KICK OFF GLITCH STILL NOT FIXED!?!? 5 YEARS ON

Kaine_
104 posts Has Potential To Be Special
This game is a JOKE. 4 - 5 years this kick off glitch been here. ITS STILL NOT FIXED. With all the BILLIONS EA EARN you can’t fix a kick off glitch this company is pathetic.

Comments

• Whoman
    5306 posts Big Money Move
    Sad thing is that they fixed it in a patch last year :/
  • Kaine_
    Whoman wrote: »

They try and fix it every year and fail miserably. Makes you not wanna play it. You work hard to score good goals and win yet the KO glitch brings your terrible opponent right into it. This game couldn’t be further from dead sorry for ranting at u bro
  • Cornushon
    4520 posts National Call-Up

They tried and they did successfully, but noobs woed so bad that they reversed it back not even in patch but in "squad updates"...
  • Liamooo
    885 posts Semi-Pro
    They won't fix it as then they've admitted it's a problem. It's the coding of the game, rigged!
  • Kaine_
    Cornushon wrote: »

They tried and they did successfully, but noobs woed so bad that they reversed it back not even in patch but in "squad updates"...

They’d never reverse a fix for that pesky thing, it’s plagued the game for years
  • Kaine_
    Liamooo wrote: »
    They won't fix it as then they've admitted it's a problem. It's the coding of the game, rigged!

Careful you’re not allowed to talk about “rigged” stuff on here, it can get u banned (true story)
  • Aspral
    3378 posts National Call-Up
    When you have 10 static players with no one to track/mark it allows easy 1-2s for the attacker to be through on goal.

You will always get those guys sitting in div 5 saying "ive never conceded a kickoff goal in the history of fifa!" Whilst pro players actively complain about it.

Needs fixing badly. Hate dominating for 70 mins only to be undone by kick off goals
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just played a game on seasons I finally score my first goal with my 19th shot 14th on target on the 85th min.

This was followed up by an equaliser from kick off from my opponents first shot of the game. It diesnt even get me angry now I just sit and laugh because I knew it was coming .

Oh and yeh my 5 shots off target 4 of them hit the post.
  • You say it like it isn't meant to be there.
    Who says that?
  • Kaine_ wrote: »
    Liamooo wrote: »

Careful you’re not allowed to talk about “rigged” stuff on here, it can get u banned (true story)

1th rule of FIFA FUT club: DONT TALK ABOUT IT!
    2th rule of FIFA FUT club: DONT SPEAK OF IT!
  • Xtc
    5186 posts Big Money Move
    what is the ko glitch ? Your team does "switch off" at certain times, but we all know it. Its not a glitch imo. Its EAs interpretation of "mood" . Just like 45/90.

we just have to deal with it.
  • Taylor2517
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I 1000000% agree. The Kick off glitch was actually dealt with last year. It did take them MONTHS to sort it but they did. This year I think there’s about 30-40 things wrong with the game so they don’t really know where to start. So instead they release a **** awful SBC.
  • QK_CillitBang_04
    212 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Crysister wrote: »
    You say it like it isn't meant to be there.
    Who says that?

This. It’s there in order to keep worse players entertained, to keep games close, to give everyone a chance so no one stops playing the game = buying packs.

Same category then games with 22-1 shot on goal ending 0-1.

Not a bug, a feature
  • Slitsomtype
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Its not a glitch :D dramatic moments.
  • madwullie
    4144 posts National Call-Up
    Glitch lol. It's not a glitch.
  • Leonsmith
    213 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited November 2018
    I tried to deliberately take down my opponent at kick off and it took me 3 tackles.
  • Kaine_
    Brydobhoy wrote: »
    Just played a game on seasons I finally score my first goal with my 19th shot 14th on target on the 85th min.

This was followed up by an equaliser from kick off from my opponents first shot of the game. It diesnt even get me angry now I just sit and laugh because I knew it was coming .

Oh and yeh my 5 shots off target 4 of them hit the post.

Yep, and your keeper makes two saves all game, his 17 and 10 are absolute world beaters. Happens every single game. This games not fun HOW it’s run competitively I’ll NEVER KNOW
  • Kaine_
    Its not a glitch :D dramatic moments.
    madwullie wrote: »
    Glitch lol. It's not a glitch.

Glitch. Bug. Whatever you wanna call it. Not time for political correctness.
  • HullCity1904
    1873 posts Fans' Favourite
    I don't think they see it as a bug. It's a feature.
  • Kaine_
    Possibly yeah which makes it even more aids. Used to be the chip ball over the top. I don’t even like to do it, takes all the fun out of the game but what can u do. Not gonna buy this game again.
  • Jay_vine
    184 posts Sunday League Hero
    Haha mate I was winning 2-1 in 70th minute then the game was 4-4 with literally 3 mins to go and it went to extra time after it ended 6-6🤣
  • mjweatherup
    709 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kaine_ wrote: »
    This game is a JOKE. 4 - 5 years this kick off glitch been here. ITS STILL NOT FIXED. With all the BILLIONS EA EARN you can’t fix a kick off glitch this company is pathetic.

It simply has to be intentional
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2053 posts Fans' Favourite
    45th and 90th min goals and kick off goals are all in your head. All hail EA and may they reign supreme.

(last time i got a warning for suggesting otherwise)
  • omarnyc
    3529 posts National Call-Up
    it isnt a glitch, its intentional
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Haha another game go 1-0 up eith my 18th shot,
    Opponent kick off goal from outside the box with his first shot.

2-1 with my 26th shot
    Opponent kick off goal from outside the box with his second shot

Ft 2-2
    Im ranked 180th and my opponent was won 95 lost 115 , game is beyond a joke
  • Renamed123456
    3923 posts National Call-Up
    Kick off goals.

Do people mean by this opponents scoring from their first play straight from a kick-off (after you just scored) ?
  • stevotrueblue
    826 posts Professional
    Si many things that just never get fixed,,, another one being when you try to play a short through ball to a player near by,, but oh no wait, lets send it to the player in the offside position. That ones been in for years.
  • FCBlunt
    1949 posts Fans' Favourite

But they did not, tbh we could hop on 18 right now and I’d show you mate.
  • Kaine_
    Kick off goals.

Do people mean by this opponents scoring from their first play straight from a kick-off (after you just scored) ?

Yup
  • Kaine_
    FIFA = 𗁈