lightning rounds tomorrow.
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    Ruffy wrote: »

Interesting, just bought one. He could well be the Flashback player, and while I seriously doubt they as for his NIF, a 85 rated Bayern & dutch player is clearly going to tick any boxes necessary for his SBC. Worth a risk

thats robben lol
  • Shehraj wrote: »

thats robben lol

yes...?
  • SyNation2
    1018 posts Professional
    are high demanded players gonna keep increasing until TOTY? will there be a mini crash somewhere inbetween?
  • Rajivvv86
    1500 posts Play-Off Hero
    Shehraj wrote: »

thats robben lol

yes...?

Ribery is French.
  • Shehraj

thats robben lol

yes...?

we were talking about ribery lmao
  • Shehraj
    are high demanded players gonna keep increasing until TOTY? will there be a mini crash somewhere inbetween?

nothing significant imo
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2191 posts Fans' Favourite

nothing significant imo

TOTGS caused a bit of a crash last year but if had a striker CR7 and caught a few off guard. Not sure it'll happen again.
  • Arkandior
    95 posts Park Captain
    When do the lightning rounds Start?
  • Futfanatic
    12939 posts Has That Special Something
    I wonder what Rio's price will do once the icon sbc expires. He's already 300k more expensive on the market than 2 weeks ago.
  • Bernardof107
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    I wonder what Rio's price will do once the icon sbc expires. He's already 300k more expensive on the market than 2 weeks ago.
    IF another good icon CB comes he probably drops
  • Iks
    450 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited November 2018
    So are we expecting flash SBC today ?
    Post edited by Iks on
  • Iwan1807
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Anyone knows why I can't bid or buy a player via tranfer market? I have bid about 100 items in last 30-40 minutes and from then I can't do anyting
  • Mellark
    75 posts Park Captain
    Iwan1807 wrote: »
    Anyone knows why I can't bid or buy a player via tranfer market? I have bid about 100 items in last 30-40 minutes and from then I can't do anyting

Short ban. You get two short bans before it bans you for a day per device. Switch device if you want to continue bidding.
  • Arkandior
    95 posts Park Captain

Temporary ban for the transfer market.
    Don’t bid on more then 100 players per device without playing a game in between
  • Iwan1807
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thank you. It was fixed and then i bid another 100 and got it again. So now I need to play a game before bidding or I will get a day ban?
  • WarrenBarton
    7630 posts League Winner
    Thank you. It was fixed and then i bid another 100 and got it again. So now I need to play a game before bidding or I will get a day ban?

Just slow down your bids slightly
  • Ludinator18
    616 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have 300k spare at the moment, is there anything worth investing in or am I to late.
  • Senth6
    492 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I have 300k spare at the moment, is there anything worth investing in or am I to late.

High rated gold and discard if's for icon set 4 don't listen to the base icon sbc hype, 90% set 4 going to be same as previous 3 sets and require base icon ha
  • Janoe1
    7584 posts League Winner
    Flashback Huntelaar hype
  • Murf1985
    385 posts Sunday League Hero
    Senth6 wrote: »

High rated gold and discard if's for icon set 4 don't listen to the base icon sbc hype, 90% set 4 going to be same as previous 3 sets and require base icon ha

I think Pjanic and Alisson IF will make money, but I haven’t got the bottle to chuck much at them.