I betcha my team is better than yours

Comments

• tombarrett360
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Blarix wrote: »
    heefmondo wrote: »
    His record is 332-59-253 with 33m transfer profit.

Majority of the losses is for sbcs quit glitch and relegating myself from div 1 to div 4 for rewards difference.

Would be way better record but i don't care for that.

TERRIBLE record with that team. You must be really bad

I didn't have this team. This team was bought a few days ago. Glad you liked the team though

Ah makes sence now so bad record before that team to carry you
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    Great team =/= great player and honestly why does it matter?

This guy has built a great team. I dont care how he did it. Kudos for that. So many of you just do seem jealous. Get over it, trade better, get better or spend more money. LOL
  • Knowlesdinho
    10143 posts Has That Special Something
    1434744792-boat.gif?resize=480:*
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    1434744792-boat.gif?resize=480:*

Haul was tremendous today.
  • El_Nino
    2899 posts Fans' Favourite

Majority of the losses is for sbcs quit glitch and relegating myself from div 1 to div 4 for rewards difference.

I didn't have this team. This team was bought a few days ago. Glad you liked the team though

Christ your depressing, why not just respect his team? His team doesn’t define how good or bad he is, there’s nothing wrong with having this team and being a silver one player or a top 100 player.

Why not just try and have fun rather than being a **** to others? Jealousy if you ask me.
  • PeteB7977
    573 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How do I post a pic mines better
  • Slitsomtype
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lots of jealous people here. Nice fishing :D
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    @Blarix Quint, Hooper or Cpt Brody ....which are you ?
  • Paulopudasso
    1049 posts Professional
    Any chance of a DM with a few trading tips please dude would be much appreciated
  • browney1888
    301 posts Sunday League Hero
    El_Nino wrote: »

Christ your depressing, why not just respect his team? His team doesn’t define how good or bad he is, there’s nothing wrong with having this team and being a silver one player or a top 100 player.

Why not just try and have fun rather than being a **** to others? Jealousy if you ask me.

i could see your point of jealousy if the thread title wasnt some "my teams better than yours" nonsense

sounds like something my 6 year old kid would post
  • Knowlesdinho
    10143 posts Has That Special Something
    El_Nino wrote: »

i could see your point of jealousy if the thread title wasnt some "my teams better than yours" nonsense

sounds like something my 6 year old kid would post

It was massive bait, and most fell for it!

Anyone who’s been on these forums for a while knows that @Blarix has a team like this early in the game.
  • FCBlunt
    1953 posts Fans' Favourite
    What div u in, OP?
  • browney1888
    [/quote]

It was massive bait, and most fell for it!

Anyone who’s been on these forums for a while knows that @Blarix has a team like this early in the game.[/quote]

hes not the only one with a stacked team mate. we have been playing them all weekend lol
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain
    cbb3094aff08d124bca3e23235539935.png

@browney1888

Oh now you talking smack? Bruh
  • Eggchasers
    719 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Nice team. I'd be pretty smug about it too if I had it.

One thing I have always wondered is why you don't tend to do the videos, tweets, streams etc ? Not a criticism by the way, just genuinely curious as it is surely plausible for you to fly the EA forums nest?

• They Caged Non
    4355 posts National Call-Up
    Eggchasers wrote: »
    Nice team. I'd be pretty smug about it too if I had it.

One thing I have always wondered is why you don't tend to do the videos, tweets, streams etc ? Not a criticism by the way, just genuinely curious as it is surely plausible for you to fly the EA forums nest?

Now I’m not judging anyone here but looking at the title of the thread, it could be because he is a massive bell end.

• PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero

@browney1888

Artilliary.
  • deang07
    8050 posts League Winner

@browney1888

😂😂😂😂😂
  • browney1888

@browney1888

show me where im talking smack bruh?
  • browney1888

@browney1888

Artilliary.

hardly

show me where i have talked smack or something that isnt true?
  • browney1888
    deang07 wrote: »

@browney1888

😂😂😂😂😂

again show me in this thread where im talking smack?

i can show u where im talking the truth tho
  • Blarix
    20809 posts Club Captain

@browney1888

😂😂😂😂😂

:joy: :joy:
  • browney1888

@browney1888

😂😂😂😂😂

:joy: :joy:

yep i thought so :D :D

u cant show where im talking **** but instead post a pm like i mentioned your trading ability
  • Layton8212
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero
    De Gea over Courtois everyday, @Blarix is a well known trader give him a follow instead of hate and maybe one day you can get rid of Jesus and try CR7 out
  • browney1888

Layton8212 wrote: »
    De Gea over Courtois everyday, @Blarix is a well known trader give him a follow instead of hate and maybe one day you can get rid of Jesus and try CR7 out

i dont think anyone is questioning hes a great trader? simply is there a need for a thread that reads like a kids "my dads bigger than yours"

then posting of pms when he sees people questioning the threads shows him up :D
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero

i dont think anyone is questioning hes a great trader? simply is there a need for a thread that reads like a kids "my dads bigger than yours"

Dude you were willing to pay him for trading tips. Game over.
  • browney1888
    edited November 2018

why? im not dissing his trading? :D :D im saying this thread is childish? is it not no?

i pay people for trading tips because i dont have time to play/trade/work
  • Layton8212
    1499 posts Play-Off Hero

If i had a team like that id be messaging the opponent after every game to see how much he appreciated my team and the battering id gave them
  • browney1888

If i had a team like that id be messaging the opponent after every game to see how much he appreciated my team and the battering id gave them

no ones talking about messaging your opponents tho

it was a simple "this thread is childish" and he obv couldnt take that so posted a pm about trading that has 0 to do with the subject

thats cool tho :D :D
  • They Caged Non
    4355 posts National Call-Up
    @browney1888 yes it’s childish, but Fifa is played by 99% childish people so the chances of a thread being childish are far greater than not.