Done with this game

Kingkay
1742 posts Fans' Favourite
Just lost 5-4 to someone who had 21 shots from outside the box and scored 5 of them what a **** game, players don’t close down and even then it’s not quick enough justlast and finesse first time and it’s a goal

Comments

• Lkane
    927 posts Professional
    You’re not though are you. The way this game has got people addicted it makes them feel they’ll get left behind if they miss even a week.
  • Navraat
    3174 posts National Call-Up
    If you concede 21 shots that's a well deserved loss
  • Kingkay
    edited November 2018
    Navraat wrote: »

What? I can’t stop someone from first time through balling then cutting inside first touch and shooting all game ?

It’s impossible

• Kingkay
    Lkane wrote: »
    You’re not though are you. The way this game has got people addicted it makes them feel they’ll get left behind if they miss even a week.

Nah soon as RDR2 online is out I’m done this game is so noob friendly it’s unbelievable, used to be about skill now it’s just all about luck and what team you have
  • Slitsomtype
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dont sit deep and let them shot then. Finesse from outside the box is the best way to beat players who just sit deep and rely on the defenders to deal with it.
  • bigpokey24
    4793 posts Big Money Move
    Kingkay wrote: »
    Just lost 5-4 to someone who had 21 shots from outside the box and scored 5 of them what a **** game, players don’t close down and even then it’s not quick enough justlast and finesse first time and it’s a goal

Hang in there don't quit, you can only improve..wait first for the next patch
  • Navraat

What? I can’t stop someone from first time through balling then cutting inside first touch and shooting all game ?

It’s impossible

Bet you used drop back and defensive
  • Kingkay
    Dont sit deep and let them shot then. Finesse from outside the box is the best way to beat players who just sit deep and rely on the defenders to deal with it.

I’m not sitting deep it’s when they counter me I get back so they just shoot and score anyway

I normally get gold 1 but how can I lose a match when I score 4 decent goals but concede 5 long shots ? Literally nothin I can do about it, Ronaldo through ball cut inside shoot goal, repeat and repeat
  • Kingkay

It’s impossible

No I’m 451 attacking, so you don’t know what your talking about, I win most games but when I come up against icons all people do is shoot and score from anywhere as I don’t give them options so what’s the point in trying to defend
  • Navraat

It’s impossible

No I’m 451 attacking, so you don’t know what your talking about, I win most games but when I come up against icons all people do is shoot and score from anywhere as I don’t give them options so what’s the point in trying to defend

oh, yeah you did well then considering 4-5 against icon squad, congratz
  • Blackpoolmonster
    3881 posts National Call-Up

Nah soon as RDR2 online is out I’m done this game is so noob friendly it’s unbelievable, used to be about skill now it’s just all about luck and what team you have

So you’re not done for now then.
  • Kingkay

It’s impossible

oh, yeah you did well then considering 4-5 against icon squad, congratz

I should have won... that’s my gripe with this game someone who can’t even create a Chance is beating me because of his team nothing else, where’s the skill gap gone ?
  • Kingkay

So you’re not done for now then.

Soon, then I can stop torturing myself with this game 😊

• Liamooo
    885 posts Semi-Pro

It’s impossible

Imagine you used that brain of yours and thought before posting.

• Navraat
    Liamooo wrote: »

It’s impossible

Imagine you used that brain of yours and thought before posting.

saving energy for hitting Elite ;)
  • Cmiz
    402 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game is impossible my team has no fitness after 20 mins it’s a joke
  • Radraptor
    1251 posts Professional
    Defending finesse shots is pretty easy to be honest. Just put pressure on the ball. My gripe is the constant through balls as soon as they win back possession with their over 90 average pace front line. So stupid and unrealistic
  • Navraat
    or just move your keeper
  • jonkero
    5140 posts Big Money Move
    Radraptor wrote: »
    Defending finesse shots is pretty easy to be honest. Just put pressure on the ball. My gripe is the constant through balls as soon as they win back possession with their over 90 average pace front line. So stupid and unrealistic

Yeah especially against 4321 it's not to defend
  • Radraptor
    1251 posts Professional
    jonkero wrote: »

Yea. It’s embarasssing. Stupid abuse of broken mechanics
  • Kingkay
    or just move your keeper

I mean I shouldn’t really have to move my keeper the game should be doing that for me ... especially when I can’t even see where my keeper is
  • Kingkay
    jonkero wrote: »

Yea. It’s embarasssing. Stupid abuse of broken mechanics

The whole games broken, the only aspect I think is right is the pace everything else is so easily abused