OT: Fortnite Battle Royale Thread

Comments

• Argie8
    5752 posts Big Money Move
    JR wrote: »
    Argie8 wrote: »
    Second attempt was a struggle once i hit 11 points. Didnt get another point for about an hour

Oh well. Didnt expect to even get 10 points

You still did well, it gets tough real fast

Cheers pal
    Who are the chokers from this Tourney till now?

Faze not showing up is there even 1 player in?

Has Tfue still not got a good score yet? Last time i saw he got 25 or something

Nobody on TSM has qualified yet. Sypher hasn't. NickMercs hasn't. Not sure if Nate Hill has but i dont think he has
  • Choepiechakie
    31443 posts National Team Captain
    Second attempt was a struggle once i hit 11 points. Didnt get another point for about an hour

Cheers pal

Nobody on TSM has qualified yet. Sypher hasn't. NickMercs hasn't. Not sure if Nate Hill has but i dont think he has

No. I Believe only Kaysid qualified for tsm. Nobody else tried, lmao. Pathetic they should all be stripped from their pro contract.

Cant see Tfue.
  • Argie8
    2 videos in a week :flushed:

Its worth watching just for THAT death tbh.

As always, please use the link if you decide to watch and every like or comment is appreciated :smile:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4Ua_is03oy0&lc=z22oc3u4bxzrxfqwn04t1aokgovmyhynlc25tw1gu4h2bk0h00410

• Choepiechakie
    Even Ninja made it( so far) so there are no excuses. Mad respect for Ninja, especially after all the hate he gets.
  • Choepiechakie
    2 videos in a week :flushed:

Its worth watching just for THAT death tbh.

As always, please use the link if you decide to watch and every like or comment is appreciated :smile:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4Ua_is03oy0&lc=z22oc3u4bxzrxfqwn04t1aokgovmyhynlc25tw1gu4h2bk0h00410

Already watched
  • ManTrain
    2989 posts National Call-Up
    Epic is still going to invite all the usual suspects.
  • Argie8

Cheers pal

No. I Believe only Kaysid qualified for tsm. Nobody else tried, lmao. Pathetic they should all be stripped from their pro contract.

Cant see Tfue.

Ah yeah i forgot he was TSM. Daequan has tried but done it off stream. Dont think hes qualified though. Myth has attempted but said he was "busy", which probably means he wasnt good enough. No idea on Hamlinz but i think they've all been pretty poor considering they're pros. They're basically streamers at this point
  • Choepiechakie
    edited November 2018
    ManTrain wrote: »
    Epic is still going to invite all the usual suspects.

Most likely, yes. Im fine with peoplr who atleast tried, but Daequan isnt even trying. He rather play pubs.

• BO0OM
    3687 posts National Call-Up
    edited November 2018
    Even Ninja made it( so far) so there are no excuses. Mad respect for Ninja, especially after all the hate he gets.

Never thought he is good enough anymore tbh props to him man.

• Azof
    16428 posts World Class
    whoever came up with the turret deserves nothing but brussel sprouts for christmas dinner
  • Argie8
    Trying to learn m+kb but i dont even have a mouse with buttons rippppp

need these keybinds sorted asap
  • DobbyDooDah
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    Azof wrote: »
    whoever came up with the turret deserves nothing but brussel sprouts for christmas dinner

I like sprouts.

I watched a bit of Ninja , he got 29 I think. Given he mostly plays public squads lately he's done the business with that point haul. I saw Vivid had around 33 points which is crazy and 72hrs was on 29 mid game with time left I think.

Is there a website to show who is qualified and not or a leaderboard?
  • Choepiechakie

I like sprouts.

I watched a bit of Ninja , he got 29 I think. Given he mostly plays public squads lately he's done the business with that point haul. I saw Vivid had around 33 points which is crazy and 72hrs was on 29 mid game with time left I think.

Yeah go to the epic games website and search winter royale, then its the first link, argie post a link aswell in here
  • DobbyDooDah

I like sprouts.

Yeah go to the epic games website and search winter royale, then its the first link, argie post a link aswell in here

Just had a run through the list. Mitro qualified on both regions. 29 seems to be the amount of points you need, 30 would be a guarantee.
  • Argie8
    Qualifiers for a million dollar tournament are going on and Daequan and Hamlinz are playing duo pubs together smh
  • Azof
    16428 posts World Class
    Qualifiers for a million dollar tournament are going on and Daequan and Hamlinz are playing duo pubs together smh

why bother sweating a tourny when you can make ez cash streaming
  • Argie8

I get that but as they're signed by one of the biggest esports teams in the world as pros it's pretty mad seeing them choose to not play a big tournament. Love Daequan but he can't expect anyone to take him seriously as a pro player. He's just a talented entertainer at this point
  • JR
    8020 posts League Winner
    Some controller guy got a 32 in syphers game
  • ManTrain

I get that but as they're signed by one of the biggest esports teams in the world as pros it's pretty mad seeing them choose to not play a big tournament. Love Daequan but he can't expect anyone to take him seriously as a pro player. He's just a talented entertainer at this point

They will still get invited to participate. It is a little shocking how hard some of the bigger named players are struggling with this format though.
  • Argie8
    Myth with 29 points!
  • Argie8
    edited November 2018

They will still get invited to participate. It is a little shocking how hard some of the bigger named players are struggling with this format though.

That's not how it works. There aren't any invited players. It's all from these qualifiers

The format is on their website if you wanna look it up.
  • DobbyDooDah
    Myth with 29 points!

Fair play to him. There's plenty of dudes under 16 with a lot of points that will have to forfeit their spot. Look at SavageM with like 40 points, I think he's 14/15.
  • M98H
    12725 posts Has That Special Something
    Played 3 games earlier
    Got an 11 Kill second place, was proud tbh
  • Argie8
    Myth with 29 points!

Fair play to him. There's plenty of dudes under 16 with a lot of points that will have to forfeit their spot. Look at SavageM with like 40 points, I think he's 14/15.

yeah there will be quite a few no doubt!

these matches are basically scrims now. they're mad. kinda wish id played on the first day now when there were a lot more casuals still playing. not surprised i did worse on my last attempt
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5693 posts Big Money Move
    72 Hrs, 5 mins in his stream and what a guy hahahahah!
  • ManTrain
    edited November 2018

That's not how it works. There aren't any invited players. It's all from these qualifiers

There is a very tiny chance they leave out so many well known pros just because of this format.

Unless they do something completely different for big streamers/pros who didn’t qualify.

Finished with 18, 22, 22, and 19. Could have done better but that was the most fun I’ve had playing FN in forever.
  • Choepiechakie
    edited November 2018
    There will be invitees from epic

Atleast I saw somehere that wrote initees from epic now I see they will fill up the spots with ppl who are just out of T200.
    Post edited by Choepiechakie on
  • BO0OM
    3687 posts National Call-Up

His playstyle is so nice to watch
  • Choepiechakie

Ninja got 128k viewers
    Sypher 40k
    Chap 35k.

If anything, these wq would have boosted his viewership. I would have watched how he did. But he preffered playing Creative Destruction.
  • Argie8

There is a very tiny chance they leave out so many well known pros just because of this format.

Unless they do something completely different for big streamers/pros who didn’t qualify.

Finished with 18, 22, 22, and 19. Could have done better but that was the most fun I’ve had playing FN in forever.

There is literally no way they will be just randomly inviting popular streamers. It's all based on their scores as shown on the website. There would be uproar if they suddenly changed the format. It's supposed to be as a practice to help them prepare for how they do the world cup

Ninja got 128k viewers
    Sypher 40k
    Chap 35k.

If anything, these wq would have boosted his viewership. I would have watched how he did. But he preffered playing Creative Destruction.

Yep exactly. Everyone wanted to watch them do the tournament. Daequan ended up playing it with 90 minutes to go and yet still managed to get 22 points so he's a pleb for not giving it a proper go